Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

OMG...my boobs are absolutely the worst right now!! I'm pretty top heavy :holly:, so they brush up on everything if I'm too close. This morning I woke up and they were so sensitive. I could barely put my bra on without the nipples feeling like I just smashed them in a door!! This may be TMI, but they stick out all day now (like they are hard), and I can barely walk past anything and not feel some type of sensation, and it's not a good feeling at all. It's only the nipple part though, nothing else!! I knew eventually they would start to be sore, but I never imagined it like this! Is anyone else experiencing THIS type of sore breasts, where it's only the nipple part that really sensitive??

I can't offer any insight about the financial aspect, sorry! But I hope everything will get worked out well for you ladies! :)

HopingCarter, I have very sore boobs, too! They were pretty sore the first day or two after I found out, and then it was more just the nipples that hurt, like you are experiencing. But starting on the weekend and currently my whole boobs really hurt. Last night it started hurting in the underarms a lot, too. I don't mind, though... any sign that things are progressing well is ok with me!

I got pretty bad nausea this morning - the morning sickness is coming! No vomiting yet, though... we'll see!

Today I am hoping to get my beta hcg results! I'm excited/nervous!

yes on the boobs and nipples too.. but my big symptoms atm are my lower back and indigestion

This was my first experience w/ that symptom, so it totally caught me off guard, but you're right Karen, any symptom that signals my baby is still progressing and still in there is a good thing. It's just so tough to get use to. I know that the "morning sickness" is coming for me too, I just don't know when. I only say that because foods that I normally love is starting to make me nauseous and it makes the inner part of my lower jaw tight and watery as if I'm going to vomit :sick:, but nothing so far. I know it's only a matter of time

I wish I had all those symptoms :( All I have is, eating more, being tired all the time and being bloated. My nipples are super sensitive but they don't hurt. So are my boobs, they feel somewhat happy and only hurt when I push down on them :'( Oh and I have cramps daily so I guess that's the one symptom that shows me that the baby is still alright.

I hear u Klink..before the nausea started I was "hoping" for the morning sickness too because it seems like a sure way of knowing your body was getting well prepared for the baby and everything is checking out fine. Now that its actually in the making, ummmmmmm....lol. Trust me, ur time is coming Klink lol

i agree with carter, we're all still pretty early yet for strong symptoms... just wait a few more weeks lol and then you'll be sick of being sick... (although secretly, I WANT to be really sick so I know that everything is going fine in there too)

I feel like I'm crazy when I say I want to be sick and I want my boobs to hurt like crazy lol
Last night I had to sneeze and I got this sharp pain on the left side about where my ovary is I think. Maybe ectopic pregnancy? Or does anyone else have experienced this? :/

I don't know much about ectopic pregnancy, but I don't think it's too common, is it? I hope and pray everything will be fine for you, klink! I've had a few twinges once in a while, but I imagine it's probably normal, as things are growing and stretching inside. And the cramps are a good thing! I've read that they are a sign that the ligaments are stretching as they should. :)

If you do feel really worried, though, maybe go to the hospital and tell them you're pregnant and have some pain? Hopefully then they can do something for you that will give you the comfort of knowing everything's fine! :thumbup:

Has anyone thought about what colours/theme you'd like to decorate the nursery?

The previous homeowners of our house had two bedrooms with bright pink and purple walls and frilly purple curtains, so if it's a girl, we'll just keep it that way; if it's a boy obviously we'll have to get to painting! But for either a boy or a girl, I want to do some kind of animal theme for the decorations - jungle or safari, perhaps. There is also a super cute set at the Canadian Babies R Us store that is called "Monkey Rock Star" that is in blue. My husband also loves Batman and the Montreal Canadiens, so we'll probably have a touch or two of those in the room, haha.

I feel like I'm crazy when I say I want to be sick and I want my boobs to hurt like crazy lol
Last night I had to sneeze and I got this sharp pain on the left side about where my ovary is I think. Maybe ectopic pregnancy? Or does anyone else have experienced this? :/

Yes Klink!! Everytime I sneeze it feels like I'm going in Labor lmao!! It hurts really bad on my right though, that's where most of my pain comes from, even the usual cramps..

