EXETER, DEVON meet

Hey ladies, if you decide to have a meet in Barnstaple anytime then I am up for that. Afraid I can't commit to the exeter one as I'm working 4 days a week and driving around everywhere as part of it so a journey to Barnstaple on my day off would be enough for me! hope you all have a lovely time x

I wanna come!

16th is good for me too :)

Someone please pm or email me closer to the time, I am useless at keeping up with threads!

We going for Dinkys again? xx

Where are you poppy? Me & izzy have to get the train from barnstaple x

I am in Plymouth :) So is the 16th July the proposed date? This date is good because Iw ill have the car (as OH is away in Scotland) but it is also bad as I am meant to be doing a first aid course :dohh: What to do????

We have neglected this thread.Are we all still on for meeting?

Sparky I will make sure I PM you lovely,I'm not going to let you miss it ;) xxx

I'm still ok for 16th. I'll make a list on the first page who can do 16th. Can you Jen? xx

:rofl: :rofl: Oh Char you are funny!
Make sure its got its blue flashing lights on then :rofl: x

Hi girls I'm up for meeting up :)

Lunchtime-ish?

I need to talk to Seraphim regarding this *reminds self* Mrs Seraphim,if you read this and I havent spoken with you about it,we need to speak about this!!!!!!!

x

I'm up for it, go back to work the following week too so could do with a trip to primark for work trousers!! Where do you meet or will you pm me?

X

I don't think I will be able to make it.
Been in hospital since Monday & only just out, basically on bed rest until baby comes.
Sorry ladies, have fun :flower:

aww thats a shame hunny. Hope you feel better soon & your being pamperd! im hoping OH is paid ontime so i can stll make it :( xx

Seraphim, love your piccie, Hazel is gorgeous!

Jen, speak to Seraphim!

Im still on for the 16th. Shit thats next week! But yeah, im still on! xxx

Yep its nt the friday coming but the one after!

My train gets to exeter st davids at either 11.48 or 12.48, and once im at the station im clueless so someone will have to meet me! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->