Expecting #1 and over 30

Yay MD! That's awesome :hugs: Very cute indeed :baby:
Different people gain weight at different points. Some put on weight right away while others don't until later. It's inevitable though! We'll all be there sooner or later :thumbup:

Breezy - my CM comes and goes...sometimes it floods, sometimes I'm dry...I think it's all normal! What time will you be hearing back from the doc's office tomorrow?

So I went to yoga and got all light headed half way through the class :nope: I took it easy and all, but my body didn't like the bending over and then standing back up. I got all dizzy every time we'd get back to vertical...so I'm not sure how I feel about going back. I really really want to but am not sure it's a great idea :shrug: I spoke with my teacher after and confessed I was 6wks pg and after congratulating me tons of course, she said that I did great and that would explain the lightheadedness. She said to look into a prenatal yoga video or book that will help me modify so that I can keep going. I might do that I guess. It definitely felt great to be there and doing something other than sitting around and feeling queasy!!!

Thanks, ladies!

I should have added before that while I am still working out, I do find it much harder now! I think that is normal. It does help me feel better, though. Even if I can't do everything. I think it is great that you are going! Is there a prenatal yoga class you could take in your area? I am planning to do that soon. Or you could just modify in that class.

Yay for being 6 weeks! Time is flying and yet also moving so stinking slowly! Each of these milestones is great and definitely helps, but then leads us into another waiting period. It definitely keeps getting better though. Right, preg_p?? I hope so - that's how I am feeling now, at least.

Different people gain weight at different points. Some put on weight right away while others don't until later. It's inevitable though! We'll all be there sooner or later :thumbup:

Breezy - my CM comes and goes...sometimes it floods, sometimes I'm dry...I think it's all normal! What time will you be hearing back from the doc's office tomorrow?

So I went to yoga and got all light headed half way through the class :nope: I took it easy and all, but my body didn't like the bending over and then standing back up. I got all dizzy every time we'd get back to vertical...so I'm not sure how I feel about going back. I really really want to but am not sure it's a great idea :shrug: I spoke with my teacher after and confessed I was 6wks pg and after congratulating me tons of course, she said that I did great and that would explain the lightheadedness. She said to look into a prenatal yoga video or book that will help me modify so that I can keep going. I might do that I guess. It definitely felt great to be there and doing something other than sitting around and feeling queasy!!!

I think I'm giving it another hour and calling them. I can't take the wait and I really don't trust this nurse after last month. I think I'm going to drive them crazy the whole 9 months, assuming we make it that long! :thumbup:
I would really prefer to go get bloodwork today so i get my results tomorrow. I'm trying to think of some excuse to convience them to put in the order today without the doctor. :hissy:

Ssooooo totally freaking out and the nurse isn't calling me back. I had some dark brown spotting in the last hour :cry::cry:

Ssooooo totally freaking out and the nurse isn't calling me back. I had some dark brown spotting in the last hour :cry::cry:

:hugs: I'm sorry, Breezy. Just know that some women just have a little bleeding in pregnancy. It is good that it is brown - maybe leftover from implantation. There are a couple of ladies in my February group that have had some red blood and their babies are doing just fine. If it does turn red, though, I would go straight into the doctor's office to get checked out.

One girl posted on my February thread this quote today, which really sank in for me and has helped me today and I think will going forward.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength."

I am sure all will be fine. I know it is really hard though right now, especially seeing that brown blood. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you get answers soon. :hugs:

I think I'm giving it another hour and calling them. I can't take the wait and I really don't trust this nurse after last month. I think I'm going to drive them crazy the whole 9 months, assuming we make it that long! :thumbup:
I would really prefer to go get bloodwork today so i get my results tomorrow. I'm trying to think of some excuse to convience them to put in the order today without the doctor. :hissy:

Maybe you could just go into the office and tell them you had some bleeding and request that they give you bloods??? You can leave out that it was brown spotting if you really want to get in.

Oh, also, I forgot to tell you ladies - I have gained 12 pounds!!! I am shocked! I guess my body needed it - I am pretty small anyway, but still? That's crazy, right? I haven't been eating any more than usual and have still been working out - just a little less. But I have been through periods of not working out before and I have never weighed this much - ever! Whoops. Oh well, the doctor said it was fine since this was a normal weight for my height, anyway, and that we can start counting from here rather than my previous weight. But I just didn't expect it. My mom said she didnt even show until after the 6th month with all four of us. Guess I'm not taking after her. Hopefully, DH doesnt mind too much. :haha:

Yea. I´ve gained about 14 pounds now (already overweight)... Not too happy, but not too much I can do about that. I´ve been feeling so queasy, that I haven´t been able to go to the gym at all. Now that´s finally passing, so I'm gonna try starting again next monday, when I get back from Denmark.

Thanks, ladies!

I should have added before that while I am still working out, I do find it much harder now! I think that is normal. It does help me feel better, though. Even if I can't do everything. I think it is great that you are going! Is there a prenatal yoga class you could take in your area? I am planning to do that soon. Or you could just modify in that class.

Yay for being 6 weeks! Time is flying and yet also moving so stinking slowly! Each of these milestones is great and definitely helps, but then leads us into another waiting period. It definitely keeps getting better though. Right, preg_p?? I hope so - that's how I am feeling now, at least.

Hehe. I felt basically fine for the first 8 weeks, just a few aches and pains.
After that... not so much. Basically 4 weeks of constant queasiness, boob pain, and on and off back pain.
Finally passing now. Last week has been mostly bearable queasiness wise.
I think I´ll be fine in my second trimester :)

Timewise, time jumps faster and faster every week.
Wait is definitely starting to feel very short, as in I feel like I´m going to go into labor the day after tomorrow... hehe.

