EXETER, DEVON meet

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
Right girls, there's been a few i know, and i've been so rubbish and havent been to any, but now i want to meet you all! SO lets meet up! x

We are thinking 16th july! Probably around mid-day. Please say if you can make this date/time so we know who to expect!

OK FOR MEETING 16TH JULY
Seraphim
Devonangel
Izziebelle
Sparky0207
Char&Bump-x
jen1604
moomoo

Poppy7?

Thanks Char :)
I'll see what Jen & Poppy are upto that day :)

Good work Charlotta. :thumbup:

I will make other people aware.X

Oh wait wait wait.I forgot.

Its Ophelia's birthday on 7th so thats that week isnt it?So we might be busy but I will do my absolute best to be there xxxxx

Doesnt have to be that week! any week is good. Just need 2 get out of my house n actually see people! x

Im free anytime, Think it takes me about 2hrs to get to exeter but thats cool. Would u go from Barnstable station char? xx

oo just looked and it only takes an hour! im Defo up for meeting xx

Yep, from barny. I'll meet you there :)
Theres more girls on here from north devon that ive mailed too x

I could probably make it!
Will have to make sure my baby shower isn't the same day though!
As soon as you know a definate daye let me know :)
xxx

i'm up for it as well look forward to meeting new people could u message me as well as sometimes i dont get on xx

Devonangel, did i message you? I tried to message a few girls with devon in the name but it said they cant get private messages x

Devonangel, did i message you? I tried to message a few girls with devon in the name but it said they cant get private messages x

oh yes you did hun i ment when u know the time and place lol

x

Yeah i know hun, was just making sure my message got to you so i know you can recieve them cos some cant.

How does everyone feel about friday 16th july?

x

Will let you know if I can, as my birthday is on the 17th :D
Don't know what OH has planned.
xxx

Thanks for messaging me Char. Just checked my diary and I don't think I have anything planned for that week yet. Transport issues here but it's only a short train journey so hopefully we will be able to join you.xx

Where are you poppy? Me & izzy have to get the train from barnstaple x

im in exe so im easy but i do go back to work the start of july only for 2days a week will defo let ya know tho :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->