Ex LTTC'er Back on TTC Rollercoaster

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Hope you're all not going to crazy TTC-ing.

I'm back to TTC after having my LG 3 years ago after TTC for 4 years, 2 MC, 1 round of ICSI and finally a natural :bfp: off the back of that resulting in my gorgeous girl.

Anyone else want to join me in the madness? Currently CD4.

Good luck :dust:

Hi mumdreamz - thanks for the dust and the visit xxx

4.30am get up this morning was hard :( how the flying fuck will I cope when I get duffers!!

Can I join you please :D

After TTC for 5 years, endless fertility drugs, 1 m/c we finally conceived on our first round of IVF ICSI and got our gorgeous little miracle who is now very nearly 19 months old and we have decided to try for a second.
Hoping we get a natural BFP this time, since my pregnancy with my daughter i now have regular cycles every 5 weeks and I usually can tell when i'm ovulating etc which i could never tell before hand so im hoping she cured my infertility issues but i suppose only time will tell.

Im thinking of just seeing how the first couple of months go and just follow/track my cycle on my app, rather than taking opk's and getting too obsessed with it, but who am i kidding? Ill probably be thinking about it all of the time hah

After TTC for 5 years, endless fertility drugs, 1 m/c we finally conceived on our first round of IVF ICSI and got our gorgeous little miracle who is now very nearly 19 months old and we have decided to try for a second.
Hoping we get a natural BFP this time, since my pregnancy with my daughter i now have regular cycles every 5 weeks and I usually can tell when i'm ovulating etc which i could never tell before hand so im hoping she cured my infertility issues but i suppose only time will tell.

Im thinking of just seeing how the first couple of months go and just follow/track my cycle on my app, rather than taking opk's and getting too obsessed with it, but who am i kidding? Ill probably be thinking about it all of the time hah

Welcome!! Our LOs are almost the same age. That sounds like a very positive thing that things are regulated and you are ovulating each cycle. Hopefully your journey won't take long. :flower:

Welcome!! Our LOs are almost the same age. That sounds like a very positive thing that things are regulated and you are ovulating each cycle. Hopefully your journey won't take long. :flower:

Oh yeah they are!! Doesnt it go so quickly!!
Yeah im hoping its a positive sign, but only time will tell.

It has gone really fast!!

Unfortuately, we are now ltttc #2. We stopped preventing November 14, then started ttc in May 2015. I am now on Clomid this cycle. Hoping this cycle or next cycle I get my bfp. Otherwise we will be taking a two month break.

Can I join please? It's been a while since I posted on here!

We're TTC #3 and have been for over 18m. 8 miscarriages later and no luck. We have 2 girls already. The first was conceived with no problems at all, and the second took 9m (15 unprotected) and 3 early mc.
All in all, we've been unprotected for nearly 4 years!

I have a consultant appointment next month so hopefully we'll get some answers!

Wishing - :hi: Welcome!! Hoping that the consultant can shed some light for you :hugs: Good luck

Becki - :hi: Looks like you're taking the same approach as I am! Hopefully it will work, but I am POAS obsessed so look forward to lots of POAS action! :haha: Wishing you luck and hoping that this time is much kinder to you xx

CD5 for me today so starting to think I need to get some action over the weekend. DH and I have not been very 'active' so to speak since having Pheebs. So I'm sure DH is looking forward to getting some action. Me on the other hand; I'm feeling quite nervous about being intimate again... is it just me?? I guess after all the stress of TTC last time it was quite nice not to have :sex: because we had to.

Becki and Wishing - What CD are you both on? Will you bother having a little POAS action?

Hi hun,

Ill join.

My first son took 14 months, my daughter took 22 months with a loss in between my next daughter was straight away :wacko: and this one Im currently on cycle 21 boo! I had a miscarriage last january and a d&c and now I possibly have ashermans syndrome. Ive been referred to the hospital for tests.

Becki and Wishing - What CD are you both on? Will you bother having a little POAS action?

I'm cd23 and 9dpo. I don't think we're in with much of a chance this month as we only did it twice due to a petty arguement :haha::blush:
But it'll be nice to have a 'control' month where I can see what my body is up to, especially after 3 mc in a row.

Wanting - I hope all goes well with testing xxx Are you holding off TTC until you get the results?

Wishing - Ooh 9DPO.... there is always a chance.... I am such a pusher btw! :muaha: Seriously though you never do know and I'll be keeping all crossed for you xxx

We have been having fairly regular sex since Christian. Dh of course wants it more, but hey exhaustion sometimes takes priority. I am not as excited about timed sex, but I'm trying to enter it with a better frame of mind. More for trying intimacy over the chore.

Thanks - still trying as they dont know what it is but that is a possibility so they are going to rule it out. Im so worried something has been wrong since d&c man so hope its not ashermans :cry:

Wishing - :hi: Welcome!! Hoping that the consultant can shed some light for you :hugs: Good luck

Becki - :hi: Looks like you're taking the same approach as I am! Hopefully it will work, but I am POAS obsessed so look forward to lots of POAS action! :haha: Wishing you luck and hoping that this time is much kinder to you xx

CD5 for me today so starting to think I need to get some action over the weekend. DH and I have not been very 'active' so to speak since having Pheebs. So I'm sure DH is looking forward to getting some action. Me on the other hand; I'm feeling quite nervous about being intimate again... is it just me?? I guess after all the stress of TTC last time it was quite nice not to have :sex: because we had to.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Sorry for the delay, it's been one of those days today

Yeah im going to try my best for this relaxed approach, but i must admit I am rather excited now that we are trying for number 2, so i know i will think about it all more than I am planning to haha

Im on CD16 and i usually have a 34-35 day cycle, and usually ovulate around day 21-23 however ironically the month we start trying, I think i have ovulated on CD14, I got two days of ewcm and had cramps, however i didnt do any opk's, but did bd just before and just after so cant be 100% so will continue to bd throughout the month incase Im wrong and i havn't ov'd yet.

I'll probably not rush to test if i'm honest, unless im very late for af
I think thats my previous 5 years of seeing negative tests that make me feel like i dont want to rush to test lol but I do understand why everyone else does :winkwink:

Hi hun,

Ill join.

My first son took 14 months, my daughter took 22 months with a loss in between my next daughter was straight away :wacko: and this one Im currently on cycle 21 boo! I had a miscarriage last january and a d&c and now I possibly have ashermans syndrome. Ive been referred to the hospital for tests.

Hello :flower:

I hope your tests show that its not ashermans syndrome but wish you all the luck on your TTC journey :thumbup:

We have been having fairly regular sex since Christian. Dh of course wants it more, but hey exhaustion sometimes takes priority. I am not as excited about timed sex, but I'm trying to enter it with a better frame of mind. More for trying intimacy over the chore.

We are the same we have been pretty regular since DD but sometimes long days and busy weeks put a stop to things however our new approach is more about spending time together and hopefully getting a nice surprise, however if things work out like that might be a different story haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->