EWCM much earlier than normal. Early ov perhaps?

Yay!!! I see you got your rise!! Woohooo :happydance::happydance:

Just tested today...gosh I'm going crazy over here, still not 100% dark, I'd say 92% lol :brat:...going to test again at 2 and 5 p.m. and will report back!!!

Attachments

• 8-27.jpg
    8-27.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 9
P.S. My husband got stuck at work until TWO a.m. last night and like a crazy TTC lady, I waited up so we could :sex: before bed!!

LM,

LOL! That is like me a few nights ago!

I see you marked a positive OPK on your chart! Make sure you BD tonight!

Keep me posted! I wanna see a pic of that nice dark OPK. :thumbup:

P.S. My husband got stuck at work until TWO a.m. last night and like a crazy TTC lady, I waited up so we could :sex: before bed!!

OOps haha yes I marked it + to see what FF would do to my chart if it does become positive today, but then I checked it again and now it's as dark but outside the time limit. If the next one isn't 100% then I'll change it back to negative, but for now...wishful thinking!!

Yay! :happydance:

OOps haha yes I marked it + to see what FF would do to my chart if it does become positive today, but then I checked it again and now it's as dark but outside the time limit. If the next one isn't 100% then I'll change it back to negative, but for now...wishful thinking!!

Soooo big positive opk at 10:15 a.m. today...now that I see it against the ones from yesterday I'm more inclined to think I got my + today...I can't tell for sure but I'm super worried that I will have another 29 day cycle like the last two which means a very short luteal phase as I'm on cd 20 today...I know only time will tell but I hate that this could be an issue.

My first cycle in June I got the + opk 20 days after my last bcp so I'm not going to really count that cycle as I never had any bleeding until I got the :witch: July 11th. But if my luteal phase is less than 10 days again I'm def. going to mention it to my doctor!

Your temp is spiking beautifully! :happydance: :wohoo:

Soooo big positive opk at 10:15 a.m. today...now that I see it against the ones from yesterday I'm more inclined to think I got my + today...I can't tell for sure but I'm super worried that I will have another 29 day cycle like the last two which means a very short luteal phase as I'm on cd 20 today...I know only time will tell but I hate that this could be an issue.

My first cycle in June I got the + opk 20 days after my last bcp so I'm not going to really count that cycle as I never had any bleeding until I got the :witch: July 11th. But if my luteal phase is less than 10 days again I'm def. going to mention it to my doctor!

Your temp is spiking beautifully! :happydance: :wohoo: :finger:

YAY for a POS OPK but booo to a short LP. There is things u can take to try nd lengthen ur LP, but I would also b getting ur progesterone checked to c if that is a problem. They can give u progesterone or even a fertility drug to help with ur LP

YAY for a POS OPK but booo to a short LP. There is things u can take to try nd lengthen ur LP, but I would also b getting ur progesterone checked to c if that is a problem. They can give u progesterone or even a fertility drug to help with ur LP

Thank you! I started taking vitamin B6 and vitex at the beginning of last cycle and I believe last month my LP jumped to 11 days - that's why I'm pretty bummed I seem to be O'ing later again this cycle but time will tell...gotta get my temp rise I guess before I start worrying about :witch: this cycle.

I'm so sorry about your losses on a side note, good luck this cycle! :thumbup: :dust:

Yes my temp continued to go up nicely today. FF still won't mark my ovulation day so I had to out it in manually. I have a feeling FF will put it in after my next temp is put in tomorrow.

Boo to a short LP! I would mention it to your doctor if it continues.

Hopefully you get your temp jump tomorrow to confirm ovulation. Then you can come join me on my thread in 2WW. :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1988721-3dpo-af-due-9-8-whod-like-wait-me-get-their-bfp.html

LM,

How are things going today?

Hi!! So I got a peak today w FMU on the CBFM that I started using this Month, I think that my opk caught the beginning of the surge yesterday and this is day 2, super + opk's today at 10 am and 4 pm... I hope I get the rise in temp again in the am finally! I'm so worried I'm going to get the :witch: again Saturday as my last 2 cycles after bcp have been 29 days but worst case if I do, I can go to my doc about a luteal phase defect finally as it will have been 3 months... How are you handling the 2ww??

