Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

Okay so they took my blood and according to the test its up to 28670, so she said that's a really good sign. She still wants to do an US on Thursday at 6+1 so that they could have more of a chance of seeing baby... FX ..I hope my horniness hasn't now become my downfall :cry: I have to think positive no matter what

Cramps are pretty much gone and it was not heavy bleeding at all so she said it shouldn't be anything to worry about more than likely cervical irritation, but she wants to take a look and compare the baby now to what we saw on Friday to ease my mind lol...now I'm on a countdown

Good! I bet your baby will still be healthy on 6+1! :) Well, I'm not gonna have sex while in the first trimester, that's for sure now :O
My boobs start more and more to hurt yay :) Everyone probably thinks I'm crazy, but the more symptoms I get the happier I am lol

Noooo, I certainly didn't want to scare anyone off from DTD!! That's the only time that's this has happened to us, so I was terrified!! I didn't know what to think or how to react b/c I thought it was over for me. Seeing blood for the first time since I've been pregnant just made me go nuts, and then I started cramping! It's sooooo many factors to it that I wasn't aware of, but I'm sure glad I found out. Hopefully, it doesn't happen again.. She didn't put me on pelvic rest as long as thought it would be, but she said lay off for a week. It's not abnormal to experience this after sex, but they always want to know about it to make sure it's not more. I can't wait til tomorrow. I just want to hear the HB so bad, even though it's the size of pea!!

And that's not crazy at all!! I'm sure we can all agree on that one..at least I can. My nausea is getting worse, though it hasn't resulted in vomiting yet. My boobs are still sensitive too, which I was really happy about yesterday and in a way makes me smile b/c it lets me know it's still in there growing..If you're crazy then I'm joining you on that train haha

I'm glad things are looking up for you, HopingCarter! And that hcg level sounds great to me! That was on your 6 week day, right? Mine was 19,600 or so at about 25 dpo, which I think is equivalent with 5 weeks 4 days, so it sounds like our levels are following pretty similar progression!

I woke up a lot during the night and had cramps again. It wasn't painful like the night before, just uncomfortable. I find I feel them more when I toss and turn, but I can't really help it - I can't stay in one position for too long. :/

2 weeks from today will be the dating ultrasound, and I can't wait!! I'll be 8 weeks that day, so a heartbeat should be detectable, and then I think I'll finally be able to relax 100% (well, maybe 99.9%, lol).

Yesterday I was 5+6, I'm 6 wks today WOOHOO!! I have a vaginal U/S tomorrow at 6+1 so I know it's a possiblity I may not hear any HB, but I pray it's one there.

I have my real U/S on 8/14 (originally 8/13), I had to schedule to the day after b/c my DH wanted to be there so we have to go after 4p since he's off work by then. I can't wait either b/c I will be 8+1 that day and I'm sooooo excited to see what my fetus will look like at that time.

Its absolutely mindblowing to see the heart flickering.. and to think 'thats inside me!' I was so prepared for the worst, that I nearly started crying when i saw the heartbeat. Its magical.. please me know how your scans go, all of you lol

My scan will probably still be a while since I'm gonna be 7 weeks for my first appointment, and at this appointment they only make me pee on a stick and inform me about pregnancy and after that they put in a referral which will probably take another week or two. So I guess I just gotta be patient. But as long as my symptoms don't disappear or I'm not starting bleeding and cramping like crazy I'm fine :) I've been really laid back about that pregnancy the past few days. I have so much more stuff to worry about, and it's just getting too much, so I decided to try not to worry about anything at all. So far it works pretty good :)
I'm excited that you ladies are having your u/s soon. Post a picture! :)

I sure will!! Hell, if they can give me one tomorrow before my date scan I will post that too ;)

Klink, I'm glad you're able to relax about it now. I'm slowing getting back on that level too. I just want to be 6 months already lol

swampmaiden, that's awesome about seeing your baby's heartbeat! I can only imagine how much of a magical feeling that must be!

klink, glad to hear you're feeling more calm these days! :thumbup:

HopingCarter, sounds like our ultrasounds are pretty close together! Fx that we will both have a wonderful experience. :hugs:

Yeah I just saw that, you're due only 2 days before me!! That's pretty neat. GL on your U/S too

HopingCarter, I'm so anxious about your u/s, did you have it yet? :D

Imagine I am screaming to the top of my lungs right now. Sorry it took so long for me to re-post but my hubby decided to take me on a picnic after the U/S. Since I'm working with a smart phone, I didn't wanna interrupt the mood by getting pissed at the phone like I am now!!! Buttttttt ... I don't know how to "tweak" my pics yet bit I'll get it..anyways..

https://i60.tinypic.com/33xbm3d.jpg

114 bpm....the best sound I've heard all my life

That is awesome! how big or small is your little one? :)

That is awesome! how big or small is your little one? :)

1.7 mm is what she measured it to be but that was with the yolk sac included

Congrats, HopingCarter, that's amazing!!!!!!! :happydance:
Thank you! I was so happy to hear that heart beating. It was faint but it was definitely there.

They still don't know why I was bleeding or what caused it exactly, but they said the baby is 100% okay. This definitely got me excited and amped up for my dating scan on the 14th. He/she will be much bigger and looking more like a little baby! You think my DH was touched yesterday, he's going to cry a river on that day :cry: Oh yeah, he swears he wants to be at every U/S I EVER have lmao...it was so cute to see him just as excited to hear it as I was :cloud9:

Klink, is your scan going to be sometime next week or did they give you an official date yet? I'm anxious to see your little bean too

My actual scan won't be until in like 2 weeks or so, they take forever when it comes to that stuff.
I might just go in and pay myself for one just to rule out an ectopic.

Well, here it is - my Baby! :) It was the most magical moment seeing this little heart flicker. She didn't tell me the bpm but when I asked her if it's a healthy hearbeat, she said "Oh yea, that's healthy" And she said it like it was super healthy :)) I am so truly blessed. The only thing that makes me sad is that Dalton couldn't be there. But he'll be with all the other u/s :)
:baby:
https://i62.tinypic.com/20ka97c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"