Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

Karen, I like the EDD list too! I'm due May 4th.

Maggz, I'm fine with whatever everyone decides on a discussion board. It's nice to use bnb because I follow a few other threads on here too.

Welsh, I stopped temping 3-4 days after my bfp...I feel like I stress less when I'm not temping.

Sanjan, hope you feel better soon!

Can't wait for my first appointment in 3 weeks! Still seems so far away. Still feeling okay...didn't really like the sight of raw chicken yesterday...,but not sure if that's related to ms or just random.

Hope everyone is feeling well today!

Welsh, sorry never tempted...

Sorry Maggz, don't have have a facebook page. The one I had was full of drama and non-sense and I am truly not that kind of person so I choose not to indulge, but y'all can feel free to mention that I'm with this group haha (I wanna feel important too lol)!!

Aw man Swampmaiden, I didn't think they would feel like that!! The normal (or what I thought was normal) RL pain I felt after a sneeze or extended stretch didn't feel like that at all. I hope that's not RLP because that was quite uncomfortable. I mean the ones after the sneezing weren't all rosey either, but that pain seem to have lasted longer and felt more like cramping pains, and to think it gets more intense, oh noooo :nope: I don't think I going to 2nd Tri guys, I'll just skip that class. See y'all in 3rd Tri :wave:

(in my dreams lol)

A lot to catch up on and only have WiFi in the hotel comments room so limited. So sorry if I missed anything.

Not sure about my due date, I O late so if I go by O day then May 11 or 12, but if I go by LMP then May 1 which seems wrong but will have to see what the doctor says. My geneticist was supposed to call me yesterday with her referral for a high-risk OB but she still hasn't called yet. I left a voicemail this afternoon. Getting antsy.

Someone said something about me having ms, I forget who but you must have confused me with someone else. I haven't got any yet and wouldn't expect to this early.

Starting to stress a bit even though on vacation. Getting lots of emails from work such as things suddenly needed ASAP and "mandatory" meetings...well can't do anything about it... And I also have a ton of reading to do for school already. Sigh.

I would enjoy a Facebook group. I would still come here but it would be nice to see everybody's face, get to know each other a bit better etc... But yes, secret and with a vague name.

Oh I meant to say also that I stopped temping a few days after BFP - I had heard that it wasn't really a great indicator of anything and that it was more stress then it was worth.

Also - Maggz' dad just told me we might have to evacuate the hotel because they might be expanding the flood zone (from the volcanic eruptions melting glaciers). I hope we don't have to evacuate! But even if we do I just hope everyone is safe. What happens to all the sheep if it floods? Do they get evacuated too?

Edit: Apparently that was a stupid question, if it floods the sheep just go further up the mountains. I am from NYC and used to domesticated animals that wouldn't know what to do in a disaster!

Mintastic, that is so funny that you worry about the sheep in a flood.
Hope you guys dont get flooded out tho, and as for work... well, you could just pretend like you arent getting any internet.. I mean, you ARE on vacation!!!! :)

Hi! Can I join? EDD 3/29.
I like the idea of a secret fb group :)

:haha: mint you made me laugh dear! But yes, that's right. Cause during the summer the sheep are in the mountains, if the eruption was happening during winter they'd have to be evacuated too. They really don't know where the flood might go but they don't even know if it's going to happen in the first place.
Hope you're having a good time over there!

hopingcarter I had to read that sentence twice I was like what?! You're not coming to second tri??? :rofl:

It's so cute we were wondering what to do with our Friday night cause I have it off and DH suggested a couple of places to eat that he heard are good - then proceeded to say "we'll see what he's in the mood for" referencing the little bean :) Aw.

hi all,

Finally, back to work today, but still feeling soo sick. Already thrown up twice since morning. I hope I can get through this day.

HopingCarter, as for the cramps, even I have them on and off - not as frequent as it was in 5-6 weeks, but it's still there. I did ask Dr about this but she said it's natural to get some cramps on and off. So, I wouldn't worry too much about that... Now-a-days, i'm actually used to those cramps that it feels like a "hello" from the baby :)

SanJan, have you asked your doctor about the vomiting? I've heard the meds out there are pretty good for bad cases.

Mint, hope you don't have to evacuate. That would suck when you're on holiday.

I had a really long day at work yesterday and almost had to spill the beans to one of my colleagues that I was working with because I had run out of snacks and was feeling pretty nauseous. Thankfully, it's still under wraps for now. :winkwink:

Welcome and congrats Fellowes79!!

Awww Mint, I think that is so nice that you thought about the sheep...I love animals so I thought was so sweet of you

Lol, Maggz! That's so cute he thought about the little bean. I always start smiling ear to ear whenever my hubby considers the baby, and also what will make me less sick too.

Thanks SanJan, you're right. It is like a hello from the baby, just letting me know they're still there!!

I have been vomiting like this for the last three days. Did call up the doctor. She had given me some B6 tablets and another one for acidity. Today, I've just thrown up 3 times - haven't vomited since lunch, which is a good sign :) . So, hopefully things are starting to work :thumbup:

Fx that things will get better :)

Hey ladies,

sorry I am like always awol lately. :/ But I am back. I'm doing good so far, just have a nasty yeast infection and have to use this nasty lotion every night. Anyone used Monistat 7 so far? I didn't even feel like having a yeast infection but the pap smear showed I do.
Tomorrow I have an ultrasound and I am super nervous, yet excited. And it will get my mind off my puppy, cause we drop her off to get surgery before my appointment. Hope everything is well with you ladies. Oh and my due date is the March 26th. :)

I've been having some weird cramping too that was not even my uterus, it was like somewhat where the ovaries are but not really. And I get the normal cramps every now and then still as well. I've been super emotional lately and even cried yesterday because I couldn't have my puppy sleep in bed with me haha. Hope all of you are doing ok :)

SanJan, I'm glad you were able to go back to work! I hope the nausea will start to subside! Same for you, lacanadienne!

