Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

Hey ladies,

sorry I haven't really been keeping up with the thread lately :/ How are all of you feeling??

Hi everyone! I've been so crazy this past week and I feel too sick to even move most of the time. So sorry for not keeping up! I've read through the threads though so I still feel connected to you all :)

It's exciting to think about buying furniture for the nursery, but I'm also incredibly overwhelmed when I think about everything we need for the baby. There are soooo many option of different things out there I don't know how I'll ever decide!

It would be fun to see more people's bump pics! Even if a lot of us don't have much at this point. When DH showed me my 10 week picture I was shocked to see that bump...but I feel like bloat is definitely contributing. I'm at least not vomiting a lot, but this nausea is killing me. I can't wait for it to let up.

Hope you all enjoy your weekends! I'm going on a retreat (that I've been exhaustingly planning) for work. So just hoping I survive at this point!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 12
Dini - You're right, these hormones definitely do play a number on us.

Maggz - I totally know what you mean. It is hard when DH is away but just keep that end in sight. He'll be home soon and will be able to help you, even if it is just being an ear to listen. I always feel like talking to DH helps a ton more than talking to even a friend or a sibling. I think when DH goes away it gives you a lot more time to think, that might be why all of the other smaller things are bothering you. Just hang in there! Please, feel free to PM me on here or FB if you need to vent, I 100% understand and would never judge :)

SanJan - I'm glad that you're feeling better. I'm with you, the continuous fatigue really is hard! It just means our bodies are doing their job though and taking care of that baby!

Mia - Your bump is so cute! I hope you have fun on your retreat!

I'm a LIME today! I'm so excited. DH admitted that he's getting excited now haha. I'll take my 11 week picture later today and will try to post it. I don't know if there is much there to see, I can definitely feel a difference though. We're counting down the days to the NT scan on Wednesday and we can see the little babe.

Sweetbliss, congrats on your lime today!! I'll be there tomorrow woohoo!! I love watching the fruits change, seems to finally be getting a bit more substantial!

Well I managed to get my grocery shopping done, I so hate that! Now I need to rest a bit and then get the energy to shampoo the hallway as my dog barfed all over last night. Ugh!!

Has anyone drank smoothies as a way to get your fruits and veggies? I found a neat recipe on Pinterest I think I may try. I just can't bring myself to eat veggies right now, they turn my stomach!

Dini - I drank smoothies weeks 6-9. Anything else made me feel so sick in the mornings. I still enjoy them but they were my saving grace then. What recipe did you see?

Here's my 11 week picture:DSC_0712e.jpg

Cute pic!

I found one that has a banana, fruit of choice, spinach, OJ or water and ice. I've been craving OJ so it appealed to me.

Here's my 14 week bump. I'm sure there is still a bit of bloat, but that's how it looks like after I'm up for like 30 minutes until I go to bed :)

https://i61.tinypic.com/2626xlh.jpg

Great bumps, everyone!

To those waiting for scans, good luck! They're so great. You get to see the little bean moving around.

Whoohoo bumps! I am all bloat right now.

I have a great smoothie with apple, carrot, ginger, beet, celery, and spinach. It is so good and kind of the only way I regularly get enough veggies.

I love smoothies! I have no problem with eating fruits but it's hard for me to keep up with all the veggies. My doc said 5 servings a day :wacko:

I just noticed that the date on my pic is one month off :/ need to adjust my camera's date.

I definitely don't get enough veggies. If I can get up early enough in the morning I may try it but I'm not a morning person at all. If I put it together except the ice and OJ and banana do you think it'll come out okay?

Dini you wanna put OJ and banana together?
I would rather put OJ with other fresh/frozen fruits and veggies, and then banana with something like milk, quick oats, and nuts.
If you use frozen fruits you don't need ice, but I like putting ice if I use fresh stuff, makes it easier to drink somehow - if it's room temp it's just not as appealing to me.

Mia and klink those are cute! I'm nowhere near that bump size yet klink, but I guess I have 3 weeks to catch up with you :haha:

Okay back to math homework!

Maggz, I actually skipped the banana but did use the ice and it turned out really good! Gonna try peach and cherry tomorrow with the spinach. I can see where a banana would be good, especially if you have tart fruits to mellow them out. For some reason I can't bring myself to use yogurt like I used to. I may add some chia seeds tomorrow as well.

I eat a lot of yogurt lately and kiwis :)

Hey Ladies!

How's everyone? Hope you had a great weekend!

AFM I finally feel its sinking in. The 6w scan went great.. There was a gestational and yolk sac and a fetal pole.. And heart activity. I couldn't hear it though.. Too early for that perhaps. :)

Edit- corrected typos :)

Attachments

• _20140929_003631.jpg
    _20140929_003631.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6
MolGold - what a nice scan :) They didn't let me hear the heartbeat until I was like 10 weeks on the ultrasound :)

Klink, thanks :) My next scan is 5 weeks away or more.. Can't wait already!

Oh I bet :) I have my next appointment on wednesday and hope my doc takes a quick peek at the baby's gender again :) The other doc said 80% boy but I want to be a little more sure, since I'm about to move and my friends here want to throw me a small babyshower before I leave :)

Yay scan Mol!!!

Yeah at my 6 week they "showed me" the heartbeat but we didn't listen to it.
My viability scan is tomorrow - so nervous!
Trying to study now... (I feel you Maggz!) getting distracted by everything...

And klink... I though gender wasn't usually confirmed before 16 weeks? But I do hope you can take a peek and find out on Weds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->