Expecting #1 and over 30

Feeling hormonal and a bit hurt today.
Don´t know when/if I´ll post again.

Sorry guys, everything is fine with the pregnancy though...

:hug:
Hang in there pilot!!! LO will come when he's ready...you're doing great! I hope you do come back and update us but if you need a break, I understand! :hugs:

Hi all, here are a couple of pics of Olivia

We're doing really well, apart from a couple of off nights. I think too many visitors sometimes upsets any kind off routine that we are trying to establish. My dh has been wonderful helping out with diaper changes, baths and getting up to her in the middle of the night. I'm finding that I have very little time to get on here so sorry if my posts are far and few between for the next little while. Good luck to everyone who is due soon.

Attachments

• Olivia Day 3.jpg
    Olivia Day 3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 9

We're doing really well, apart from a couple of off nights. I think too many visitors sometimes upsets any kind off routine that we are trying to establish. My dh has been wonderful helping out with diaper changes, baths and getting up to her in the middle of the night. I'm finding that I have very little time to get on here so sorry if my posts are far and few between for the next little while. Good luck to everyone who is due soon.

beautiful!! Congrats hun xx

Congrats Sam...she is so cute and look at the hair...just precious!!!

Beautiful little girl Sam! Congrats :happydance:

Quick update from me - (still) on modified bedrest as to keep LO baking as long as possible. I'm feeling fine and no major complications. Just having a lot of mild but regular contractions. They're hoping its just an asymptomatic UTI and that once it's treated things will calm down. FX! I just want her to stay put for one more week! More details on my journal :flower:

:hug: to all!

Thanks everyone :)

Pilot - Hope your okay :hugs:

MrsChezek - Hope your lo stays put for another week. Although I have heard of other people delivering strong and healthy babies 4 weeks early if she does decide to make her appearance early.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Still trying to catch up on earlier posts as I seem to have very little time these days to get on babyandbump.

Beautiful little girl Sam! Congrats :happydance:

Quick update from me - (still) on modified bedrest as to keep LO baking as long as possible. I'm feeling fine and no major complications. Just having a lot of mild but regular contractions. They're hoping its just an asymptomatic UTI and that once it's treated things will calm down. FX! I just want her to stay put for one more week! More details on my journal :flower:

:hug: to all!

Take care of yourself MrsC xxx

Sam - beatiful little girl. Well done there. I can imagine that spare timeis difficult to come by right now and even if you could why would you wan to take you eyes off her.

Pilot - hope you doing ok.

MrsChezek - sorry about the bed rest but Sam is right- at 36 weeks baby will be just fine either way. Whee and we were worried about going over the due date! On a happier note tell us more about the baby shower. I saw a bit about it on your journal but think all the excitement of the preterm labour happened so soon after we never got the details.

how is everyone else doing?

afm - just doing a lot of waiting. so much is on hold until we find out the gender on the 18th plus I'm waiting for them to get back to me with the dates for my antenatal classes.

Thanks Sam! I can’t stop looking at your LO…so cute! Cannot wait to be holding my own! :happydance:

Pilot – thinking about you…hope everything is ok! :hugs: Tomorrow is the big day if LO hasn't showed up already. Good luck hun!

Zeez – I guess you’re right! I didn’t write too much, huh? I was planning to share some pics after I uploaed them but never got to do that! :dohh: It was a lot of fun. It was a tea party at this rustic inn around the corner from my house that has that ‘grandma’s house’ vibe. We had tea sandwiches, scones, cookies and chocolates along with tea of course. I got a lot of really great stuff! At least I think so as it was mostly from my registry :haha: Everyone was super generous and I’m super thankful to have them in my life. I can’t wait to use it all! Are you excited for your gender scan? 10 more weeks! Do you have a prediction? :happydance:

I posted a 36 week pic in my journal...otherwise, things are good. Feeling pretty well still and just trying to rest...

Mrs Chezek- Sounds like you had a great shower!! :) i cant wait for mine, its on the 24th!! Also I checked to see where Pilot has been and it looks like she deactivated her account??...Not sure what happened and who upset her. I hope she comes back and updates post delivery. We're all thinking about you Pilot :hugs:

Yay!!! I finally get to join this thread!!! I am currently 7w2days and had an ultrasound at 6w6days and baby was measuring 7 weeks and had a very strong heartbeat:happydance:. I look forward to sharing this next stage of my pregnancy journey with you ladies!

Yay!!! I finally get to join this thread!!! I am currently 7w2days and had an ultrasound at 6w6days and baby was measuring 7 weeks and had a very strong heartbeat:happydance:. I look forward to sharing this next stage of my pregnancy journey with you ladies!

Welcome! Xxx

WOOHOOO...Congrats!!! Welcome!!!

Woo hoo for a strong heartbeat!!! I was getting worried since you hadn't come by yet :hugs: SOOOOOO happy for you buddy!!! :kiss: Yay for Kmae! :yipee:

Clarkey - yeah I don't know what happened to upset pilot but I hope she's ok and enjoying her little boy by now!

*edit: what's ur due date Kmae? I need to update the opening info post...am I missing anyone? Baby brain is awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->