Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

hopingcarter - just yesterday! i assume 5 weeks or there about's, my cycles are usually 33 days & my last one was june 18th.
i hope everything is perfect and healthy for this little one!

Hi ladies :)

I didn't get my BFP yet but just wanted to pop in and catch up on how you all have been doing <3 I'm so glad everyone's pregnancies are going great!

klink, try not to worry too much <3 we can choose to worry or not ~ remind me i said this when i have my bfp and i am worrying over every.little.thing. LOL trust that God has your back, no matter what happens xoxo

now you ladies have me thinking about how i would want the nursery to look like!! :happydance:

Wohoo hairftsher!! :)
Oh and I didn't try to say that people who had a m/c shouldn't talk about it or antyhing, not at all, I meant how it can be scary for people like me for example who are pregnant the very first time. Cause I sit there and then I fear that statistics are lying and as for now as much as I try to think positive I'm almost certain that there is something gonna go wrong. But if something would happen to me I know that I would get help here and people that understand me. I don't even wanna think about how I would tell people that something terrible happened, but I didn't tell anyone, only the people I knew who wouldn't as questions. :)
DH and I talked it out and I was totally over reacting, but he doesn't get the hormone thing :wacko:
Starluck I hope you get your :bfp: soon so you can join us! :)

On another note, how are you feeling today ladies? My cramps are still gone and yesterday I had a somewhat pinching feeling in the middle of my uterus that really scared me, but no more cramps following to that. My left nipple is slightly more sore than the other one lol Hoping for my cramps to come back so I know my little bean is still growing :) What about you guys?

Klink! I've been having some cramps too but they've been easing over the past few days. No blood so that's probably a good sign!
Feeling random twinges and pulls in my uterus, but taking it as a good sign. I've been experiencing some lower back pain. But I don't know if it's because I've been laying down more or if there's something wrong. It's not severe or consistent.

This is my first pregnancy!

Any ideas?

I heard lower back pain is normal too. I wish my cramps would come back, those pinches are no bueno. I probably over exaggerate again. Just so scared to have my scan in two weeks and the baby stopped growing. I know the chances of having a missed miscarriage are only 1% but it seems to happen way more often. I'm wondering if I should take another hpt to put my mind at ease :wacko:

Good morning, my friends! :flower:

hairftsher, it's great to see you over here! Congratulations again! :) And yes, I think the cramps, twinges, etc. are normal - just signs that things are stretching and growing down there. :)

starluck, so nice to see you! I hope all is well with you, and Fx that you will get your BFP soon!

klink, sorry to hear you and your DH got in a fight, but I'm glad you were able to talk it out!

In terms of telling our family early, part of it is because they all know about our previous loss, and if God forbid something happened again, I would want them to know anyway, so I figure there's no harm! We're not going to announce it to the general populace (i.e., the Facebook world, lol!) until probably the end of the 1st trimester, though. For that, my husband is a huge Batman fan, so I made a 'movie poster' with a Batman background that says "Batbaby... coming March 2015". ;)

I don't think we have any special way planned for telling our family tomorrow, though; we'll probably just make an announcement. My DH can't stay long because he has concert tickets for tomorrow night, which he got before this party was planned, so we'll probably just spill the beans when we get there.

Happy Friday, everyone! :happydance:

Hey ladies, I'm actually doing quite well today! I mean it's Friday, who can complain right?? LOL.. I'm still having the on and off cramping, same intensity, nothing different. It just isn't a consistent pain. My boobs are sore too, but not like it was that first day, phew, I hope that doesn't come back. I got my first headache yesterday while being pregnant, and I have to say, in the words of klink, that was no bueno haha!! I couldn't take anything b/c tylenol does absolutely NOthing for me so I'm pretty sure the "baby" aspirin wouldn't have worked either. It's still slightly there, but it's bareable...

Hairftsher, this is my 1st one too, so I'm not 100% sure as to why some things are going on in my body either, but I do know that resting is actually a good thing. Your uterus and other ligaments down there are stretching and widening to make a comfy place for the baby the next 9 months, so the pulling and cramping is normal and should be expected. Even a little spotting can be normal. It's the heavy bleeding that should raise a concern. Other than that, the symptoms you're experiencing seem to be normal, and right on time :thumbup::winkwink:

Starluck, :dust: for that BFP! You will be joining us quite soon, I'm sure of it ;)

You guys are so lucky! I still have to wait almost 3 weeks to get my 1st scan! This is crazy, I don't know if I'm going to fair well these next 20 days!!

Aww Karen, that's sooo cute!! Batbaby, lmao, I LOVE IT!! You guys are so creative..
Honestly, I don't think I'm going to need to make an "announcement", b/c my awesome DH managed to tell someone who tells everybody's business to anyone willing to listen, so I'm sure if I did announce anything, the thrill would be already gone SMH...

