• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Exhausted

SHAMto3

Reaction score
Anyone one else totally exhausted? I'm 28 weeks with baby #4. I sleep like a rock at night and get a good 8-9 solid hours, but over the last 2 weeks I find I'm always so tired during the days. I think I need my iron levels checked. And I need a nap :)

Hi! Around 28-34 weeks I was totally knackered. I could sleep all night solidly and still manage 2 naps in the day (if I wasn't working and had the time!). My iron levels were fine but you're right, it's def worth investigating!
(You probably know this already) but I say try to enjoy it. Since 36 weeks I haven't slept more than a few hours at a time and I'm so tired. Everyone tells me to relax and get as much sleep as possible before the wee man arrives but this just isn't possible as I wake up to pee so often.
Good luck, hope you have time to enjoy snoozing!

im 30 weeks with 4 and i never want to get out of bed, im so tired. didnt feel like this with the first 3.

I am exhausted as well..I am sure my iron levels are ok..I think its the mix of working 6 days a week and running like crazy on my day off plus when I get home I would have no problem passing out but my OH always wants to move move move..and he complains if I dont want to..i will tell him to just leave soemtimes but then he wakes my up and I am grumpy..we are hiring another employee so maybe I can move to 5 days a week for a bit

I am also pregnant with #4 and am constantly exhausted.. The first 11 weeks were hell cause I had morning sickness and was shattered. Then I had a bit of a break and felt great, but now I'm tired all the time again.. If someone told me I could stay in bed for the next 12 weeks I would gladly stay there, think my hubby and kids might object though :sleep::sleep::sleep:

im so so so tired this morning...

i have been working two days a week for the last few weeks and now am back to full time again til the end of April...

OMG i forgot how exhausting it was... this is only my third day and im absolutely stuffed :(

I haven't missed my afternoon nap in over 10 weeks. I'm so exhausted all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->