Expecting #1 and over 30

Sorry I've been so quiet ladies...busy at work!

Breezy...so super thrilled for you!!!!!! I have a friend who also had some spotting, I've heard it's very normal in pregnancy.

I am going to be 6 weeks on Monday and still feeling really good. My boobs are only slightly sore...mainly at night when I sleep...I am TOTALLY wanting bigger boobs. I'm only a B!!!! Bring on the udders ;-) No nausea...just hungry most of the day (but it's winter here...so that's pretty normal for me) and tired in the evenings. But nothing hectic. When did all your nausea and other symptoms kick in? I've heard 6 weeks...so a bit nervous about Monday ;-) I do bloat quite a bit after eating and do notice a teensy bit of constipation...no fun!

I think I am also going to head to the gym tomorrow, just for a gentle walk and cycle. Gotta keep active and I've been bad for the last 2 weeks or so!

Hope you all have an awesome week and I promise to be more active on here...xxx

Thanks, MrsC! I am feeling really good again today, but feeling much better about feeling good. Haha. I hope this lasts (with maybe one or two random symptoms to keep me from any worrying).

Ugh, I am so sorry you are feeling so nauseous! I hope it goes away early for you too! :hugs:

I am still having major food aversions. So, while I am feeling good - there is not much that sounds good to me. It's funny b/c normally I am a big foodie. Now going out to a nice dinner sounds disgusting to me. All the rich sauces and fancy preparations -ugh! I'll just take a taco or hamburger and fries. I really shouldn't complain.

MrsC - don't you have an U/S coming up? Post some pics of that cute little stinker!

Preg_P - Yay! Excited for your first scan! Will you post a pic too?! Glad your nausea is leaving you! And hope it stays away!

No worries babysa. Sorry work has been so busy. Yay for 6 weeks! When is your scan? I haven't actually been too nauseous. Small bouts at random times - mostly I have just been feeling like I am really hungover. The worst for me was 6 and 7 weeks. But feeling better yesterday and today - not so hungover. FX'd it stays away. Maybe you won't get nauseous at all! FX'd for you! I think staying active definitely helps (although, easier said than done).

Breezy - when are you gonna get a cute lil ticker? Are you five weeks now? How are you feeling today? I have my next appt on 8/2. So, that will be an exciting week for us! :)

I hope all of you ladies have a great weekend! And, agree, MrsC - so excited for all of us!!! :wohoo:

:hug:

preg_pilot - I can't believe you had to wait until 14 weeks for your first u/s. That's pretty late! You must be very patient. But that means it's all the more exciting :yipee: Let us know how it goes!!! And share your image is you don't mind :hugs: I do hope your nausea is gone for good!!! FX I wouldn't wish this stuff onto my worst enemy :nope:

babysa - do exercise as much as you can while you can! I wish I did more as I let 'feeling tired' get in the way. Now the nausea won't let me do anything!!

MD - yeah it's hard for me cause I'm a big foodie too! We love cooking up awesome meals and going out to try new things, but right now all I can stomach is some Goldfish crackers (whole grain - I'm trying to be as healthy as i can!), toast with brie (pasteurized) and these VitaMuffin Tops I've found in the grocery store frozen aisle. They come in many flavors but the Golden Corn was the only one that appealed to me. They are great cause they are high in fiber and fortified with vitamins so I feel better when I eat them rather than crackers.

This is SO different than my usual diet - I've always been low carb (only whole grain carbs) so it's hard for me to be ok with eating only crackers and such. But I know I have to as it's the best I can do…hopefully soon I'll be able to eat protein and veggies again. FX!!! And I'm glad to hear you're not only feeling better but ENJOYING it!!! :happydance: Good work :thumbup: Oh and my u/s is on Monday…cannot wait!!!!

Yay! Can't wait to see pics on Monday!!!

Vitamuffin tops! Ha - I used to eat those. I forgot about those things. I used to order them off the net - now that seems so random to me. They were good though. :)

Hi ladies glad to hear your all doing well.
Breezy how scary for you I'm so happy it all worked out.
This has been a crazy week for me I feel like I'm drunk most of the time dizzy and out of it and ridiculously tired. I must say though I love it cause it reminds me I'm growing my child, what could be better than that.
I'm so jealous of those with upcoming ultrasounds, I'm trying to set one up for when I'm 8 weeks and it seems like forever away. Can't wait to see my peanut.

