Excited but so nervous

kezz_howland

mummy to one and ttc
Reaction score
My last cycle ended up in a m/c which went to be a suspected ectopic and took weeks for HCG to come down. Was horrific to be honest and just wouldn't end. Started ttc again straight away next cycle and used preseed for first time, and at 9dpo got a BFP! This time my lines are getting darker (they just stayed the same for weeks last time) so I think I'm allowed to get excited but i'm also so scared!

https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/Mobile%20Uploads/PhotoGrid_1403161804008.jpg

Congrats!!! The line stays faint with eptopics? I am so sorry you had to go through that but YAY for you current BFP.

Thanks everyone!

No KFrey, not usually. Usually it goes up but not doubling like it should. I started spotting day af was due and had a light period two days later, then several days later tested and my test was just as dark as before. Hence all the bloods etc. But then my bloods were down to 18, then 48 hours later 26, so they were going up and down which made them suspect an ectopic but just a very early one. We still don't know, but another week later they were down to negative so either it wasn't ectopic, or it was but it resolved itself thankfully!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->