I went in and demanded something be done. They did my bloodworm and I should get the results back tomorrow. We shall see, I'm no longer spotting which is good! I really thought the roller coaster was over and I was finally getting off the ride.

MD that seems to be exactly what I needed today! Thank you for sharing.

Breezy - so glad you got in and they did their job! Hope it's good news for you tomorrow!!! I'm crossing everything for you til then :hugs:

MD - thanks for all your words of wisdom. You too preg-pilot! I'm going to look for a prenatal class near my house. This teacher is near our summer beach house - I love her but it's on Wed at noon and we're rarely here midweek this summer :nope: I spent all of last summer here and saw her weekly. That was awesome!!

I'm definitely sore right now so tomorrow will be rough :winkwink: Had a decent amount of food today so I feel good about that :thumbup: Onto bed! Exhausted :sleep:

I went in and demanded something be done. They did my bloodworm and I should get the results back tomorrow. We shall see, I'm no longer spotting which is good! I really thought the roller coaster was over and I was finally getting off the ride.

Heheh
Wormie wormie ;)

Yea, I have a simple humor sometimes :happydance:

Heheh
Wormie wormie ;)

Yea, I have a simple humor sometimes :happydance:

I sent the from my phone, gotta love the iphone corrections. :haha:

I'm done worrying...my level went up to 263. They scheduled my first appointment 8/3 which is only 3 weeks away. Bring on the wait!

Chezek still feeling a little sore today?

I'm done worrying...my level went up to 263. They scheduled my first appointment 8/3 which is only 3 weeks away. Bring on the wait!

Yay! :wohoo:

So, I need to heed my own advice a little more. Of course, last night, I woke up in the middle of the night worried, again, b/c my b's were no longer sore and not as full and I didn't need a pillow in b/w my legs to sleep comfortably. So, I decided to get up and google it even though I've read over and over that symptoms can come and go. Oh, the worrying really never ends :nope:, but I'm trying. I really am! I printed out that quote and put it on my board at work. :)

So, I need to heed my own advice a little more. Of course, last night, I woke up in the middle of the night worried, again, b/c my b's were no longer sore and not as full and I didn't need a pillow in b/w my legs to sleep comfortably. So, I decided to get up and google it even though I've read over and over that symptoms can come and go. Oh, the worrying really never ends :nope:, but I'm trying. I really am! I printed out that quote and put it on my board at work. :)

It's so much easier to give your advise then take it, isn't it. :haha:
I have it printed and above my computer at work, that's when a lot of my over thinking and researching happens. Let me know if anything else works to sooth your mind! I may need it in a few days.
I'm finally getting sore bbs. I've been waiting for this :thumbup: My dh can't wait for them to grow. TMI but I'm already a D and 5'2" so I'm a little worried about that. :winkwink:

Haha! Nice! My DH and I both can't wait for mine to grow. They're full C's, but I just think it would be fun to have big uns for a little while. :)

I have it printed and above my computer at work, that's when a lot of my over thinking and researching happens. Let me know if anything else works to sooth your mind! I may need it in a few days.
I'm finally getting sore bbs. I've been waiting for this :thumbup: My dh can't wait for them to grow. TMI but I'm already a D and 5'2" so I'm a little worried about that. :winkwink:

Hehe. Lucky D´s.
I was DD when I started, but all my bra´s are too small for me now. I´m probably an E now, heading for an F...

Hehe. Lucky D´s.
I was DD when I started, but all my bra´s are too small for me now. I´m probably an E now, heading for an F...

Wwwooooowwwwzzzeerrsssss! I bet dh loves that :haha:

MD I hope you end up with big uns for you and your hubby. :winkwink:

Hehe. Lucky D´s.

Wwwooooowwwwzzzeerrsssss! I bet dh loves that :haha:

MD I hope you end up with big uns for you and your hubby. :winkwink:

Hehe, he´s not complaining at least, well maybe, as he can´t touch them too much. Too sore. ;)

Yeah mine went up too! From a C to a D but my bras still fit as I've always been a 34D/36C. They definitely feel heavier and aren't as sore anymore - thank goodness! I was getting tired of the discomfort. Unfortunately, DH was never a boob guy so no excitement in this department in our house :haha: But he's hoping I get a booty - I've never had much of a butt. I'm not quite flat but far from bootilicious. So FX for that for him! :winkwink:

My nausea got worse today :cry: Instead of the usual hour of queasiness after eating, I felt ill for 5 hours after lunch. I still felt ill when we went to dinner and thought I was going to have to make a run for the toilet at the restaurant!!! Instead, I was able to get some club soda and that helped me burp it out. I wish I could burp on my own - it sucks that I have to have bubbly water all the time. We decided to order a SodaStream today so that I can make carbonated water any time I need at home. Can't wait for that to arrive! Ah the excitement in my life right now...

Breezy - I'm so happy your numbers jumped up and you're feeling more positive :hugs: And your scan is so soon!! Exciting times! :happydance:

MD - try to relax babe...stress is no good. I celebrate when a symptom goes away cause at this point, I know they keep coming back so a couple hours or a day of disappearance is a welcome retreat :hugs:

I'm still overly happy for all of us! :yipee: So cool to be here...xx

I *think* my nausea is almost gone.
Don´t really want to jinx it by talking too much about it.
I only feel queasy for about 30 minutes on and off (maybe 3-4 times a day now).
Definitely easier to stay away from crackers and carbs these days.
Finally managed to shed a pound (from those 15 I gained already).
And I´m not sleeping nearly as much as I was. ("only" 10 hours a day now)

My first U/S is in 3 days. I´ll be sure to post some pictures :)
Can´t wait!
:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"