Sorry I've been so quiet ladies...busy at work!

Breezy...so super thrilled for you!!!!!! I have a friend who also had some spotting, I've heard it's very normal in pregnancy.

I am going to be 6 weeks on Monday and still feeling really good. My boobs are only slightly sore...mainly at night when I sleep...I am TOTALLY wanting bigger boobs. I'm only a B!!!! Bring on the udders ;-) No nausea...just hungry most of the day (but it's winter here...so that's pretty normal for me) and tired in the evenings. But nothing hectic. When did all your nausea and other symptoms kick in? I've heard 6 weeks...so a bit nervous about Monday ;-) I do bloat quite a bit after eating and do notice a teensy bit of constipation...no fun!

I think I am also going to head to the gym tomorrow, just for a gentle walk and cycle. Gotta keep active and I've been bad for the last 2 weeks or so!

Hope you all have an awesome week and I promise to be more active on here...xxx

My nausea didn´t kick in until 8 weeks :sick:, and stayed for a solid 4 weeks.
It´s slowly receding. I sometimes feel a bit queasy, but that usually passes fairly quickly, especially if I force down something to eat (carbs are best for that... weird).

Thanks, MrsC! I am feeling really good again today, but feeling much better about feeling good. Haha. I hope this lasts (with maybe one or two random symptoms to keep me from any worrying).

Ugh, I am so sorry you are feeling so nauseous! I hope it goes away early for you too! :hugs:

I am still having major food aversions. So, while I am feeling good - there is not much that sounds good to me. It's funny b/c normally I am a big foodie. Now going out to a nice dinner sounds disgusting to me. All the rich sauces and fancy preparations -ugh! I'll just take a taco or hamburger and fries. I really shouldn't complain.

MrsC - don't you have an U/S coming up? Post some pics of that cute little stinker!

Preg_P - Yay! Excited for your first scan! Will you post a pic too?! Glad your nausea is leaving you! And hope it stays away!

No worries babysa. Sorry work has been so busy. Yay for 6 weeks! When is your scan? I haven't actually been too nauseous. Small bouts at random times - mostly I have just been feeling like I am really hungover. The worst for me was 6 and 7 weeks. But feeling better yesterday and today - not so hungover. FX'd it stays away. Maybe you won't get nauseous at all! FX'd for you! I think staying active definitely helps (although, easier said than done).

Breezy - when are you gonna get a cute lil ticker? Are you five weeks now? How are you feeling today? I have my next appt on 8/2. So, that will be an exciting week for us! :)

I hope all of you ladies have a great weekend! And, agree, MrsC - so excited for all of us!!! :wohoo:

Yep, definitely posting pics here :) Only 2 more days. (actually in 48 hours, I'll be walking out of the hospital with my pictures :D) :cloud9:
The only food aversion I´m feeling now, is boiled and fried vegetables. I used to love those, now they make me want to hurl, just looking at them. :awww:
I´m totally craving any kind of carbs, as those seem to hold the queasiness at bay. :shhh:

preg_pilot - I can't believe you had to wait until 14 weeks for your first u/s. That's pretty late! You must be very patient. But that means it's all the more exciting :yipee: Let us know how it goes!!! And share your image is you don't mind :hugs: I do hope your nausea is gone for good!!! FX I wouldn't wish this stuff onto my worst enemy :nope:

babysa - do exercise as much as you can while you can! I wish I did more as I let 'feeling tired' get in the way. Now the nausea won't let me do anything!!

MD - yeah it's hard for me cause I'm a big foodie too! We love cooking up awesome meals and going out to try new things, but right now all I can stomach is some Goldfish crackers (whole grain - I'm trying to be as healthy as i can!), toast with brie (pasteurized) and these VitaMuffin Tops I've found in the grocery store frozen aisle. They come in many flavors but the Golden Corn was the only one that appealed to me. They are great cause they are high in fiber and fortified with vitamins so I feel better when I eat them rather than crackers.

