Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

Cute lil bumps you got there, Mia and Sweet.. that pumpkin shot is so good :)
I am glad Mia that your MS is easing!

Star, I am also still finding it hard to believe, after 2 early scans and being very cautiously optimistic.. but I hope the NT scan will help us ease.. 9 days to go! :)

Karen I am sorry about your scare and DHs. Glad things are turning better :)

Even I am waiting for a bump (I am overweight so it might be sometime before its noticeable) and especially flutters / movements.. 16th week cant be here soon enough!

Hi everyone. Great bump pics!
And mango and starluck I know how you feel - I am only just now coming around the bend of starting to feel "safe" but I am a natural worrier so it is tough.

Just a quick update. It was great to see baby moving on scan yesterday! Blood results come back on Friday or Monday. Here is a pic!

Attachments

• tmp_7476-_20141021_173651-2105851703.jpg
    tmp_7476-_20141021_173651-2105851703.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 6
awww Mint look at your baby!!! So precious <3 I'm getting teary eyed.

I noticed just a little red blood on the tip of my progesterone suppository applicator this morning. I think my cervix and vagina are starting to get irritated from it (everything just feels very raw right now). No flow or heavy cramping of any kind. I did send an email to the RE and they got back to me within 15 minutes (I'm seriously impressed with their response times) and assured me this is very common and not anything to worry about. Phew.

Aw mint, what a great scan! :) yay!

Sorry for your scare, star. These episodes scare the daylights out of us and yet they are unavoidable apparently which adds to our worries :(

Thank you so much for the support and well-wishes, everyone! It means so very much to me! I am so grateful to have you all to share this journey with me. :hugs:

I think my little snuggler is going through a growth spurt right now! My belly seems to be popping out faster than ever, and yesterday, I felt it move the most frequently so far! It's great to have that reassurance to counter-balance how icky and exhausted I feel.

starluck, you have such a great positive attitude! That is so wonderful. I'm sorry you and mangoberry have been feeling worried. I think it is part of our mothering instinct kicking in. As someone said, we worry about them in the womb, and then once they're out, we don't ever stop worrying, lol.

As the pregnancy progresses, and you start to see and feel more things, it definitely does help. You'll be there soon! :thumbup:

MolGold, ooh, we both have a scan on the same day, I think? October 31? How exciting! Best of luck to you!

Mint, congrats on the beautiful scan!!! What a wonderful experience. I'm sure the bloodwork will come back great, too. :) Do you have any gut feelings as to whether it's a boy or girl?

Sweetbliss and Mia, yay for the bump pics! You both look super cute!! And Mia, how wonderful about the abating ms and especially the flutters! Woo hoo!!! :happydance:

I hope everyone has a great day! :flower:

Mia - Your bump is so cute!

MolGold - I noticed that after my NT scan I started to feel much more optimistic and like things were safer. I hope the same goes for you!

Mint - So glad your scan went well! That is an awesome picture!

Starluck - Sorry about the irritation! Did they tell you how much longer you have to use the suppositories?

Karen - Yay for a growth spurt! I love hearing about how you're feeling the baby move so often!

Sweetbliss, I have my first scan on Nov. 4th and will ask her then how many weeks I have to be on it. My understanding is that most women are on them until the 8-12 week mark. Once the placenta takes over progesterone production you can go off (I'm not sure how they figure that out, maybe more blood work?). But, my dr. gave me enough refills to last 4 months, so until I'm about 20 weeks. So, who knows lol!

Thanks for the reassuring words Karen :flower: I think once I start to show it will feel more real.

I am beyond hungry lately. I am literally shaking with hunger right now and I've been eating so much more than usual. Did any of you experience this so early on? Lunch cannot be here soon enough. And I MUST buy myself a new bra ASAP. I look ridiculous squeezing into my bras :haha:

I ran out to the mall on my lunch break today to finally buy some new bras. I just cannot squeeze into my 36Cs anymore. So I go into victoria's secret and ask to be measured. I measured a 34 DDD. I just laughed at the girl!! I thought she was so off with the measurement. Then she gave me a sample bra in that size to try on. And holy crap she was right!! I cannot believe how fast my body is changing so early!! I am 4+3 today. Did anyone have such a drastic increase in cup size??? HOW on earth am I going to keep this pregnancy a secret at work until 12 weeks if my boobs are getting THIS big?! I really think people are going to notice if they haven't already.

