Expecting #1 and over 30

Mrs C- Those items are awesome. How were you able to get free coupons? I would like to have the coupon code for a free car seat canopy and utter cover. Thank you so much!! xoxo

I got them with some purchases I made at some point :flower: I'll PM you the details!

Still have 2 for the slings and 1 for a car seat cover if anyone else wants!

Mrs C- Those items are awesome. How were you able to get free coupons? I would like to have the coupon code for a free car seat canopy and utter cover. Thank you so much!! xoxo

I got them with some purchases I made at some point :flower: I'll PM you the details!

Still have 2 for the slings and 1 for a car seat cover if anyone else wants!

I would love to get the coupon code for 1 sling and 1 car seat cover if they are still available. Thank you so much for offering!!! I have 4 baby showers coming up- but honestly..I'll most likely keep them for myself since I'll need these anyway. Awesome!

Ladies!!! It makes me feel so good to see so many more of you on this thread. I am so sorry I have been absent for so long. After moving back to DC, I have been crazy with getting ready to open our new business. I was just searching symptoms of labor when I was brought to a thread on B&B and was notified I had a message from sweet MrsChez! Thank you so much for the message!

I hope everyone is doing great! We didnt find out what we are having; so, that will be a fun surprise. Was 39 weeks yesterday. Crazy how time flies! I will try to read back some and see how everyone is doing. I am still in crazy busy mode trying to get as much done as possible for the business before baby arrives. We'll see how that goes. ;)

HUGS to ALL!!! And congratulations to all the new (and now, relatively, old) preggos! :hugs:

Ladies!!! It makes me feel so good to see so many more of you on this thread. I am so sorry I have been absent for so long. After moving back to DC, I have been crazy with getting ready to open our new business. I was just searching symptoms of labor when I was brought to a thread on B&B and was notified I had a message from sweet MrsChez! Thank you so much for the message!

I hope everyone is doing great! We didnt find out what we are having; so, that will be a fun surprise. Was 39 weeks yesterday. Crazy how time flies! I will try to read back some and see how everyone is doing. I am still in crazy busy mode trying to get as much done as possible for the business before baby arrives. We'll see how that goes. ;)

HUGS to ALL!!! And congratulations to all the new (and now, relatively, old) preggos! :hugs:

I'm so glad google led you back to us! And that your business is coming along nicely. 39 weeks! :yipee: You're almost there...hope you stop back by when you have your LO and share your experience and some pictures :happydance: So good to see you here! :hugs:

YAY for 30 weeks!! Had an ultrasound done valentines day and he is 3 pounds!! He did a big yawn when they scanned his face. So cute! He is still breech and placenta low so my Dr is monitoring this and hoping he turns! If not i will need a C-section but Im ok with this. His anatomy was normal and kidneys are still fine, :happydance: Time is getting close!

Hope everyone is well!! xoxo

Welcome back MD! Wow, sounds like you got a lot of great things going on right now. So exciting! I really hope you get some time to post pics of your LO. What a great surprise that will be to find out the gender.

Clarkey, 3lbs wow that's great!:happydance: what a great V day present! That must have been the cutest thing ever to see your LO yawn:haha:

Yay Clarkey! Very cool Valentines indeed :happydance: Hope he turns but it's good that you're happy either way! Good for you to stay open minded :hugs:

Woohoo Clarkey..congrats on 30 weeks…:happydance:...it is awesome that you got to see LO on Valentine’s day and that is doing so well...so good that lo is doing well..I could possibly have to have c-section as well as I have placenta previa...I will have another us at 28 weeks to see if it has moved any...if not then they will do another one around 34 weeks and then if it is still not moved they will schedule c section…if that is the worst case scenario I am fine with that since I have read horror stories on Dr. Google about placenta previa...

Welcome to team pink Zeez!!! How many each way do we have now?!

Hope you all had a good weekend! I had my baby shower on Saturday - had an excellent time, afternoon tea at a nice hotel (all the cakes were pink lol) and lots and lots of pressies for the baby!! Only three weeks left at work now - really can't wait to finish, it's def getting tougher to last the day, just want to go to sleep!

Lots of ladies getting close now - exciting times!!

xx

Glad you had a great time at your shower joey! I keep forgetting to post pics of mine...I'll do that soon. Along with my latest belly progression :dohh: I suck!

Here is the team list as I have it:
preg_pilot - 1.26.2013 :blue:
sam79 - 1.26.2013 :pink:
MD1223 - 2.21.2013 :yellow:
MindUtopia - 3.1.2013
MrsChezek - 3.7.2013 :pink:
ttc1st - 3.13.2013
sportysgirl - 3.15.2013 :yellow:
Breezy81 - 3.17.2013 :pink:
Rmsh1 - 3.23.2013 :pink:
joey1979 - 3.25.2013 :pink:
Ready4BabyOne - 4.18.2013
Clarkeyness - 4.27.2013 :blue:
poppy13 - 5.2.2013 :blue:
Smimms - 5.21.2013
sasha0430 - 5.29.2013 :blue:
Zeez - 6.17.2013 :pink:
bubbles - 9.14.2013 :yellow:
Loukachu - 9.20.2013
Kmae - 9.28.2013

Let me know if any of you keep in touch with the unknowns so I can update! or if I have your info wrong :dohh:

:hug:

Yay Zee for team pink! I think we need a couple more team blues on here..lol. Happy your baby shower was great Joey..mine is this Sunday feb 23. It seems a bit early as I will only be 31 weeks but I was worried I would have him early due to my prior issues and I wanted to be prepared. He may trick me and come late...lol. Just as long as he stays comfy in there until 37 weeks! :)

Glad you had a great time at your shower joey! I keep forgetting to post pics of mine...I'll do that soon. Along with my latest belly progression :dohh: I suck!