This is SO different than my usual diet - I've always been low carb (only whole grain carbs) so it's hard for me to be ok with eating only crackers and such. But I know I have to as it's the best I can do…hopefully soon I'll be able to eat protein and veggies again. FX!!! And I'm glad to hear you're not only feeling better but ENJOYING it!!! :happydance: Good work :thumbup: Oh and my u/s is on Monday…cannot wait!!!!

Yea. No. I´m not that patient. My OH would tell you that ;) :hissy:
I´m totally freaking every day that I haven´t really had any confirmation of my pregnancy really. I peed on a few (ok, a lot) sticks, and then when I went to the midwife, she drew some blood, but I haven´t heard anything since then. :nope:
She tried listening, but couldn´t hear anything, as bean was probably still hiding behind the pubic bone. :img:
I also don´t have to turn in a urine sample until at the end of this month.
I just want confirmation (other than my numerous symptoms of course ;))

Yeah, I definitely didn´t like being pregnant for those 4 weeks, I´m a bit ashamed how pissed I was. (should be thankful, right?) . I was just so tired of this, and wanted it over. :shy:

For the last 3-4 days, I´ve definitely been feeling the pressure down there. Pretty sure my bump will pop any day now. :pop:

Hi ladies glad to hear your all doing well.
Breezy how scary for you I'm so happy it all worked out.
This has been a crazy week for me I feel like I'm drunk most of the time dizzy and out of it and ridiculously tired. I must say though I love it cause it reminds me I'm growing my child, what could be better than that.
I'm so jealous of those with upcoming ultrasounds, I'm trying to set one up for when I'm 8 weeks and it seems like forever away. Can't wait to see my peanut.

Can´t say I don´t remember that one. Bumping into walls :headspin:, needing to stand up slowly, and sleeping all the time (and napping, don´t forget napping). :coffee:
Finally getting better, and I´m planning on a bunch of gym trips during the next few weeks :bodyb:

and here is the nausea!! Starting throwing up yesterday living of crackers and fruit at the moment I just keep telling myself it means peanut is strong.
Of to my nephews birthday party today only my mum knows we're preggers so I'm telling everyone I'm really hungover lol hope they buy it.

Have a great weekend ladies.

and here is the nausea!! Starting throwing up yesterday living of crackers and fruit at the moment I just keep telling myself it means peanut is strong.
Of to my nephews birthday party today only my mum knows we're preggers so I'm telling everyone I'm really hungover lol hope they buy it.

Have a great weekend ladies.

Welcome to the club :hugs:
I hope it goes away soon for you.

Welcome rmsh! :hi: Congrats (again) and H&H 9 mos!! Hope you get to stay out of the nausea club for as long as possible!!! I made it to 5+5 before it hit :dohh:

ttc1st - I've been trying to borrow your mindset and reminding myself every time I feel like crap that I have a cute little bean sprouting inside of me and it is helping a bit. Thx for sharing that idea! Hope you get your u/s appt soon :hugs:

preg_pilot - is your scan tomorrow? Mine is at 11am Eastern Time. I cannot wait! So the midwife didn't give you the results of your blood work??? That's crazy!! What week was that? I had two betas in my 5th week at 4+1 and 4+3 that confirmed things but I don't really feel like it's real yet as I didn't see anything "live" inside of me. Until I see the heartbeat, I think my self-preservation isn't letting me believe it's really happening. SO hopefully tomorrow will be the big day! FX :happydance: Are you taking profile pics of your bump? I'm thinking about it just not sure when to start. Maybe I'll do one tomorrow to go along with the u/s pic! There's definitely not much there :dohh:

AFM, Yesterday was a good day. The nausea subsided quite a bit and I was able to eat several pretty 'solid' meals: protein, even some veggies! Most importantly, I drank 9 cups of water!!! I don't think I drank 9 the rest of the week combined :nope: I don't know why drinking ANYTHING is so hard…juices, water, milk, etc all makes me want to hurl. But yesterday was good. Unfortunately, woke up to nausea this morning and breakfast isn't sitting well at all…and it's been 3 hours since breakfast!!! I know I should snack on something else but I just can't fathom the idea of putting anything in when I feel sick already. :growlmad: THIS SUCKS! I miss enjoying food…

No problem MrsChezek it's the only way I can get through feeling so crap!! The nausea seems to ease of about lunch time for me so at least I'm getting some food in. Having really bad dizziness all day seeing the dr on Thursday to get my blood pressure checked and book in first U/S.
How did your ultrasounds go MrsChezek and preg_pilot? Was it the most beautiful thing you're ever seen? I think I'm going to bawl when I have mine.
Welcome rmsh 1 congrats on your BFP.

