Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

Oh no Karen :( I'm sorry that you got another one! Today it's been burning when i pee too, but i hope it'll be gone by tomorrow!
Today was such a stressfull day! I've been running around 24/7 cleaning and packing since we moved in the hotel today and I've been cramping a lot. Now that everything has calmed down, the cramping did too and i didn't bleed or anything. Thursday is my last appointment before leaving Italy and I have my doppler for tonight to check on bubs.

Thanks, lacanadienne and klink! I will definitely look into the probiotics. I've been eating lots of yogurt, but maybe I need an extra supplement. Klink, I hope the burning feeling will subside and won't amount to anything! And good luck with the move!

I am super super happy, because I was just finally able to book my appointment for my gender ultrasound - on only my 6th call, lol. On Halloween, at 3:45, we will find out if we're team pink or blue! Ahhhhh!!!! :happydance:

How exciting!!! :) What does your gut feeling tell you?? :)

Thanks Karen that's good to know.
You should look into taking acidophilus tablets, they're really good for your "good bacteria" growth.

Wow klink lots going on with you! Have good last few days in Italy :)

Thanks for the suggestion, Maggz! :)

Good luck with your move, klink!

I'm not sure what to think re: the gender. At first I thought it was a girl. Then around the time I transitioned to the second trimester, I started inadvertently calling the baby 'he' all the time; I don't know why! By now, I'm not sure! We'll see soon! :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :thumbup:

Good luck with the move Klink! Must be quite stressful.

Aww UTIs must be miserable right now. I agree about the probiotics. My prenatals have lactobacillus in them.

My biggest complaint at this point is lower back pain. It's really frustrating and I'm hoping it's just from the position of my uterus.

Got my official NT scan results today and it l looks great! My risk of baby having downs is about 1:5669 and trisomy 13&18 is less than 1:10,000. The genetic counselor said its a really great result but of course due to my age I can get further testing. I have no desire for an amino or anything invasive at all.

Congrats on great results Dini.

Karen, that's bad. Hopefully it gets better soon. I'm also waiting on my results for UTI. So Fx

Klink, good luck on the move 😊

For me, things could have been better. Dr confirmed that the cramps and pain I'm getting is due to sciatica, so, one more thing to put up with in this pregnancy. But otherwise, everything is normal. Is anybody else having frequent hunger pangs? Since the time my nausea subsided, all I can think of is what to eat next :dohh:

Hi everyone, I'm hoping I can join you!

I just got my BFP today at 10 dpo! Some of you may remember me from the TTC #1 thread :)

My luteal phase was way too short (6 or 7 days) and I went to see a RE. I was put on progesterone and estrogen after ovulation once it was confirmed by blood work that both were low. My temp started to drop a few days ago and I was convinced AF was on her way and that the prog and estrogen were not working. I was so down yesterday. This morning I took my temp and it jumped up! I immediately took a cheapo pregnancy test trying to convince myself not to test too early on the walk to the bathroom :haha: I was not supposed to test until Monday! I saw a faint line so tested with FRER and saw another faint line. That's when I woke up DH and said 'I think I'm pregnant'. I've never seen him smile so big :) I wanted to take a digital, but DH wanted to wait until tomorrow. 15 minutes later he says "F it, take the digital!" So I did and it came up with pregnant :cloud9: DH and I are so, so happy!!! I thought it would take longer!

I've had a few different indications I was pregnant this cycle: on and off nausea since 5 dpo (which was easy to attribute to the progesterone so I wrote it off as a med side effect and it could easily just be a med side effect), HUGE boobs (they are popping out of my bra already!! oh boy! which I also attributed to the progesterone suppositories), I randomly smelled something very strongly the other day (can't remember what it was, but I remember thinking "holy crap I've never had such a strong sense of smell", but again I wrote it off), and yesterday our dog was acting a little different around me. Every night I greet him with a big hug, and last night he cuddled up very close to my lower belly in a way he's never done before. That also made me think "hmmmm".

