Eve's Christmas Journal *New Pics Added* :D

Love your stash! makes me want to go shopping!

Thanks! Wish I had more to add to it lol Maybe by the weekends end.

:hi:
will read back and catch up later xx

I found some things I plan to get my Aunt since the gift baskets probably aren't happening lol.

I found some nice Christmas earrings for $5 and some cute pins for $5 and the chicken soup for the soul Christmas book :) I think that's great for her, plus salt dough ornaments from K since J probably won't partake in that activity.

Bought the doll house yesterday :D K is done other than stocking and Christmas Even box!

Buying J his PS4 the first week of December!

Bought dad his stephen king book (we get him one every year) and after eights. Just need a nice t-shirt or something montreal canadiens related left and he will be done!

My Aunt is done. I bought her some Christmas Earrings and a Chicken soup for the soul Christmas book (she shared it the other day on FB so I figured it may be something she would like).

Also bought some lights!

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/nesredep/C327F0DB-999F-419E-BB94-8C4F8CA8D58A_zpspn3doaxy.jpg

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/nesredep/CA171943-6591-4BCD-9751-2F044FD34BC9_zpszyz3336j.jpg

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/nesredep/22A67405-08C9-4C33-819A-BB887FB7AB5E_zpscaklxkz4.jpg

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/nesredep/BDB43371-CF90-4172-8802-434C9DBA8C47_zpsjpddq8p4.jpg

Will get a pic of the doll house later, she's awake now :haha: it's still out in the van.

Love the gifts. How are you?

I'm good, thanks :) How are you?

I think for mum I'm going to get her a gift certificate to her hair place as she's a little tight on money and can't afford to get color done... That, and some sugar free candy/chocolates along with salt dough ornaments for her tree from K.

I'm so lost on what to get my uncle lol... gift baskets are out so I'm going to PM my aunt and ask her what she thinks.

SIL and brother- no idea yet. Will have to walk around Walmart and see what catches my eye.

Grandmother is the same... They will all get salt dough ornaments from K for sure and maybe some personalized stuff like best aunt/uncle sort of stuff :)

Might finish that stuff up over the weekend if we can get some time away from the kids so I can concentrate :haha:

Then we do still have Mark's dad and step-mum and their daughter and granddaughter.
Also Mark's sister, BIL and their kids (I may do a basket for them all together, like family game night) as I never know what to buy their kids.

Thanks! I figure I'd put in a kid friendly board game, chocolate, popcorn packs, a few cans of pop and other goodies :) I just worry it won't be appreciated but oh well, can't please everyone.

Well I know that we would certainly enjoy something like that and as they say, it's the thought that counts

I wish that were the case with these people.

OH's family is what makes me dread Christmas sometimes

Figured I should start using spoilers when discussing it... goodness knows if they can read this somehow.

My Aunt gave me some good ideas for my Uncle :) Good warm socks, chocolates, movie gift cards, restaurant gift cards, car magazines lol... So I might just make him up a small box and put a magazine, socks & chocolates inside, then do a $20 gift card for dinner to both of them in a card. I try to keep my budget to around $20 each person (A little more on my mum and dad though) so not sure about the combined gift just yet. Will play it by ear.

Following your journal- you've got such a great start!

I have a nephew who is 12 and is all about gaming and electronics as well- he is always so hard to shop for! Last year we for him a Calvin and Hobbes book and he took to it right away. We got him into Peanuts for his birthday this year so we are just doing some comic strip books. Maybe try one of those for J and see if he likes them? Might be easier for him to get into reading if its something really funny

:hi:

That's a great idea! I'll talk to him about that stuff.

His dad is giving him the PS4 from their place and buying him a new one.. :roll: there goes his main gift AND he used his game card and bought the new COD game too...

I seriously feel like giving him a card with $300 in it and telling him to go to the mall :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->