Chezek and Preg Pilot We are all waiting for these beautiful photos, hope all goes well today.

MD I got a ticker just for you :winkwink: 8/2 and 8/3 will be super exciting for us. I'm already counting down the days. I put you on my calendar so I wouldn't forget :thumbup:

Rmsh Congrats again and welcome! So glad you got to come over.

Chezek I sure hope you get to feeling better soon :hugs:

AFM I'm feeling pretty good. I'm hungry all of the time, exhausted and my
(.)(.) are killing me but it's all worth it.

Hope you all have an amazing day, we are all so lucky to be here.:hugs:

My appetite appears to have vanished. I dont feel sick, just not hungry. The sore bbs are a new thing to me, I never get them, so slowly coming to terms with that. Otherwise, just got the cramps going on, and they just make me smile :)

preg_pilot - is your scan tomorrow? Mine is at 11am Eastern Time. I cannot wait! So the midwife didn't give you the results of your blood work??? That's crazy!! What week was that? I had two betas in my 5th week at 4+1 and 4+3 that confirmed things but I don't really feel like it's real yet as I didn't see anything "live" inside of me. Until I see the heartbeat, I think my self-preservation isn't letting me believe it's really happening. SO hopefully tomorrow will be the big day! FX :happydance: Are you taking profile pics of your bump? I'm thinking about it just not sure when to start. Maybe I'll do one tomorrow to go along with the u/s pic! There's definitely not much there :dohh:

AFM, Yesterday was a good day. The nausea subsided quite a bit and I was able to eat several pretty 'solid' meals: protein, even some veggies! Most importantly, I drank 9 cups of water!!! I don't think I drank 9 the rest of the week combined :nope: I don't know why drinking ANYTHING is so hard…juices, water, milk, etc all makes me want to hurl. But yesterday was good. Unfortunately, woke up to nausea this morning and breakfast isn't sitting well at all…and it's been 3 hours since breakfast!!! I know I should snack on something else but I just can't fathom the idea of putting anything in when I feel sick already. :growlmad: THIS SUCKS! I miss enjoying food…

No problem MrsChezek it's the only way I can get through feeling so crap!! The nausea seems to ease of about lunch time for me so at least I'm getting some food in. Having really bad dizziness all day seeing the dr on Thursday to get my blood pressure checked and book in first U/S.
How did your ultrasounds go MrsChezek and preg_pilot? Was it the most beautiful thing you're ever seen? I think I'm going to bawl when I have mine.

Hehe, I know that feeling of food... I really miss wanting food. I eat it, but I don´t want it, and usually my body tried to get it out right after. :)

I was probably at 9-10 weeks when I talked to the midwife first. I´ll probably get my results (or not, if they were normal) on the 31st of july (my next appointment).

And yep, I had my ultrasound today, sooo amazing :happydance:
The little bean was just having a little nap when we started, but after poking for a bit, started squirming around. He/She even waved at us, before turning his/her back in our face :) So adorable, Already has an attitude, not even born yet.
I heard the heartbeat and everything. Everything still feels surreal though.
I´m showing my pictures around, just beaming.

She bumped my date back a bit though. (about 10 days). I am now dated at 12 weeks 2 days, and my new due date is the 26th of january next year.

