Exercise for weight loss while ttc after a late loss ?

Pink_Sparkle

1 Angel & 23 week preemie
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'll try to keep this brief!

Im a little (ok alot!) on the fluffy side! I lost around 40lbs before I eventually got pregnant. I unfortunately lost my precious baby girl over 3 weeks ago at 19 weeks pregnant due to rupture of membranes (pprom). Me and DH are eager to ttc right away. We've already discussed that should we be lucky enough to conceive a rainbow...the moment we find out, im taking it really really easy. No lifting, bending, stretching or straining etc..Im really terrified that my waters could break again. The dr said it was very unlikely that it was anything I did but I still feel kinda responsible...

Now to my question...before I got pregnant I regularly went to the gym, im now scared to do anything vigorous incase I ruin my chances of ttc or harm a potential bean. Ive got around 6lbs to lose to get back to my pre pregnancy weight...but thats still quite over weight and I'd like to lose more to have my body in peak condition for carrying my rainbow. Should I be careful with exercise or do something low impact? Is anyone in the same situation?

Many thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->