Starluck - I quickly went from a 30d to a 30dd but they haven't grown again yet. When was the last time you got measured? Maybe you were wearing the wrong size to begin with? (Most women are).
Also I got really hungry early on too, that leveled out again too.

Karen - thanks for asking. I have no gut feeling myself but my BFF is convinced boy based on the fact that I haven't been sick and have had a lot of cravings for savory/spicy foods and meats. She has a boy and a girl.

Lol wow starluck that's intense! Mine have hardly changed at all!

Sorry I've been awol I really shouldn't even be on here right now - I've been keeping up a little bit but just haven't posted. I'm 15 weeks today :happydance:
Took a little bump pic when I woke up, wondering if it's starting to show or if it's just cause my stomach feels like sh*t. I'm hungry but don't want to eat, constipated, gassy... the whole nine. Party in my tummy, eh?
School's been crazy and my sister's are coming from Europe next Tuesday so I'm trying to catch up on everything so I won't have to do too much school work while they're here.

Hope everyone's good :)

Starluck - I quickly went from a 30d to a 30dd but they haven't grown again yet. When was the last time you got measured? Maybe you were wearing the wrong size to begin with? (Most women are).
Also I got really hungry early on too, that leveled out again too.

Karen - thanks for asking. I have no gut feeling myself but my BFF is convinced boy based on the fact that I haven't been sick and have had a lot of cravings for savory/spicy foods and meats. She has a boy and a girl.

Hmm can't remember the last time I was actually measured! It is a possibility!

Oh I was gonna post it lol here it is :) No face I looked super bitchy I guess I was concentrating so hard :haha:

(apologies for my super streaky mirror... :blush: )

Attachments

• IMG_1504.jpg
    IMG_1504.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 12
I definitely see a little bump there compared to your last picture (where the bloat was down and your tummy was flat)! YAYYYYY!!!

:wohoo:

Yeah looks like the beginning of something, just a question if it's cause my stomachs feeling like that or actually the uterus breaking out ;) haha

Karen - Yay for more movement! Isn't it just lovely to feel them move so much more? :flower:

Mint - Great scan pic! Was everything measuring normal?

maggz - What a cute bump! :hugs:

Nothing new here, it's 10.42pm right now and I am impatiently waiting for us to get ready to go on the bus to go to the airport.
Lately I've been having those weird cramps I wanna say they would kind of feel like contractions? It feels like my lower abdomen/uterus is tightening up really hard for like 30 seconds and then it's gone. And even once we hit the states I can't go to the ER or anything cause I have to wait until Monday for my husband to sign in with his new unit. :growlmad: sorry for another rant but it seems like I'm just not allowed to enjoy my pregnancy at all and its starting to make me so upset and frustrated :nope: and my husband isn't a big help either cause he's acting like everything is always fine. I could use blood and he would assume everything's still ok :dohh:

To the bra problem - I have to stock up on new bras. I don't even know how big my boobies are now, but they feel huge!!! :holly:

starluck, I've gone up two cup sizes so far, which is about the same as you (since going down a band size adds a cup size).

Mint, what a great scan pic, yay!

maggz, cute bump.

Oh my, what a day! It's been raining here pretty much for two weeks straight, and the kids have been staying in at recess so they're wound up. To add to that, there were shootings in downtown Ottawa this morning, so most of the city was on lockdown, and the kids stayed inside again as a precaution (even though we're 30 min. from downtown). To add insult to injury, we had a random power outage at the school that lasted about two hours, so we had only emergency lighting. I teach grade 2, and that was just too much for my students. I had one student crying at her desk the whole afternoon because her head hurt, and a few just doing crazy things - two of them decided it was a good idea to play tag in the classroom during a transition. I'm glad this one is over, and I'm completely exhausted. To bed early, I think.

lacanadienne, sorry you had such a crazy day. Hopefully today will be better, and then it's almost the weekend! :)

Maggz, cute pic! I do see a little bump! :)

Mint, interesting about the food cravings as related to gender guessing! I have also been craving salty and spicy food. Hmmm. Although, that's what I always crave, even when not pregnant, so who knows, lol.

klink, sorry you had those weird feelings! I had a couple times where I felt what I thought could be a mild contraction, and I did some reading and found it can be related to too much salt/dehydration. Looking back, both times were after I ate a meal that had lots of sodium in it. Could that have been the case for you? I hope it will go away soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->