LM,

it's possible you are going to have a long cycle. How long were your cycles usually before BCP? I hope your temp jumps up tomorrow. :thumbup:

The 2WW is dragging along as usual. Nothing to write home about... just sitting here waiting. :coffee:

LM,

How are things going today?

Hi!! So I got a peak today w FMU on the CBFM that I started using this Month, I think that my opk caught the beginning of the surge yesterday and this is day 2, super + opk's today at 10 am and 4 pm... I hope I get the rise in temp again in the am finally! I'm so worried I'm going to get the :witch: again Saturday as my last 2 cycles after bcp have been 29 days but worst case if I do, I can go to my doc about a luteal phase defect finally as it will have been 3 months... How are you handling the 2ww??

LM,

I saw you got your temp jump this morning! Yay! :happydance:

Hi! Sorry I was away all weekend, minimal baby&bymp time lol. Temp finally rose, I'm 4dpo today which I'm happy about but now I'm freaking out about doing this stupid death race w/ cliff jumps etc. on Saturday - I know it'll be too early to test since I'll be 8dpo. I just hope that's still early enough that any extreme exercise etc. wont do harm...ugh if only I'd O'd a few days earlier... Your chart looks fantastic! Almost triphasic no? What day are you testing!??

I'm glad your temp rose. we're only a few days apart in the 2ww. I wouldn't worry about extreme exercise at the moment as it is so early.

My chart is almost mirroring the chart I had the cycle I conceived DS. I am going to try to overlay them on my FF chart if you'd like to take a look. The POAS monster got me and I tested this morning. :blush: of course I got a :bfn: cause it is so early. :-( I am goin to try off holding off testing again until Friday.

Hi! Sorry I was away all weekend, minimal baby&bymp time lol. Temp finally rose, I'm 4dpo today which I'm happy about but now I'm freaking out about doing this stupid death race w/ cliff jumps etc. on Saturday - I know it'll be too early to test since I'll be 8dpo. I just hope that's still early enough that any extreme exercise etc. wont do harm...ugh if only I'd O'd a few days earlier... Your chart looks fantastic! Almost triphasic no? What day are you testing!??

I'm glad your temp rose. we're only a few days apart in the 2ww. I wouldn't worry about extreme exercise at the moment as it is so early.

My chart is almost mirroring the chart I had the cycle I conceived DS. I am going to try to overlay them on my FF chart if you'd like to take a look. The POAS monster got me and I tested this morning. :blush: of course I got a :bfn: cause it is so early. :-( I am goin to try off holding off testing again until Friday.

OMG the charts are IDENTICAL...September just feels very lucky to me!! I know I'm going to start testing Sat. b/c of the race even though it's 99% sure to be a :bfn:, so I totes understand the POAS addiction. I feel good about this!

Lm,

OMG take a look at my test this morning... Am I nuts or is there something there?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ed-way-early-may-borrow-your-eyes-please.html

OMG the charts are IDENTICAL...September just feels very lucky to me!! I know I'm going to start testing Sat. b/c of the race even though it's 99% sure to be a :bfn:, so I totes understand the POAS addiction. I feel good about this!

:happydance:I TOTALLY 100% see it...now I'm dying for you to test again!! Test now!!!! :happydance: :bfp:

I can't test now. I've peed way to many times this evening. I had my first dunkin donuts pumpkin spice coffee of the season this afternoon. (yum!) I guess I'll have to wait for the morning. I really don't wanna get my hope up though in case its an evap. :dohh:

Where do you live? I notice we are always on bnb at the same time?

:happydance:I TOTALLY 100% see it...now I'm dying for you to test again!! Test now!!!! :happydance: :bfp:

I'm in NJ - right outside NYC. I totally understand that but it at least looks good! I love that :coffee: too!

Can't wait to see what you post tomorrow!!

:hugs:

Laura

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back