EXETER, DEVON meet

Char we need to syncronize meeting at the train station times lol & swap mobile numbers x

hoping so hun! although my laptops just broken!! l have to wait and see but thinking poss! xx

hey ya all just wondering i found a pack big pack of pampers in the cupboard the other day size 3 (up to 20lbs) so i was just wondered if any of you wanted them cos im not gonna use them :)

Ok,so who is definitely coming?And does everyone have everyone elses number they need?
x

I have no numbers but i want to come! Ive got money to spend for once!!

Jen, you've deleted me from facebook :cry:

You better be coming Char its the meet you organised :rofl:

Ja,I know,I deleted everyone,I've only got 40 friends now ;) I'll add you back xxxx

Hey I should be there I might be a bit late though :)

and you will have to excuse my buggy :blush: mine is getting repaired so I have a tank instead lol

Hey shazzy, we're meeting at dinkys around 12ish. i think i pmd you my number, feel free to ring/text if u need to x

Sorry I wasnt there everyone. Lucy's had sickness since tuesday eve and didnt want to give it to you lot and your little ones. Promise promise promise I'll be at the next meet :)

Did you all have a good time? :flower:

No way Char?!?!I thought more people confirmed with you :hugs:

Oh I feel terrible now!
Thats like last time,only me and Seraphim turned up and we're both from Plymouth so could have just stayed here :dohh: x

heya i've not spoke to any of u before but i'm able to get to exeter,/plymouth & wanna go to a meet, shall i arrange it or tag along with u araanging it xx

They did, but moomoo broke down, (she did text me though) & shazzy had an appointment xx

No way Char?!?!I thought more people confirmed with you :hugs:

Oh I feel terrible now!
Thats like last time,only me and Seraphim turned up and we're both from Plymouth so could have just stayed here :dohh: x

Seraphim isn't even IN Plymouth ;p
I'm +1 hour and a lot of squeezing of babies into seats away.
Sorry Char, I had a feeling that would be the outcome :dohh:

Rach, I'm happy to goto Plymouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"