Ok, I feel better now that I know I'm not the only one lol
And as for colors if it's a girl the nursery is gonna be pink/aqua, for a boy idk yet :)

Has anyone thought about what colours/theme you'd like to decorate the nursery?

The previous homeowners of our house had two bedrooms with bright pink and purple walls and frilly purple curtains, so if it's a girl, we'll just keep it that way; if it's a boy obviously we'll have to get to painting! But for either a boy or a girl, I want to do some kind of animal theme for the decorations - jungle or safari, perhaps. There is also a super cute set at the Canadian Babies R Us store that is called "Monkey Rock Star" that is in blue. My husband also loves Batman and the Montreal Canadiens, so we'll probably have a touch or two of those in the room, haha.

Yes I'm thinking of Red and Black for my colors, if it's a boy (it's influenced from my Hubby's fav color and my fav NBA team's color!!) We are pretty big sports fans, so it's an easy do if it's a boy. If it's a girl, we are doing the soft Purple (my personal fav color) and silver (or shiny gray) or if we can't find enough material in those colors, we'll just go with the Tinkerbell Theme

Tinkerbell is cute! If it's a girl we are having, there is definitely gonna be owls print on a lot of thing lol
And for a boy my husband wants race car bedding as he is really into performance cars :) Getting a new car soon, might be a little small for a baby as it doesn't have any trunkspace but we are gonna find the measuring and pick out a stroller accordingly lol

LOL that sounds so cute Klink, we love love love NASCAR!! And I was thinking of the leopard print, as I am a big fan of Leopard print, but my DH swore against it. He said "you've already poisoned our room with it, and I allowed it, but I REFUSE to allow MY daughter to subject to such exotic prints.." lmao

Hey ladies, so I've finally asked my DH opinion on a girl's name, bc for some reason he is 'convinced' it's a girl, and we came up with Royale Anastacia or Royale Andrea?? All feed back welcome..

klink-- the sneeze probably just pulled something down there... Ive been having coughing fits, and last night I felt like I coughed my guts right out... I wouldnt worry about it

as for a nursery.. I havent even dared think that far ahead yet.. plus my husband is leaving in 2 months to go back to school (chiropractor!) so I'll be living with the in-laws until after the birth, then we'll have to find an apt or something while he finishes school so no nursery for this one, but thats okay... the number one thing is to give birth to a healthy baby in March.

Well it happened a couple of times already, and now I have like a dull pain down there, but maybe it's just everything stretching :)
I can't give you feedback on the name hopingcarter, cause I am German and I have no idea how Royale sounds. I know what royal sounds like, is it pronounced the same? :) And I really like Anastacia!

Hey girls.
Hope you're all well. Being at work has really taken it out of me this week! And I'm getting so nauseous in the evenings. My house is an absolute hole!! Disgraceful. Hope you're all doing well? I haven't read back but I see nursery talk and that's a good sign!!
I love DD nursery. It's a small room but so pretty... When the new baby comes DD & DS will be swapping rooms which upsets me. If it's a girl it's going to be very pink and gorgeous! If it's a boy i have no idea and might cry abit at DD losing her girly princess room for something more neutral.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 8
Well it happened a couple of times already, and now I have like a dull pain down there, but maybe it's just everything stretching :)
I can't give you feedback on the name hopingcarter, cause I am German and I have no idea how Royale sounds. I know what royal sounds like, is it pronounced the same? :) And I really like Anastacia!

Yep the exact same! I just saw someone with the name Royale, same pronunciation and spelling and I thought it was so unique, yet still soft and beautiful for a girl

Neat ideas, everyone, and sweet picture, carlyjade! :)

I met my OB today! She was very nice. I also got my beta hcg results. My level at 16/17 days past ovulation was 1620. It was higher than I was expecting! The doctor said it was a good number, so I'm more than satisfied. She told me to arrange for an ultrasound in the next 2 to 3 weeks. I can't wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->