Ex LTTC'er Back on TTC Rollercoaster

How are you ladies doing?

I thought I would come update... I got my bfp on Saturday. I cannot believe we got pregnant out first round of clomid again!!

I thought I would come update... I got my bfp on Saturday. I cannot believe we got pregnant out first round of clomid again!!

Huge Congratulations Krissie!!

Im still in Limbo, Think its CD44 today, I had a positive OPK the day i was due on, we did bd that day, following day's opk was just about positive and then negative the day after so im not sure if we missed it, I wasnt expecting to ovulate 2 weeks late.
AF should be due this Friday (12/2) My nipples are sensitive and achy but no other symptoms so doubt this is our month.

x

Wow!! Massive congratulations! What a fantastic thing Clomid is!!!! X

OMG Krissie!!! CONGRATS!!! I can't believe I have missed this!! :bfp: How are you feeling etc!!

How is everyone else? I'm out again this cycle as I still haven't had :sex: God I need to sort it out! xxx

I ended up having a miscarriage on Valentine's. So for now we are WTT until May. I have a health issue to sort so I'm really okay with it all. But I'm definitely trying not to wish the time away and really just enjoy my ds.

Hi there! My last baby took 2.5 years to conceive and now I'm back for more. The fear that it will take just as long, or longer (as it has taken longer each time) is quite possibly as huge as the excitement

I ended up having a miscarriage on Valentine's. So for now we are WTT until May. I have a health issue to sort so I'm really okay with it all. But I'm definitely trying not to wish the time away and really just enjoy my ds.

So sorry to hear that Krissie, take time to get yourself in the right place.
Hugs :cry:

So sorry to hear that Krissie, take time to get yourself in the right place.
Hugs :cry:

That is definitely what we are doing. We thought about ttc straight away to see if we had any increase in fertility. But I just couldn't emotionally go there.

Overall, I am doing pretty good. I am excited for May when we get back to it. But for now I am at peace with everything. Just trying hard to focus on me and my health at the moment.

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage krissie. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->