Here are the pics :)
°12v2d(1).jpg

12v2d(2).jpg

12v2d(3).jpg

We saw the heartbeat!!!! It was SO awesome. Then, the doc turned on the 'sound' and we 'heard' the heartbeat. (I'm putting quotes because the machine actually generates the sound based on the feedback it gets and it's not the actual heartbeat you hear at this stage.) That's when I totally teared up!!! "IT'S ALIVE!" That was DH's response...LOL. :haha:

Anyway, noodlebug was measuring in at 6.6mm which puts me at 6+4 which is a bit earlier than what FF and my first day of cycle predict but he said he will give me my due date after the next two visits (he sees me weekly for u/s until week 9). So we'll see. Oh and the heart rate was 113 which he said was good. I'm super happy!! :yipee:

Unfortunately, the nausea is overly terrible today! :sick: Everything I eat just sits in my stomach and I feel stuffed to my throat even though I've eaten small portions. I feel just awful :nope: I'm glad I don't have much to do today. It's our furbaby's 4th birthday so we stopped by a doggie bakery and bought her a little cake and a new chew toy. We're going to celebrate in an hour after DH gets off a call for work. Other than that, I plan to just baby myself with intermittent bouts of ecstatic smiling when I remember the heartbeat moment. I wish this nausea would just go away...SHOO already!

*EDIT: attaching images :kiss:

Attachments

• 7weeks.jpg
    7weeks.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 7weeks-heartbeat.jpg
    7weeks-heartbeat.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
I'm still quite uncomfortable but I had my first craving today: beef stew. Totally random as I've never in my life made beef stew or ever wanted it but here I am and there is poor DH in the kitchen whipping up a batch. Thank goodness he cooks cause the smells from afar are enough to churn my stomach. All I could do was peel and chop some carrots and sprinkle flour on the beef. Oh and mix the bouillon with the water. I sure hope I'll be able to stomach it once it's done as he's been slaving away at it for the last hour. Poor guy!

Not much else; trying to read to keep myself from crying over the nausea. Furbaby is in a bday cake coma passed out next to me. Our anniversary is tomorrow and we're supposed to hit this really nice restaurant in Philly and I'm getting nervous that my stomach won't be up to it. I'm kind of glad that today is so terrible as usually the next day isn't as bad. FX!

How is everyone else?? So quiet here today...

OOOOO Chezek What a beautiful baby you have made. I bet you are on :cloud9: I know I would be! So so happy for you. :yipee::headspin:

Strange you say that about beef stew, I've been craving beefy vegetable soup all day long not the same thing but close.

Is it weird to still go on a pub crawl and not drink? One of my really good friends is doing a pub crawl for his bday and I really want to go (I don't mind not drinking). To avoid questions I was just going to drink something that looks like a mix drink and avoid shots by saying I have to be up early Sunday morning. What do you guys think? Should I just stay in and sit this one out? :shrug:

Hehe, I know that feeling of food... I really miss wanting food. I eat it, but I don´t want it, and usually my body tried to get it out right after. :)

I was probably at 9-10 weeks when I talked to the midwife first. I´ll probably get my results (or not, if they were normal) on the 31st of july (my next appointment).

And yep, I had my ultrasound today, sooo amazing :happydance:
The little bean was just having a little nap when we started, but after poking for a bit, started squirming around. He/She even waved at us, before turning his/her back in our face :) So adorable, Already has an attitude, not even born yet.
I heard the heartbeat and everything. Everything still feels surreal though.
I´m showing my pictures around, just beaming.

She bumped my date back a bit though. (about 10 days). I am now dated at 12 weeks 2 days, and my new due date is the 26th of january next year.

Here are the pics :)
°View attachment 441013

View attachment 441015

View attachment 441017

:wohoo: what a precious little miss/mister attitude! I bet it was all worth the wait.

Thank you for sharing your photos ladies they are just gorgeous. I got a call from my Dr's office today to let me know they are granting me an early scan can't wait. I'm going in Thursday to be checked for low blood pressure so I will book it in for the next week or two. I want to make sure I'll see the heartbeat.
Breezy do you have dry july where you live? Here in Oz we have a charity event called dry july where those who participate don't drink for the month I've told all my friends I'm doing it, it's been great for getting out of drinking without suspicion.

Hi Ladies,

I can finally join you on here!!!!! Got my :bfp: this morning!!!!!!!!! So excited to now be on this thread!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->