Omg that someone sounds like my grandma. She told all the rest of the family too smh.
My cramping somewhat came back today for a little bit and then disappeared again but I have a little lower back pain now, nothing I am worried about though. And those nipples are sore, holy moly! The left one more than the right one for some reason lol. They were sensitive the first week or so and now they just straight up hurt when I touch them, my boobs not so much though. I am so excited for all of us to have our first scan! :)

good morning ladies

you all have me cracking up sometimes lol

klink, my grandma is the family news channel also, so once we tell her.. everyone will know haha

so I had this dream last night (so glad i woke up to THIS reality instead) .. in my dream I went in for my ultrasound, and everything was fine.. except the picture on the screen was colorful and cartoonish, and once she was done I remembered "oh, I need a picture!" so somehow my house was right next door, so I left the office naked.. at night.. ran over to my house to get my flashdrive.. and there was a party going on in my house.. so I had to sneak in..
but then all I did was grab my robe, I forgot the flashdrive.. got back to the office, and realized i still didnt have the flashdrive.. so had to run naked (again somehow) back to the house.. then instead of going into the house, I kept calling through the window for someone to grab my flashdrive off the computer and hand it to me.. finally got it, ran back over to the office.. and they were nearly closing up, there were like 6 techs in the room cleaning up and gossiping, and this time instead of the t/v wand, she had to stick her hand up *there* and insert a patch to get the picture.. it was sooo weird lol

My first u/s is Tuesday.. guess Im more anxious than I realized ;)

ROTFLMAO :rofl: I think I just gave birth!!! That dream was hilarious Swampmaiden!! I almost got fired laughing so hard! Wow..Girl you have made my Friday. That's one for the history books imo

Woo..anyhoo, klink I have pains like in my lower back too, but its more like light pressure, and it's also in my groin area too, not so much my vag, but like right around the pelvis-meets-legbone area..it's weird but its not painful at all, it's light, light pressure....can't wait 'til I see my OBGYN! I'm going in with a list lol

lmao swampmaiden how funny :D
A list is a good idea mine is gonna be two pages long probably haha.

You got that right klink, front and back lol!!

*DING, DING, DING* you ladies are correct!!!! He told MY Granny! Now how he managed to tell MY Granny before I did is beyond me, but she told me that he told her. Her exact words were, "Now you know my grandson in law tells me everything" WTF?? Like that's normal or something!

OMG he did? Why doesn't he leave that to you?
Well, something terrible came up. Someone gave my husband wrong information about reenlisting and now he probably to 90% can't reenlist anymore. Which means we are gonna have to move in with his dad in November, and I have to start my visa, which takes 5 months or so, and then fly to the states on my own, being like 6 months pregnant when I'm terrified of flying :( On top of that I won't be able to work, cause lets be honest, who hires a preggo German lady. So our life is gonna suck big times in a bit. :( This past week or two I had so much stress, I am surprised if the baby is ok :( Anyone know if stress affects the baby at all that early??

Funny dream, swampmaiden!!

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your husband re-enlisting, klink. I hope things will work out for you guys. :hugs: From what I've read, only really, really extreme stress can be harmful, but that being said, trying your best to stay calm is always a good thing. I know it's very hard, though. Take some deep breaths, rest when you can, spend time doing peaceful, quiet things you enjoy, listen to calming or uplifting music... just some suggestions. Best wishes, hun!

I had a bit of a scare yesterday. I had a bit of light pink-brown spotting when I wiped. I'll admit I went into panic mode because of what I experienced before, but today, it seems like all is clear. I think it may have been because my husband and I DTD the night before for the first time in a while, and things felt kind of uncomfortable and irritated down there after. Hopefully that's all it is! I have to say, it doesn't really encourage me to DTD again, but I know I just need to give it time and relax about it.

I'm back to feeling more positive today, so we're still planning on telling our family today, and may be telling some close friends at dinner on Monday! Can't wait! :thumbup:

Happy weekend, everyone! :happydance:

Yea today I'm not stressing anymore, already got a plan B worked out. :)

And that would scare me too! But if it's without cramping and it was just once, maybe it is from BD'ing. My husband is still in training, but when he's back I think I might be too scared of BD'ing. I feel like something would might happen lol. So BD"ing during the first trimester is safe right?? lol

Keep us updated on what your family said! :)

I think it should be fine Klink. To be honest, I think me and my hubby has been bd'ing a little bit too much lol but nothing has happened yet besides the cramps. The Drs I've talked to said its okay. They don't encourage it bit they don't discourage it either, it depends on your comfort.

I sure hope stress doesn't affect anything...

I had some light brown discharge yesterday and today.. really hoping its just a slight bit of leakage from a growing uterus and not an impending mc.. I haven't had sex at all since I got my BFP, but yesterday I rode my bike to work, was pretty active during my shift and it was hot and humid as all hell so Im hoping it was just from too much heat&exertion.. but I'm trying to be realistic too :(

I have my u/s on Tuesday so gotta wait as patiently as possible til then.

Wishing you the best of luck, Karen... fx

Oh no swampmaiden that is horrible! Maybe they can get you in for an earlier u/s? Did you have any bad cramps with it? And how was it with your other angel babies?? I really hope it's nothing serious! Please keep us updated. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

thanks klink.. no way to get in for an earlier u/s since Im going to a free clinic for this one... made the appt over a week ago.

BUT the spotting was just a small smear on Friday, and just one toilet paper wipe worth on Saturday, and today nothing, tho Ive been feeling lots of oozing sensations its all be clear thank god.. trying to dare to hope even tho i feel so burnt after 3 previous mc (all of them started with brown spotting, but it never went away, it always got heavier)

and no cramps or anything else.. still having moderate preg symptoms.. tired, sore bbs, indigestion, moodiness, constipation (tmi? lol) so I've got fingers and toes crossed... and I took Monday and Tuesday off of work so I'm going to lay low and try to rest as much as possible before my u/s on Tuesday.. where all will be revealed

How are you doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->