Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

Aww I'm soooo sorry Klink! That really stinks! How in the hell can they say you're not "that" pregnant, it's still his child and he should be able to take you no matter what, that's blows a$$!! I would be just as mad and sad and depressed, I feel your pain :cry::growlmad::brat::hissy: I just don't see why they couldn't allow it. As far as the living sitch, I really feel for you right now. As a pregnant woman, rest is essential. Especially when your body is calling for it. Not to just be lazy, but because the body is already in overdrive and needs to continuously rejuvenate. Have you tried talking to your parents about your lack of rest? Do you think they would care? I sure hope, obviously, your mom's been pregnant before (and not that long ago) she should understand :shrug: I hope it gets better soon. I will be praying for you hun!!

Oh man, that sucks, klink. Could your parents ask one of your younger siblings to sleep on the couch instead? You need the rest right now.

I've been having a real rough time sleeping lately, and that's in my own bed. I can only imagine having to sleep on the couch. As it is, I am sore and tired - I guess it's a combination of bowels being disrupted, and heart racing randomly, and nausea. :sleep: I think we will all be happy when we get to the 2nd trimester - lol - but that's so far away for me!!!

I'm so sorry Klink, that is really rough! Could you and DH go ahead and go to the hospital tonight when he gets off work if you're still having that cramping? Is there any chance your doc would push your appointment up so DH could come? You're far enough along right now, I wonder if they've had any cancellations. If you tell them what is happening they might be willing to try and squeeze you in even if they don't have an appointment open. I really hope things start to turn around for you and it gets better! :)

I've been having some cramping too all day. No bleeding though so I'm trying to not worry but it needs to stop because my stomach hurts and all of those muscles feel so tired. I took a 2 hour nap and am still exhausted.

wow klink, the military sure can be cold sometimes... I guess they figure women get pregnant, its not that big of a deal, and all pregnant women are basket cases anyways so why feed into the drama? it's pretty insensitive.

if you guys have the $$ for it, have you considered getting an air mattress or a cot to sleep on? if it were me (cuz I can be a bit of a bitch sometimes) I'd just kick one of the younger siblings out of their room or at the very least commandeer a spot on the floor of the room for a mattress.. that way you'd at least have a door to close.

as for me, I had some round ligament type cramps and twinges yesterday.. gone today, but for some reason ive felt pretty good today.. after so much sickness, can it finally be passing? still tired, but Ive really gotten into the daily nap habit now, and i think its really been helping

so, my due date is march 20th, and that puts the start of my 3rd trimester right on Christmas day!! what a funny coincidence, and a great present it will be.. fingers crossed I make it, but as Im already 9+ weeks, Im starting to feel pretty good about this pregnancy sticking!! :happydance:

Thank you guys so much for your support. Unfortunately he's leaving on Monday for 3 weeks so the only thing I could do is pushing the appointment back. I'll go to the hospital tomorrow though and tell them I've had cramping the entire time and hope they'll do an u/s so I can be sure the baby is ok and DH gets to see our little one as well.
And they gave me a mattress as well to sleep on on the ground but it's a super shitty one and I started to get back and hip pain from it and they don't have an extra room so I had to share a room with my 7 year old sister. Right now I am in my own home (thank god) but only until October. We don't know how to handle the situation right now but we hope for the best.

Again, thank you guys so much for your support it really helps me to at least try to keep my sanity :hugs:

Hope all of you will have a great weekend!

oh klink that sucks, I really hope you figure something out, especially the sleeping arrangement.. is there no way one of your siblings can switch you? I remember when I was little I never felt a difference in beds so I bet they won't care, maybe even think it's cool :)

Yay swampmaiden! Christmas seems sooooooo far away but so close at the same time!

So I got a little freaked at work cause I started thinking that I really don't have any symptoms and I took another test which was very very positive ;) Control line was lighter than test line and the test line started forming as soon as the dye ran into the white part. Phew, I'm so relieved!

I was the same when I was that far along maggz, I don't even know how many tests I took haha

Klink sorry about that crazy situation! Let us know how it goes if you've gone to the hospital and if they gave you an u/s. I hope your DH can get to see the baby!

Swamp maiden that's fun about 3rd trimester and Christmas! I'm so happy for you that it sure seems like this is a sticky baby since you're 9 weeks already!id love to be 9 weeks and feel much more out of the risky part.

I've really been feeling no symptoms except being tired and my nipples are slightly sore to the touch. I'm hoping it's fine to not feel much at this point, but since there's no bleeding or anything I'm choosing to believe things are progressing in a healthy way!

Yeah same here Mia, it would be too good to be true to not get sick at all so I think it'll kick in next week at the six week mark :winkwink:
My sister has four kids, three girls and a boy - she was sick as a dog with her girls but nothing with the boy. On the other hand, my other sister has one boy and was very sick. So I guess it's not a boy thing just different for everybody.

Yeah I really don't know if there's much reasoning behind what circumstances will make you sick. I just talked to my mom and she said she had horrible m/s with every pregnancy. But neither of my aunts ever got sick at all! Kind of hoping I'll take after them as I'd LOVE to not get sick.
I would get sick when starting birth control in the past though, so that makes me think it's coming for me...

thanks mia.. and yeah, youre still pretty early yet for the debilitating symptoms, as I call them in my head.. I didnt even test until i was 5 weeks along, and the whole time I just felt like I was about to get my period.. which is why i waited so long because i was SURE aunt flo was on her way any second.. the extreme.. and I mean EXTREME exhaustion didnt really kick in until 6.5 weeks or so, and the horrendous Dont-touch'me nausea around the same time.. the nausea is kinda going away now for me, but ive also had good days when i feel almost normal (besides the tiredness) and then days later where Ive actually vomited.

Im starting to change habits tho to coddle to my symptoms, so that may also be why they arent so bad.. lots of sleep at night, 1-3 hours naps in the afternoon, and eating breakfast practically as soon as I get out of bed and everytime I start getting that hungry-sick feeling

good luck making it through those first few weeks with some sanity.. weeks 4-9 are pretty nerve racking, especially if youve ever had a mc before.. and even so, Im still a bit nervous until Im actually in 2nd tri... but i have had a great u/s with HB and great embryo implantation site (at top of my uterus) as well as the 'double ring' around the sac... I hope yours is just as good! :)

So today I had a lot of cramping and it made me worry so we went to the ER. Everything was thankfully fine though, the baby measures 8+2 and has a healthy heartbeat :) No ovarian cysts and the cervix is closed :)
On top of that DH and I just found an army regulation where it says that you can extend if your wife is pregnant, so on monday I'll go and see what the Inspector General office says. Please keep your fingers crossed for us!

Klink - Yayyyy! So glad you had a good u/s and DH got to see! So happy for you. That's an awesome find too on the extension for your DH's work! Please keep us up to date.

thats great klink.. things are starting to work out for you, im glad :)

Phew that's so good to hear klink! :)

Thanks ladies! We are super happy too. It's a slim chance but now we see some light at the end of the tunnel! :)

Awesome. It's good to get back to some good news (I was off for a weekend away with DH) - happy for you, klink. And ironically, my nausea seems better when I'm out in the fresh air, so I'll hope the weather holds out for a while. It's been a bit cold here, but not bad.

I would like to join you ladies. I am 5 weeks and 5 days, this has yet to be confirmed by my doctor. I will hopefully have an ultrasound sometime this week. :)

Welcome BumpforBumble and congrats on your :bfp:!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->