Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

Yea they did lol But before I was only 11 weeks and two more weeks in now, you can tell better :)

We don't really know yet. We were thinking maybe, Nathan, Dean, Jayce or Braydon or something. :)

Aw those are awesome pics klink!! That's exciting, knowing that it's most likely a boy!

Karen you look so cute :D

I'm going to a comedy show tonight with a friend, this weekend my plans are to get my homework done! I also work the nights, just trying to keep busy until DH gets back blaahh

Have fun at the show maggz :) Tell me, were you the one who wanted to make a secret fb group or was it someone else?
And where is your husband? Field rotation?

Yeah I suggested it, I just never got around to telling you guys I made one! Haha. Thanks for reminding me! So if you want an invite by email just pm me or put your email here and I'll add you! :D

Nah he's underway (out at sea). They go regularly for testing and such. Thankfully it's only 2.5 weeks this time :) (trying to look at the bright sides lol)

Yes please :) Mine is [email protected]

Oh that sucks. I hate it everytime my husband is gone. :) But hey at least he comes home tonight and then we have the weekend all for us and he doesn't have to go back to work until wednesday so we are going to visit my family up in germany one last time before the move. :)

Awesome I sent you an invite!

Oooh lucky you! Where are you moving i forgot if you told us already...

To Indiana :) Well I only stay there for 3 months for now and then we'll see where we go from there :)

hi ladies.. glad to know Im not the only one whos been slacking on housework.. as long as the dishes/laundry are done, everything else can go to hell lol

yeah this weekend is going to be busy.. I have a shift today, then immediately after we go to a family dinner, then I work all day tomorrow and after that is a dinner with friends (we are 'celebrating' my husband moving 500 miles away, without me, to go back to school.. I'll be moving up there with him AFTER the baby is born ) then on Sunday we drive up to the Bay area to drop him off, hang out with some family for a bit.. announce to my MiL that we're pregnant.. then I fly back just in time to hit the grindstone for work.. busy busy

and what really sucks about it, is that lately Ive been SO tired and headachey.. like yesterday I went to bed around 730p, after a strenuous day of laying on the couch all day, and I slept til 10a.. today Ive had to force myself to get my ass in gear to wash dishes, and finally rack my wine thats been waiting to be racked since May/June... I hope its not spoiled.. Im hoping it will be ready by Xmas so I can give bottles of it away for presents. We'll see lol

Hows everyone else feeling? exhausted still? I thought Id be getting my energy back, but I havent really yet.. still waiting for '2nd tri' to kick in.. at least the nausea has gone away

swampmaiden - I feel ya I am still soo soo tired as well and my house is a mess!!
I'm so sorry that you will be seperated from your husband for so long :(

thanks klink, yeah the constant tiredness is a real drag.. and its hard to remember those early days back when i was 6, 7 weeks pregnant and grateful for all the lousy symptoms. I wish I was a gloriously pregnant earth mama rather than a sick tired slug lol

and I'll still get to see my husband every few months.. he has a month off in December, but its still going to be rough, esp from now until thanksgiving.. I havent lived/slept by myself for years... I hope I dont get too freaked out at night

Everytime my husband is gone I turn in to a paranoid crazy woman lol I make sure the door is locked three times at night and make sure all blinds are down! (In Europe we have heavy blinds that let no sunlight in whatsoever if closed all the way)
I also remember every horror movie I ever watched and leave all the lights on in the hallway and the door to the bed room cracked open a bit. Totally paranoid :D

Klink - Those scan pictures are so awesome! And yay for a boy!!! Will you get an actual gender scan around 20 weeks to know for sure?

Karen - Those are all great names! I can't get DH to really talk names, then again I haven't really tried haha. I need to get out the name book my sister gave me forever ago and start a few lists. Your bump is SO cute!

Maggz - Sorry DH is away :( I hope the time goes by fast until he is back! Can you add me to the group? I think my email for facebook is [email protected]

Swamp - You sound so busy! I would crash lol, I can barely make it through a few hours of errands. When did your nausea go away?! I was hoping 10 weeks would be my magic number, hah, not! I'm sorry your DH is going away :( You'll get into the swing of things though! I thought I'd be a wreck when DH would have to go away but really it just comes natural now to get into a daily swing of things and it goes by faster than I expect every time.

Yesterday I was feeling pretty good but today the nausea is back with a vengeance. I can't wait to function again. I did find a dress for DH's ball though. I was going to order one online for $50 but found one today for $28. It isn't exactly what I wanted but it fits and has room for a belly so it works. I don't really want to go to the ball to begin with so I'm trying to not be too picky about the dress since they are pretty similar. We hit 10 weeks today! 1/4 of the way to the due date! Crazy to think that. I'm taking my weekly picture tomorrow (forgot this morning and right now it'd be all my food and bloat for the day), I'll post it then. OH! And I borrowed my friend's doppler last night and found the heartbeat :) Most beautiful sound. I recorded it on my phone so I can listen to it whenever lol. I love it!