Here is the team list as I have it:
preg_pilot - 1.26.2013 :blue:
sam79 - 1.26.2013 :pink:
MD1223 - 2.21.2013 :yellow:
MindUtopia - 3.1.2013
MrsChezek - 3.7.2013 :pink:
ttc1st - 3.13.2013
sportysgirl - 3.15.2013 :yellow:
Breezy81 - 3.17.2013 :pink:
Rmsh1 - 3.23.2013 :pink:
joey1979 - 3.25.2013 :pink:
Ready4BabyOne - 4.18.2013
Clarkeyness - 4.27.2013 :blue:
poppy13 - 5.2.2013 :blue:
Smimms - 5.21.2013
sasha0430 - 5.29.2013 :blue:
Zeez - 6.17.2013 :pink:
bubbles - 9.14.2013 :yellow:
Loukachu - 9.20.2013
Kmae - 9.28.2013

Let me know if any of you keep in touch with the unknowns so I can update! or if I have your info wrong :dohh:

:hug:

hey Mrs Chezek, You're so close now! I remember when you got your :bfp:

My due date is 30th April.

I still have 5 weeks left at work, can't wait to finish :sleep: getting tired now.

xx

So excited I found this group. I hope it's ok that I join.

I'm 32 and am due on Oct. 16th. This is our first child and we are really excited after ttc for almost a year. We have been together 13 years and married for two.

I am excited to talk to women my age on here. I joined an Oct. birth group, but it seems like everyone there is under 25. It's not that I don't wish them well, I just can't relate as much. I look forward to reading back through this thread.

So excited I found this group. I hope it's ok that I join.

I'm 32 and am due on Oct. 16th. This is our first child and we are really excited after ttc for almost a year. We have been together 13 years and married for two.

I am excited to talk to women my age on here. I joined an Oct. birth group, but it seems like everyone there is under 25. It's not that I don't wish them well, I just can't relate as much. I look forward to reading back through this thread.

Congratulations and welcome! Hope you're feeling well?

Everyone is friendly and supportive on here so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine :winkwink:

Welcome Sbmack! :hi: I've added you to the first post roster :flower: Glad you found us as well!

poppy - I've updated your due date :baby:

Hope everyone is feeling ok? Pretty quiet on here...

AFM, still no labor...bean had another field day yesterday evening of head butting against my cervix and pubic symphysis :cry: It is SO uncomfortable! But I try to focus on how lucky I am that she is head down and nice and low so I can deliver vaginally. The back pain is getting worse and worse as my belly feels huge, but my weight gain seems to have leveled off. Though the giant muffin I had for breakfast yesterday and the big cake I baked which I will be making my way through over the next few days beg to differ :haha: Alas...a few more weeks at most! I can do this :happydance:

:hug: to all!

Welcome Sbmack! congrats on your :bfp: !! How are you doing so far?

Poppy- Hope you are well! Havent heard from you in a while :)

Chezek- Hope you fell better. Im sure LO will be here soon!:happydance: I know what you mean with cervix pain..ouch. Since LO is head up, he keeps kicking me in the cervix...feels like a knife stabbing me :haha: Im ok with this as long as he is healthy kicking around! :)

Congrats on teem pink Zeez...:happydance:

Poppy your due date is on my birthday...:thumbup:

Welcome Sbmack...happy and healthy nine months...

I am happy to see everyone is moving along just fine…keep up the good work girls…so many of you are so close…very exciting…

AFM…I had my glucose test this morning with regular check up…in two weeks I have u/s to see if placenta has moved…I will have a baby shower at work tomorrow and then my sister in law is doing one for me at the end of March…reason they are doing one at work so early is just in case I have to go on bad rest after my 28 week scan…I really hope not because I have enough PTO saved for maternity leave and would rather use it when he is here…However I will do whatever is best for my Nickolas…I am feeling him move now and it is an awesome feelings…It took a while for me to feel him because of anterior placenta but it was worth the wait...:thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome, ladies.

Besides being more tired than usual, I've felt great these last few weeks. I am very anxious for my scan next Thursday because a midwife told me I was most likely miscarrying last Friday. It made for a horrible weekend. When I saw the dr. on Monday she said that there was no evidence that I definitely was. I got my hcg levels checked and they had increased by 60% from Friday. Not stellar numbers, but they weren't going down!

So many of you are in the final stretch. How exciting! I hope you're not too uncomfortable.

I'm reading through most of the thread, but thought I'd ask your thoughts on excersize and intercourse anyway. I am waiting until my scan next week to do either again. I am really missing yoga. I will probably just go for a walk until I know that everything is ok. I'm scared to dtd because I have a friable cervix and if I bleed at all i will worry too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->