EWCM much earlier than normal. Early ov perhaps?

Kristeeny1

Reaction score
So here I am cycle #2 trying to conceive #2. I am on CD 13 and yesterday and today I have been really wet with EWCM. (Sorry if tmi :blush:) The thing is I usually have 38 avg cycles with a 13 day LP so this is much too early.

Any if you with long cycles... Have you ever had one random short one? I am wondering if I am going to Ov early of it it's going to dry up and come back at ov time? Any opinions are greatly appreciated! :flower:

Lots of:dust:

It's not uncommon for ur body to throw u totally of guard once in a while lol. I would b BDing nd keep at it until ur nxt cycle just to make sure.

We BDed yesterday but are too tired today. Lol
We aretrying to do it every other day so that we have it covered. ;-)

Kristeeny - once again we are in a similar boat lol. I O'd cd 21 and cd 19 my last 2 cycles and this month I've had ewcm since yesterday [cd 14] and wet near ewcm since cd 13. I'm pretty sure I will O today or latest tomorrow, cd 16..so I would say yes, it's definitely possible to O earlier some months.

Please keep me posted if you do! I'm taking an opk at 11:30 a.m. today to see if it's positive, it was almost + yesterday.

lm3898,

Last cycle I didn't Ov until CD 26th! I really hope its earlier this time. I usually start to get fertile CM about 7 days before Ov. This cycle it started on CD12 and I am now on CD15. I hope I ov early this coming week instead of the week after, but we'll have to see. I need your early Ov vibes to rub off on my so I ov the same time as you again this cycle. LOL!

I took an OPK this morning and it was still very negative. I am guessing it'll still be atleast a few days more for me.

Kristeeny - once again we are in a similar boat lol. I O'd cd 21 and cd 19 my last 2 cycles and this month I've had ewcm since yesterday [cd 14] and wet near ewcm since cd 13. I'm pretty sure I will O today or latest tomorrow, cd 16..so I would say yes, it's definitely possible to O earlier some months.

Please keep me posted if you do! I'm taking an opk at 11:30 a.m. today to see if it's positive, it was almost + yesterday.

My opk was lighter today than it was yesterday :shrug: but I'm still getting highs on my cbfm [first month using it so I hear it's normal to get a lot of high days]..I'm hopeful for us both this cycle!!

lm3989,

I really have a good feeling this time. I think we're going to end up being bump buddies. :flower:

I hope we Ov the same time so we could share the wait together.!

My opk was lighter today than it was yesterday :shrug: but I'm still getting highs on my cbfm [first month using it so I hear it's normal to get a lot of high days]..I'm hopeful for us both this cycle!!

So I decided to take an OPK again this morning cause when I woke up there was a TON of EWCM! It was positive... I was practically dancing around the house! It's only CD16 and the earliest I've ever had a positive was CD21 and that was the cycle we conceived DS (Last cycle my first positive was CD25)... I really hope I have a temp shift to confirm!

LM9895 Did you get a positive OPK this morning too?

Yay!!!! Congrats that's so exciting! I dunno what's going on with me, def neg opk today & big temp spike...however I was out late & had drinks last night so maybe I'm thrown off a day...testing tomorrow and hopeful but get yourself BDing pronto!!!

LM,

I tend to get a temp spike if I drink the night before as well.

I am still in shock I got a positive OPK this early. I tested again this evenening and it was just as positive. I an curious if I'm really going to ov soon. I still have a really good feeling for the both of us this cycle. I can't describe it.:happydance:

I thought my DH was too tired tonight. He was asleep before I got upstairs... But to make a long story short we BDed.:winkwink:

If you test in the morning let me know what you get! :flower:

Yay!!!! Congrats that's so exciting! I dunno what's going on with me, def neg opk today & big temp spike...however I was out late & had drinks last night so maybe I'm thrown off a day...testing tomorrow and hopeful but get yourself BDing pronto!!!

Glad you guys got to :sex: :happydance: lol.

Testing today and still - opk :shrug: I'm so bummed to be honest b/c this was the day I got my + last month so I went from thinking I would O early to possibly Oing late now...just tested again & awaiting results so I'm hopeful maybe tonight or tomorrow morning I'll get my +opk...congrats to you though. Hopefully we'll be close in the 2ww again! I really feel/felt good about this month too!

Positive by tomorrow or wishful thinking??

Attachments

• 8-25-13.jpg
    8-25-13.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 8-25-13[2].jpg
    8-25-13[2].jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
LM,
Those look pretty dark so maybe tomorrow. Make sure you're :sex::winkwink:

I think this evening was a tad bit lighter. So I hope I Oved today. I had some cramping late morning. We'll see if my temp jumps tomorrow. I attached some pics. The bottom is from this evening. What do you think?

Positive by tomorrow or wishful thinking??

Attachments

• OPK 8-25.jpg
    OPK 8-25.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SO annoying!

10:30 a.m. [a little earlier than I test but I couldn't hold it anymore :shrug: lol]...not.quite.positive.yet. Lol.

Will keep testing throughout the day - hopefully by early evening I'll get that + opk!! :dohh:

Attachments

• 8-26-13.jpg
    8-26-13.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
Still negative!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid negative!!! Ok...:dohh: it is what it is...

I'm guessing/praying/hoping tomorrow will be the day but going to BD tonight AND tomorrow morning :sex: I know it's coming!! This is ****hopefully**** our month!!

I'm getting a wee bit nervous because I have this big crazy hilly mud-run obstacle course race that's over 11 miles on September 7th - I don't want to do it if I am preggo, BUT I can't not do it if I'm not and every day I'm further from O, I have less DPO to Sept 7th...is that stupid? :blush:

LM,

Hopefully tomorrow will be the day. Maybe your body is delaying OV on purpose so you don't have to worry about it when you do the race. :winkwink: I can't imagine running 11 miles. I'd keel over by the end.

I didn't get a temp jump today to confirm. I sure hope I do in the morning.

Good luck!

Still negative!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid negative!!! Ok...:dohh: it is what it is...

I'm guessing/praying/hoping tomorrow will be the day but going to BD tonight AND tomorrow morning :sex: I know it's coming!! This is ****hopefully**** our month!!

I'm getting a wee bit nervous because I have this big crazy hilly mud-run obstacle course race that's over 11 miles on September 7th - I don't want to do it if I am preggo, BUT I can't not do it if I'm not and every day I'm further from O, I have less DPO to Sept 7th...is that stupid? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->