I go into the RE early tomorrow morning for blood work (hcg levels (YAY!!!!), progesterone, and estrogen levels).

Omg starluck welcome!!!! So happy to see you here! :happydance:
Congratsx1000 ;) fx for your appt tomorrow hon, wish I could have some of those boobs though ;) mine just won't get big! :haha:

Yay Dini on your great results!

Mmm Sanjan I don't know if can attribute my hunger to pregnancy lol... But I'm craving more sweets now than the beginning for sure. Weird.

Thanks Maggz :) I think I am going to have to buy a new bra sooner rather than later! I saw your bump pic/announcement with the game controller - SO CUTE!! You look fabulous :)

Haha thanks :) I actually just took a "bump pic" this morning - now that the first tri bloat has gone down, there's nothing left!

Attachments

• IMG_1487.jpg
    IMG_1487.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
Dini, congrats on the great results. I'll only know mine after the second blood test results come back.

starluck, welcome! H & H 9 months to you.

klink, have a good move.

We heard the baby's heart beat yesterday on the midwife's doppler! :happydance: We even heard a little kick at some point. Didn't expect the heartbeat to sound the way it did, but I was glad to know the little jellybean is still alive and well.

Congratulations Starluck!! :) Wish you Happy and Healthy 9 months.
We are just spaced apart 3 weeks, I am starting on my 7th week now.

Thanks mangoberry! Now I know what I can look forward to in about 4 weeks ;) How are you feeling these days?

Thanks mangoberry! Now I know what I can look forward to in about 4 weeks ;) How are you feeling these days?

I think the symptoms that I have are mostly the same that you already felt :) - Sore boobs(so much so that when my DH hugs me it hurts), I get nausea at random times of the day, mostly when I am hungry and yes I am eating quite a lot these days and I feel bloated. I also feel sleepy and tired quite a lot - sleep for 9 hours daily(I used to do that quite often before too - but now I have an excuse ;)) Also, there is a group for June 2015 bugs - is your due date based on calculator in June?

I think the symptoms that I have are mostly the same that you already felt :) - Sore boobs(so much so that when my DH hugs me it hurts), I get nausea at random times of the day, mostly when I am hungry and yes I am eating quite a lot these days and I feel bloated. I also feel sleepy and tired quite a lot - sleep for 9 hours daily(I used to do that quite often before too - but now I have an excuse ;)) Also, there is a group for June 2015 bugs - is your due date based on calculator in June?

It's so funny how I will NOT feel hungry, just nauseous, and when I sit down and start eating I'm suddenly ravenous and can't stop eating. It's kind of ridiculous :haha: I'm also a 8-9 hour/night sleeper :) I did join the june bugs! I should add the signature :) Yup, a calculator said June 28th :)

hello ladies

welcome starluck, and congrats on BFP

klink, I can empathize on the cramps from moving around too much, I get those too occasionally at work when Im on my feet all day lifting things, and tho I try to take it easy sometimes I think I overdo it. And the cramps can be worrisome, esp when I feel a gush of liquid down there (still getting "am i bleeding?! freakouts..) but apparently its just RLP since we are all getting softer ligaments and tendons, and the liquid (leucorrhea) probably just gets worked out faster when Im moving around

Just take it easy.. thats what Im trying to do.. my job or your moving in a timely manner is not worth any pregnancy complications

Today should be the last somewhat stressful day. I'm waiting for a friend to pick me up in 45 minutes to take me to my last OB appointment here in Italy. I am kind of sad cause my midwife and OB are great and I'll miss them. They were always open for all of my questions and when I had concerns, they told me to come in so they can have a look at me. I hope I'll find a just as great OB in the states.
Swampmaiden, two more weeks and you are already half way through! How awesome! And I definitely feel like the leukhorrea is coming out faster when moving around and - sorry TMI - when I'm about to have a bowel movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->