Exercise advice with PCOS

CrazyBex

Reaction score
Hi just wondered if anyone had any good tips for losing weight with PCOS?

I walk everyday with my dogs for an hour but my problem area is my stomach, i look pregnant its so swollen all the time!! lol!
Im going to sound like hard work but i hate sit ups i can manage around 20 then i have had enough, need something that wont bore me to sleep hehe!

Any tips and also tips foodwise as lately all i want to eat is crappy food and nothing healthy whereas before i loved eating veg/fruit etc now it makes me feel sick and not full at all!

Thanks xx

i have pcos i didnt exercise(i loathe sweat} but i dropped sixty pounds but just cutting out suga. sugar and gluten HATE women with with pcos. oh and the weight literally fell off in two and a half months

im trying to lose weight i suffer from pcos 2 i go for walks and on my wii fit as much as can and i try and have either fruit or porridge for brekkie salad or soup for lunch and ahealthy dinner and its comin over i think theres some books on pocs and dieting x

i have pcos i didnt exercise(i loathe sweat} but i dropped sixty pounds but just cutting out suga. sugar and gluten HATE women with with pcos. oh and the weight literally fell off in two and a half months

haha im the same, dont do sweating, as soon as i feel myself sweating i slow down doing whatever it is making me sweat!
See gluten is my weakness as i love pasta and bread, but i have cut down on bread now probably have it once a week but pasta etc is going to eb a struggle and so is sugar grrrrrr lol! thanks for the tips though :thumbup:

im trying to lose weight i suffer from pcos 2 i go for walks and on my wii fit as much as can and i try and have either fruit or porridge for brekkie salad or soup for lunch and ahealthy dinner and its comin over i think theres some books on pocs and dieting x

See i do need to start eating breakfast as i skip this then snack all day which i know isnt good. I may have to have a look into these books then and see what they say.
hope you dont mind me asking, How long you been ttc and had PCOS?x

I think that i am the person that has the worst pcos... I never ever get a period unless i take some kind of pills. Well my weight was 241 and i went down to 195. I would always get so mad when the doc would tell me loose weight to get pregnant... I would say what about girls that are way overweight and get pregnant. Well i went to see a diet doc and he gave me some pills that would give me some energy and make no not so hungry... I took the pills for one month and i was able to leave soda water i lost the fisrt month 12 pounds. Then like i saw that i had lost 12 pounds that gave me strength to supply my dinner for a salad i lost 15 pounds and in 3 months i made it to 195 i looked great and guess what i got pregnant after 8 yrs of trying first little by little i got every once in a long while i got a period. But let me tell you that when i got pregnant i had not had a period for about four months. Oh and another like i'm mexican well i coukld not take my self to leave the flour tortillas.....

I think that i am the person that has the worst pcos... I never ever get a period unless i take some kind of pills. Well my weight was 241 and i went down to 195. I would always get so mad when the doc would tell me loose weight to get pregnant... I would say what about girls that are way overweight and get pregnant. Well i went to see a diet doc and he gave me some pills that would give me some energy and make no not so hungry... I took the pills for one month and i was able to leave soda water i lost the fisrt month 12 pounds. Then like i saw that i had lost 12 pounds that gave me strength to supply my dinner for a salad i lost 15 pounds and in 3 months i made it to 195 i looked great and guess what i got pregnant after 8 yrs of trying first little by little i got every once in a long while i got a period. But let me tell you that when i got pregnant i had not had a period for about four months. Oh and another like i'm mexican well i coukld not take my self to leave the flour tortillas.....

Oh im the same not had a period since november!!! driving me nuts! Doc told me in may she will give me some tablets to take to boost my period etc so im guessing its probably clomid but im not sure but she has told me to lose 10kg but for the last year i have not gained any weight i was 85kg a year ago and still am not yet i look way fatter now which makes no sense to me!

Oh and let me tell you that my salad had 2 strips of chicken strips and lots of ranch. So it was not much ofa diet but i did supply y dinner for that and it did help!!!! Oh and i would play volleyball not that often but if you supply one meal for a salad and leave soda water it will help!!!!

Thanks for the tips, i am going to try cut down on crappy foods and try eat more fruite and veg, and i only drink tap water now anyways as a few months back i was just drinking coke constantly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->