EWCM much earlier than normal. Early ov perhaps?

I live in CT and grew up in NYC so we're not too far from each other. :flower:

I'll test again in the morning and I'll be sure to post right away if its a :bfp:

But for now...:coffee:

I'm in NJ - right outside NYC. I totally understand that but it at least looks good! I love that :coffee: too!

Can't wait to see what you post tomorrow!!

:hugs:

Laura

Anything??

I'll test again in the morning and I'll be sure to post right away if its a :bfp:

I'm in NJ - right outside NYC. I totally understand that but it at least looks good! I love that :coffee: too!

Laura

Check out my post that I linked yesterday with my tests. :winkwink:

Anything??

Laura

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay congratulations!!!!!!! I'm SO happy for you!!! What a gorgeous line - yay for FRER!!!!!

This calls for A LOT OF THESE:
:happydance::cake::dance::hug::yipee::friends::headspin::wohoo:\\:D/=D>:serenade::blue::pink::flow::thumbup:

and no more of this lol....:coffee:

:happydance:

I still can't believe it!

You're next!:flower:

QUOTE=lm3898;29362759]OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay congratulations!!!!!!! I'm SO happy for you!!! What a gorgeous line - yay for FRER!!!!!

This calls for A LOT OF THESE:
:happydance::cake::dance::hug::yipee::friends::headspin::wohoo:\\:D/=D>:serenade::blue::pink::flow::thumbup:

and no more of this lol....:coffee:

:happydance:[/QUOTE]

Awww thanks I really hope so, I feel good about it honestly, maybe it's b/c 3 months is pretty good odds or the pre-seed we used this cycle but no matter what, I'm optimistic...your :BFP: makes me so happy!!! :thumbup:

I do feel like crap overall this cycle but who knows, maybe that's a good thing...trying to figure out what to do w/ my temp today...I woke up at 5:11 a.m. [had a nightmare so weird, I usually never do & that's an hour and 25 min earlier than I usually wake up] and had EXTREME dry mouth - temp right away was 97.9, it hardly took any time to beep, then I took a sip of water, laid there for 10 min and it was 98.02, then I laid in bed but didn't sleep until my normal wake up time where it was 98.31...so I ended up adjusting it from the second temp reading though they are all off thanks to dry mouth/no sleep...oh well :shrug:

I couldn't sleep last night. I kept tossing and turning then woke up from a dream. In the dream I was asleep and dreaming about a BFP and I was tossing back and forth mumbling about a BFP and my husband was like what?... It was odd that I dreamed a dream. I woke up at 5:15 with a horribly dry throat and mouth.

I used my temp from about 15 minutes after i woke up since i realized i wouldn't fall back asleep. That is why I have a open circle on my ff chart.

Awww thanks I really hope so, I feel good about it honestly, maybe it's b/c 3 months is pretty good odds or the pre-seed we used this cycle but no matter what, I'm optimistic...your :BFP: makes me so happy!!! :thumbup:

I do feel like crap overall this cycle but who knows, maybe that's a good thing...trying to figure out what to do w/ my temp today...I woke up at 5:11 a.m. [had a nightmare so weird, I usually never do & that's an hour and 25 min earlier than I usually wake up] and had EXTREME dry mouth - temp right away was 97.9, it hardly took any time to beep, then I took a sip of water, laid there for 10 min and it was 98.02, then I laid in bed but didn't sleep until my normal wake up time where it was 98.31...so I ended up adjusting it from the second temp reading though they are all off thanks to dry mouth/no sleep...oh well :shrug:

OK - I'm taking vivid dreams as a sign!

I couldn't sleep last night. I kept tossing and turning then woke up from a dream. In the dream I was asleep and dreaming about a BFP and I was tossing back and forth mumbling about a BFP and my husband was like what?... It was odd that I dreamed a dream. I woke up at 5:15 with a horribly dry throat and mouth.

I used my temp from about 15 minutes after i woke up since i realized i wouldn't fall back asleep. That is why I have a open circle on my ff chart.

LM,

How are you doing this morning? When do you think you're first going to test? :flower:

LM,

How are you doing this morning? When do you think you're first going to test? :flower:

Hi Miss preggo :haha: :happydance::baby:

So...I'm going to test Sat. at 8dpo...I know that's silly & 99% sure to be negative BUT I have that race that day and if there is any chance I might be pregnant, I want to know first. If/when it's negative I'm going to hold out a day & use a FRER starting cd10/11 I think...

How are you feeling/doing? Symptoms? Did you tell hubby right away?! :headspin:

Miss preggo?! LOL!

Don't get discouraged if you see a BFN if you test them. I bought a new pack of FRERs and tested this morning with FMU and I got a BFN! I was devistated... A light line formed on the IC but the FRER was nagging at me. I tested with a blue dye and got a line so I feel a little better now.

I told my hubby last night. I put our son in a Big Bro shirt. My DH came home saw it and said I guess you got a positive test today huh? He said he really doesn't want to get excited and believe it til the doctor says its so. Hopefully we'll get confirmation from her tomorrow.

I feel bloated, exhausted, little headache, sore boobies, and NO cramping. I have to make sure I eat breakfast early otherwise I feel off. All good signs I guess!

Your chart looks good. Good luck testing this weekend! Keep me posted!:thumbup:

LM,

Hi Miss preggo :haha: :happydance::baby:

So...I'm going to test Sat. at 8dpo...I know that's silly & 99% sure to be negative BUT I have that race that day and if there is any chance I might be pregnant, I want to know first. If/when it's negative I'm going to hold out a day & use a FRER starting cd10/11 I think...

How are you feeling/doing? Symptoms? Did you tell hubby right away?! :headspin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
Def a positive on the blue dye! Hang in there - did you schedule a doctors appt?

Yes I have an appt at 11:45 tomorrow. I'm not sure she'll send me for blood work yet. I do have thyroid problems that will need to be monitored so I guess she will. I'll find out tomorrow.

Def a positive on the blue dye! Hang in there - did you schedule a doctors appt?

Have you had any symptoms?

Can't wait to hear how the dr. visit goes! :happydance::happydance:

Yes to symptoms but I get so nervous about symptoms b/c they are so similar to AF but here they are:

Today 6dpo: cramps this a.m., nausea all day on & off, freq. urination & tired.
Yest 5dpo: cramps, skin break out, disrupted sleep, nausea & freq. urination. & tired.

Vivid dreams last two nights as well...:shrug:

None of this is normal for me but all could be that AF is right around the corner...ugh!

I feel like I'm further along than 6dpo...so annoying. [-(

Symptoms sound good. I can't wait to see your BFP!

I'll give you an update tomorrow after my doctors appt.

Have you had any symptoms?

Can't wait to hear how the dr. visit goes! :happydance::happydance:

Yes to symptoms but I get so nervous about symptoms b/c they are so similar to AF but here they are:

Today 6dpo: cramps this a.m., nausea all day on & off, freq. urination & tired.
Yest 5dpo: cramps, skin break out, disrupted sleep, nausea & freq. urination. & tired.

Vivid dreams last two nights as well...:shrug:

None of this is normal for me but all could be that AF is right around the corner...ugh!

I feel like I'm further along than 6dpo...so annoying. [-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->