Ex LTTC'er Back on TTC Rollercoaster

Becki - you'd think I'd feel the same about poas but I just love it!! I've obviously got a sadistic side to me! Tbh I think I'd crap myself if I did get a :bfp: :haha:

How is everyone else?

Poas addict here too. Negative today though. Can't say I'm not surprised though - after 8 positives already, I totally know the signs!

Wishing - oh good I have a poas buddy!! Pants on the :bfn:

I think I'm totally out this month but I find myself poas again! :haha:

I was pretty bad with testing but Im so fed up of seeing negatives now and quite a few terrible evaps and possibly a couple of chemicals Im too scared to. So I try to hold out as long as I can but sometimes that doesn't work!

Wishing - Did you POAS today?

Wanting - I totally get it :hugs:

No. I'm 11dpo now and pretty sure I'm out. After positives for the last 3 cycles, I'm not sure I can handle a negative!

Ok. I poas'd. (Bottom is opk)
I think I'm going crazy as the more I look, the more I can see a teeny tiny hint of a line. (Fully aware I sound nuts!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 9
Ok. I poas'd. (Bottom is opk)
I think I'm going crazy as the more I look, the more I can see a teeny tiny hint of a line. (Fully aware I sound nuts!)

I think I see something but the quality isn't very good when I zoom in on my phone. Fx it's the start of your bfp!

I have next to no symptoms, compared to last month, so I won't be surprised if it's a bfn.

How's everyone else doing?

Doing alright here. My temps just keep going up. I am hoping now that I am done with the clomid they settle down.

Im good, CD19 here and last last two days I have had a weird tightening feeling in my stomach and felt bloated, but probably a IBS flare up, ive not had one for ages.
I went for my smear test this afternoon, i noticed a bit of blood on the swab and just then when i went to the loo and wiped. My last smear I didnt bleed at all, just done some reading and its normal, even more so if you have it done around ovulation, so its probably that.

I'm right with you. I've never seen one and I know the day that it'll happen I'll probably pass out from screaming at the top of my lungs.

I love POAS too. DH however, watches me very closely and hides them. He doesn't know about the package coming in the mail on Saturday. :haha:

Becki - you'd think I'd feel the same about poas but I just love it!! I've obviously got a sadistic side to me! Tbh I think I'd crap myself if I did get a :bfp: :haha:

How is everyone else?

Hello ladies, ok if I join? Mum of a gorgeous boy, born 2.5 yrs ago after trying for almost two years and getting lucky with medicated iui (we are "unexplained"). We have been trying since Jan 2015 with no luck. Tried iui again last sep but it didn't work. Sniff.

I've being doing acupuncture (which I find v relaxing) and just started some Chinese herbal meds. Looking into a different clinic.

Here's hoping we all get those bfps!

MK8 - Welcome!!! Hoping that it doesn't take you much longer. :hugs: How often are you having acupuncture?

Mum - :wohoo: for the 'package' I'll be counting on you!! FX You haven't got a cycle ticker what CD are you on now and when are we getting tests to squint at?

Krissi - Hoping OV isn't far away! Nice to see some jiggy on the chart too! :winkwink:

Bec - Hoping its not IBS symptoms and its :bfp: ones instead!

Wishing - Hope all is well.

AFM -Errmmm no :sex: this weekend :dohh: Had the pants news that my granddad lost his battle to cancer on Thursday so needless to say :sex: was not on my mind. However.... I seriously need to get back on the wagon if we're going to stand any chance of getting duffers! Perhaps a small (LARGE) glass of :wine: tonight to get me in the mood. God... its been so long I feel like its the first time all over again! :haha:

Love and :hugs: Ladies

Hello Ladies

How's everyone getting on?

Samba - Sorry to hear about your granddad :( that's awful news and no wonder you have not been in the mood to bd
Hope that the glass of wine helps get things moving!

AFM - CD22 for the last few days I have had a headache and been feeling really tired, but then again I do have a 19 month old that never stops haha I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose and slightly sore throat but they have dissapeared now, and other than that im feeling normal, cm seems to have gone too, its just slightly watery now
It's Frustrating because I dont know where I am in my cycles, usually I wouldn't be due AF for another 12 days but because I think i have ovulated a week early it may be due at the weekend.
Yesterday I was really moody. snapped at the husband for nothing really and just generally wanted to punch him in the face... oops! Something hormonal is going on, but its probably my hormones gearing up for an early AF at the weekend x

Gotta figure out how to get some :sex: into this week. DH and I work such opposite shifts that it can be very difficult during the week. I am going to try for Tuesday and Thursday which should have us good until Saturday. I actually think I will o this weekend. But I want to be prepared in case I get an early surprise.

Gotta figure out how to get some :sex: into this week. DH and I work such opposite shifts that it can be very difficult during the week. I am going to try for Tuesday and Thursday which should have us good until Saturday. I actually think I will o this weekend. But I want to be prepared in case I get an early surprise.

Hope you get to get some :sex: in this week ready for O at the weekend!

I really need to try and keep my mind of things, I promised myself this would be easy going and I wouldnt think of ttc much and just see what happens in the first few months before tracking etc, but its all i can think about, need to pull myself together haha

Hi Becki! How are you doing?

I'm pretty worried I'm not going to o. I got two nearly positive opks yesterday morning and a very negative opk in the afternoon. I'm very frustrated about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->