I am a teacher as well, but I work as an after-school tutor. Today is my first day back after a week off. Luckily, my nausea is best at the time of day I work (4 to 8 pm), but my main concern is being able to go 4 hours without a bathroom break! LOL. Each student gets a one-on-one hour, and then the next student comes in, so there is no time to go to the washroom in between. I only have a few students that I feel comfortable leaving for a minute to go, so I will have to pick my spots wisely!

Mint, I hope everything works out on your vacation! And I hope the sheep will be ok! I am an animal lover as well. :)

Welcome back, klink! I'm sorry about the infection. They are just no fun at all. I hope it will clear up soon. And good luck for the ultrasound! I'm sure it will be great!

I am really excited, because my husband and I just booked a babymoon! We are going to go to Pompano Beach, Florida for New Year's!! We are going December 30 - January 3. I can't wait!!! Our winters can be really crappy around here, so to go to upper 70s weather is going to be awesome. With our timeshare, we were able to get a 2 bedroom place, so my cousin and his girlfriend might come, too. This will be my first NYE in several years not ringing in the moment with champagne, but oh well! Hopefully we can find some sparkling cider. :)

Here's the updated list:

swampmaiden - March 18
Hoping Carter - March 25
Karen916 - March 25
Klink - March 26
Fellowes79 - March 29
SanJan - April 3
lacanadienne - April 12
Maggz - April 14
sweetbliss89 - April 17
welshgem - May 2
Gator23 - May 4
hanrh - May 14

Mint, do you want me to add you with one of those dates? Or wait until you get a clearer one based off your first ultrasound?

Hi girls! I've tried to keep up reading your posts, but when I finish I'm tired or out of time to respond. We've had a family staying with us too but now they're gone. I love the due date list, based on LMP I'm due April 19th :)

Karen a babymoon sounds sooo fun! Maybe I can convince DH to look into one for us :winkwink:

Welshgem I find it kind of odd she wants you to keep temping. Everything I've read says stop doing it immediately after BFP so you don't stress about a dropped temp. So if you have to keep doing it, try your hardest not to scrutinize it!

Klink I hope your u/s goes well! And that your puppy is ok :)

SanJan that ms sounds horrible. I hope the b6 really does start helping.

Carter I hope you have a great 2nd trimester! It's supposedly the most comfortable one, so hopefully that can be true for you.

Maggz I'd be fine with a FB group if you want to create it! But it's fine if we don't, too.

Sweetbliss are you getting an u/s Monday? I don't think I am as far as I know. My mom tells me that won't happen until 12 weeks so now I'm sad :nope:

Glad to hear you're okay Klink! I'm sorry about your puppy though :( I hope her surgery goes well!! :flower::dog:

Lacadienne and SanJan, sorry to hear about that nausea and the vomiting so much SanJan, I know it sucks major, I've been there. I hope the b6 help dramatically for you.

Karen the babymoon sounds really fun!! Your hubby is so thoughtful.

Mia, I really am dreading the transition! Especially with the heightened RL pain...I just thought it would be a certain calmness in your body and no nausea, just a growing bean, which is to be expected. RL pains are not growing pains, it feels so much different

Klink, sorry to hear about the infection, hope it should get better soon. And good luck on your U/S.

Karen, :thumbup: for babymoon. Sounds awesome.

As for me, I had another round of throwing up just after coming back from work, but, for a change, am feeling better after that. Managed to have a proper dinner after quite sometime and DH just took me out for 10-15 mins walk :)

Hopefully, should get some good night sleep.

SanJan: That sounds horrible! My MS is almost over I think but I never had it to the point where I had to throw up.

Karen: Oh a babymoon sounds so nice! We won't have the money to do so for a while but we might be going to Vegas for Christmas to see family :)

Maggz: I'd be down for a fb group as well :)

Welsh - I stopped temping too, sorry! Why was your acupuncturist wanting you to keep temping?

Maggz - Your scan is tomorrow! How excited are you? I'm all for a FB group, I'm on there often. We could keep this thread going and a FB group too for those who want to be apart of it? Just an idea :)

Mint - I hope you don't get evacuated! I would have been concerned about the sheep too, total animal lover over here!

SanJan - I hope you start feeling better soon!

Klink - Sorry your pup is having to have surgery :( I hope the appt will keep you distracted! Let us know how it goes.

Karen - That babymoon sounds awesome! I haven't decided what we'll do for ours but now you have me thinking about it so I'm sure I'll start planning haha. Definitely get some sparkling cider for NYE!

Mia - Yup the u/s is at 10am and then they said I'll meet with the doctor at 10:30. Are you in the US? I'd think that you'd hopefully get one before 12 weeks for dating purposes. I'd call the office who your appointment is with and ask just out of curiosity, I'm sure they won't mind you asking. If they say no then you can look into private places to do it. All of the 3d places here that people go for like early gender reveal and stuff will do an early scan for like $75 I think. I was going to do that if they weren't going to do a dating scan.

Hello all :) haven't been on in a whole, just trying to catch up. Sorry some of you are having bad morning sickness :( I still haven't had any, hopefully it'll stay that way :) the only real symptom I have is extremely sensitive nipples and feeling quite exhausted easily.

My due date is 4th of May too! I haven't had any scans tho so that could change by a day or 2 but I think that's pretty close

Karen, it's great that you're taking advantage of this time to keep traveling. DH and I kind of did that before the baby was in the picture as we knew once the school year started, I would have time for work and family, and that's it. We went on a cruise to Alaska and it was awesome! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->