Ex LTTC'er Back on TTC Rollercoaster

Hi Becki! How are you doing?

I'm pretty worried I'm not going to o. I got two nearly positive opks yesterday morning and a very negative opk in the afternoon. I'm very frustrated about it.

Hello Krissie :flower:

Maybe you missed your surge? Could you have possible ovulated just before your nearly positive ones yesterday morning? or have you been testing earlier than yesterday? Did you manage to get some BD in just incase?
Sorry to hear your fustrated, its so difficult not to be. I feel exactly the same.

Im on CD28 today and 13dpo
I tested on 11dpo and 12dpo and BFN :growlmad:
I have 35 day cycles usually so wouldnt be due on for another week, but for the past week i have felt very odd, hormonal and just generally rubbish. Trying to ignore possible symptoms and for the last two days I have had AF Bloat and cramps on and off but not come on yet.
I never have all this before AF, usually get a few pains and come on the same day but im wondering if I ovulated early (which i think i did on cd14) and im just going to come on and i have had my first "normal length" cycle in 18 months but how fustrating that after 18 months of clockwork 5 week cycles this one is different.
I have come out in loads of spots and have had backache which is new for me around AF, so I dont have a clue whats going on, however sadly i highly doubt im pregnant as surely i would of had faint lines on those tests at 12dpo.... fed up! x

I am sorry you are still getting bfn. Hopefully you just implanted late.

I have been testing and yesterday's were as dark as I've seen. This morning was darker but still not positive. So maybe yesterday afternoon it was to diluted. I'm thinking of getting a digital just to know for sure.

Positive opk today. :happydance: hoping to bd today and tomorrow. So far we've had good timing.

Hi Ladies,

Becki - Sorry you're feeling crap about it all. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

Krissie - :wohoo: :sex: :happydance: Have fun :winkwink:

How is everyone else?

AFM - This cycle has been a complete non-starter :cry: No :sex: for me far too stressed :( (details in my journo) So back to TTC mentality and wishing my life away so I can actually have a bash! (excuse the pun) :haha:

Hi ladies. Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Just wondering what you ladies do to try to help things along during follicular, ovulation and luteal phases?

MK8 - I tried EPO before OV and baby aspirin for after. As Pheebs was natural after ICSI I didn't take EPO before OV and only took the baby Aspirin after I had my :bfp: Tbh I can't see the harm doing either of those.

Speaking of supplements has anyone tried horny goats weed to help with libido? Thinking I need something to help me get back on the wagon.

Thanks sambatiki-- interesting about the aspirin.

Thanks sambatiki-- interesting about the aspirin.

Hows everyone getting on?

CD30 today and about 15dpo (approx) and BFN, Had AF Bloat, few cramps, creamy cm, headaches, spots and generally feeling urgh, just want AF to hurry up so i can move on to cycle 2!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend x

Hey Becki - Sorry about the :bfn: I'm with you on wanting a new cycle to start... hopefully we'll actually DTD this time!!

Pretty sure I am 1 dpo today. So finally in the tww. I am super anxious to test. We had good timing so hoping for that bfp.

Hey Becki - Sorry about the :bfn: I'm with you on wanting a new cycle to start... hopefully we'll actually DTD this time!!

Here's hoping for Feb BFP's for us all!

CD32 for me and no AF so i must have ovulated later than I thought i had and probably missed that egg :nope: My cycles are usually 35 days so hopefully AF will arrive at the weekend so i can move onto the next cycle.
I have purchased some OPK's so i can hopefully track ovulation next cycle

Good Luck Krissie, hope your 2ww is quick and you get your bfp x

Hey ladies!!, I'll be joining you very soon!. We're waiting until May to officially TTC as we are having our first family holiday then and I can't travel pregnant, but we are sort of unofficially NTNP lol.

We TTC for 6 years with 2 early MCs then we did a round of IVF which was successful and my first baby boy was born too soon and passed away 1/2/14. I then got pregnant naturally but MC at 7 weeks and very quickly after that I got a total shock and I was pregnant with my now 10 month old baby boy who was born at 31 weeks.

Really excited about TTC again but soooo scared to!

Welcome Miss Zoie it's good to see you (almost) over here.

Hey Krissie. I'm always the opposite of everyone.

Anyways, good luck to those of you still in "limbo"

I remember you sambatiki. 😀
I'm also an ex ltttc-er. We had ICSI for ds1 who is now 5, them 8 months later I fell pregnant naturally with Ds2 who is 3. We're now trying for a third but stopped using contraceptives in December 14 and no nearer. It's hard to know what to do. We have 4 frosties but dh is very reluctant to use them. It's hard to know if it's possible again or it was a fluke/miracle with Ds2. Clinic literally said we had a 2% chance of conceiving naturally. Tough one! We have male factor.

Hi Ladies

Today is CD35, I usually have 35-36 day cycles. I usually ovulate around day 21 however this cycle i thought i had ovulated earlier as i had ewcm and cramps around day 15/16, I was expecting AF to arrive around day 30 because of suspected ovulation but it didnt, so thought i must have miscalculated and probably due AF on day 35/36 as usual.

Since CD 18 I have had cramps on and off, headaches and creamy cm, which in the last few days has increased to the point i keep thinking AF's arrived, its very runny and consistant.
I have done many HPT's through the month and all BFN.

Today i was almost certain AF had arrived as i felt really wet down there and also a little nauseous. I went to the loo and it was more creamy cm, I thought i would test with a first response and BFN
I dont know why but i had a sudden urge to pee on a OPK to rule that out and immedietely got a positive OPK

I am so confused, since having my little girl 19 months ago, i have had a regular 5 week cycle and never ovulated the day AF was due.
I understand i could of had delayed ovulation but why have I had all the symptoms and consistant creamy cm for two weeks, I dont understand at all.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member