Swamp that sucks about your DH moving. I'm only an hour away if you need a friend! :) And yes, dishes and laundry are pretty much it over here. I did the fridge this morning though - *someone* (DH lol) left a bag of old lettuce in there and it was all soggy and starting to leak it was gross ugh

haha klink yeah I make sure everything's locked and then we have a security system which monitors all the doors and windows so I can be sure they're all closed and it would go off if anyone tried to enter. That's really what keeps me easy.
We have a creepy neighbor that sits in his garage all day just watching what goes on on the street (which is nothing haha, it's a very quiet neighborhood) and I had a dream the other day that he came into our garage and was trying to enter the house to show me that the security system wasn't good enough. CREEPY!

sweetbliss I sent you an invite!
Lucky about the dress. Hope you have a good time at the ball anyways.
The hb is an awesome sound, so glad you got to hear it :happydance:

Swamp that sucks about your DH moving. I'm only an hour away if you need a friend! :) And yes, dishes and laundry are pretty much it over here. I did the fridge this morning though - *someone* (DH lol) left a bag of old lettuce in there and it was all soggy and starting to leak it was gross ugh

haha klink yeah I make sure everything's locked and then we have a security system which monitors all the doors and windows so I can be sure they're all closed and it would go off if anyone tried to enter. That's really what keeps me easy.
We have a creepy neighbor that sits in his garage all day just watching what goes on on the street (which is nothing haha, it's a very quiet neighborhood) and I had a dream the other day that he came into our garage and was trying to enter the house to show me that the security system wasn't good enough. CREEPY!

sweetbliss I sent you an invite!
Lucky about the dress. Hope you have a good time at the ball anyways.
The hb is an awesome sound, so glad you got to hear it :happydance:

I didn't get an invite? Does it come through in the email or as a notification? I checked both and nothing.

Hi girls, sorry I've been MIA recently, I've had a manic week in work (my own fault for booking a last minute holiday!) and then the nights just seem to fly by because I'm getting home so late.

Anyway, Klink, congratulations on an awesome scan. We've got an early scan this morning which I'm both excited and scared about.

Swampmaiden, hope your DH's move goes well.

Sweetbliss - glad you found a dress. I'm in a similar boat as I've got my works annual "away day" coming up at the end of October. This year is fancy dress in the theme of different countries. I think my team have Spain but I begrudge having to buy a flamenco dress to fit. I'd be about 13 weeks by then and I've already gone up a dress size from uk8 to uk10. I dread to think how big I'm gonna get. It doesn't help that I'm eating like a horse at the moment. I find that it's the only way to fend off the nausea!

Your weekends sound nice. I'm just focusing on getting over this cold of mine. I do have a few activities like yoga, but otherwise just laying low and going to bed early. It was a monster week for having a cold - got home relatively late on Sunday, then had curriculum night to plan for on Thursday, then was at school until 8:30 pm for that. I think I was in bed by 8 pm yesterday, and slept (with interruptions) until 8 am this morning.

Welsh - Let us know how your scan goes! I'm sure you'll find a dress :) I spent weeks searching online and decided to go to one last store in town before ordering and I actually found it at Ross which is like a discount store. Do you have any idea where you'll look for a dress that would fit the theme?

Lacanadienne - I hope you start feeling better!

thanks ladies for all the well wishes.. we take off tomorrow for the bay, and as I was packing up tonight I kept thinking "Geez when I get home Ill have this house all to myself.. mess and all' tho DH did scrub the kitchen pretty clean for me, sweetheart!!

but yeah, I also just think of all the military wives out there that are by themselves for months and months, so I try not to be such a big baby about it.

and klink, yeah.. I also think about every horror movie Ive ever seen as well lol

sweetbliss.. My nausea started to fade around 10/11 weeks, and by 13/14 its pretty much gone. Exhaustion is still here tho, and ive heard it lasts pretty much the whole pregnancy, its just not quite as bad as the 1st tri. Also, let us know how the ball goes.. its a Marine ball, right?

maggz.. we should definitely hook up... have you started thinking about your baby shower yet? Im planning on having mine in Feb. Youre up in North county? Im in clairemont

welshgem, I want to see pictures of you and your bump in a flamenco dress!!!!

hope you feel better soon, lacanadienne :)

Aw that was sweet of him, scrubbing the kitchen :) Have a good trip!

Nah I'm up in the Temecula area! We definitely should, I'll let you know next time I come down to SD :)

Oh yeah and girls just in case you didn't notice - we have a fb group now! If you wanna be added to it just send me your email or post it here, whichever you're comfortable with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->