EWCM CD22 after chemical pregnancy

mrskx0x0

Scarlett's Mummy
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am sooo confused right now and I am hoping someone can help. I stopped taking the pill at the end of february, O'd CD 15 got :bfp: 10dpo then :witch: showed up so that was a pretty horrible way for my first pregnancy to turn out. I started using OPK on day 9- just internet cheapies. Got a faint test line at first which tapered away in to there being no testline at all so I figured I O'd really early (to maybe make up for the short luteal phase last month) so I stopped testing. Yesterday CD 22 I got some EWCM (for the first time) so I wondered if I might be fertile but my cervix still feels low and yesterday I got another negative OPK. ARGH!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone had this?

xxxxxxxx

Sorry i havent ever used OPKs or anything, but didnt want to read and run. sorry for your loss and good luck x

Thanks for replying :) How did you know when you O'd? xxxx

Well i went on CM but to be honest we just BD'd all through the month so more chance of catchin the egg x

Hey hun,

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm in the same boat as you at the mo. I had a chemical pregnancy last cyle, and I am now on cd28. I still havent Ovulated I know this, because I have also used OPK and not had a positive this cycle yet, and I temp too.

Im confused and would also like to know if a Chemical Pregnancy has any affect on your next cycle.

If you fancy a chat then message me xx:hugs:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that. Did you have regular cycles before? I am starting charting tomorrow so in future I will have a fall back to tell if I did O early or not. Maybe we will just skip it this month?

Before going on bcp my cycles were regular. Since stopping in September my first cycle was a huge 130 days - no ovulation though. Second cycle was 45days - I had a Chemical Pregnancy this cycle. And this cycle is on cd28.

I had a scan when I miscarried last cycle which revealed that I had PCOS. So not really sure what kind of efferc that has on my cycles at the moment either!

What about you? What were your cycles like before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->