Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

Hi girls. Sorry to be MIA just been busy.

Jumping I'm thinking of you hope your scan in Tuesday is good news.

My anatomy scan is Monday and I can't wait. Just hoping all is well with baby Blaze and then we will do our announcement on fb and to a few people we haven't told. I think we may start buying or at least researching a few things for his room once we get that done. Still haven't bought a thing but DH's best friend bought him some cowboy boots, we are going to use them in our announcement. Can't wait to see them!

Maggz - I love watching the baby on the outside too! It amazes me. Let me know how you like the hypnobirthing stuff when you go! Good luck on your finals!

Mol - Sorry your scan got pushed back :(

Mia - I'm with you on the name sharing. While home when we told people the gender they always asked for a name and we told DH's Grandma, Dad, Step-mom, and my family our top two names so far which are Ansleigh and Hazel. Big mistake. His dad let us know just how weird he thinks Ansleigh is and how he doesn't like it. I wanted to say, that's nice, good thing it isn't your daughter because that will most likely be her name hahaha. We aren't going to discuss names anymore with anyone and if/when we do decide it won't be announced until her birth.

Swamp - Have fun at your party! Be sure and stay warm :)

Klink - Congratulations on the apartment, that's awesome! I hear you on the leaky boobs! I don't even have to squeeze mine.... they've been leaking here and there all on their own for over a week now. I think I'm going to go ahead and get some washable breastpads because it is staining my bras and it's annoying to wake up with a wet pajama shirt. I'm like you though, it gives me hope that breastfeeding will go well! Don't feel weird, you're not alone :)

Lacanadienne - Congratulations on a baby girl!

Here's my 21 week picture. I feel so much bigger than what I look I think. I did eat a huge dinner though. DH's work had the unit Christmas party and there was so much delicious food, and oh the desserts! I was in heaven haha I'm sitting here feeling like a beached whale now though. I tried to do some organizing earlier. I don't know if it really helped. I'm going to do some more tomorrow so hopefully I'll feel better about all of it after that. I feel like there isn't enough room in this house for all of our stuff and the baby stuff.

Attachments

• DSC_1527e.jpg
    DSC_1527e.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 8
Dini I didn't know you decided on a name! :flower: Such a strong, cool one, too! :)

klink and sweetbliss I forgot to mention the boobs, they're not leaking or even squeezing out milk yet, but klink you're not weird for doing that at all lol!!
My coworker, a lady in her 50s, just found out I'm pregnant and she was all "Are you gonna breastfeed? If you are you should start training your nipples, play with yourself and have your husband suck on them real hard" :rofl: I was dying laughing!!!

Dini cowboy boots sound so cute. Can't wait to see the announcement!

Hahahaha sweetbliss like I just told you on fb I swear our bumps are the same, I was thinking this morning "hmm, my bump looks kinda big today, I'm gonna take a pic!" And this is the result lol.

Attachments

• IMG_1803.jpg
    IMG_1803.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 9
Dini - How was DH's reaction to finding out it was a boy?!

He was thrilled!! He wanted a girl at first but then decided it didn't matter. Now he's so excited.

Yeah maggz we decided on Blaze because it's unique and strong but also because it was my great great grandfathers name. I think he may have spelled it differently but I like this spelling better. Oh and your bumps are so cute girls!!

Dini that's exciting you're gonna do an announcement soon! And yay for picking a name! Let us know how the scan goes Monday :)

Klink you're not weird about the boob squeezing! I noticed some dried liquid in my bra last week so I totallt squeezed my boobs and sure enough some clear stuff came out. It's not consistently happening, but I was shocked! Had no idea that could happen already.

Sweetbliss sorry your FIL was hard on the name you picked, but like everyone said that's just too bad for him, and he'll get over it. I think those names are both cute :) You and maggz both have the cutest little bumps! I know what you mean though about feeling way bigger than you look too.

Maggz oh my gosh I can't believe your coworker said that to you!! Hahaha! I would have no idea how to react to that kind of comment...awkward!

I feel like my belly has grown a lot this week, I'll post my 21 week picture tomorrow when I take it. We'll see! I'm taking DH today so we can start browsing paint colors for the nursery and I'm so excited!
Hope everyone has/is having a great weekend!

Belly bumps arw growing! I guess now we are all at the point of starting to grow out now rather than up. Anybody been experiencing lower back pain?

Party is tonight, I have a red sweater dress in wearing with leggings and my black uggs. Warm and comfy. Anyone else up to anything this weekend?

Sounds like a good outfit swamp! Comfort is great.
I've definitely been feeling lower back pain already, and man it's not fun. I was surprised since its not like I'm huge or anything but my back hurts even just from standing for like half an hour. I can't imagine how bad it's gonna get when I get a lot bigger!

Hubby and I are just having a cozy night in with a movie tonight...perfect :)

You ladies open to a latecomer?

I wasn't in the positive thinking buddies, but I do remember some of you from the other TTC threads :).

I'm due with #1 on June 10.

swamp - your outfit sounds sexy and gorgeous! Comfy and stylish! :)

To everyone, thanks for the congrats. We're pretty happy over here. We would have been happy either way - I think I'm just really relieved that everything is growing normally.

maggz and sweet, your bumps are cute. Mine seems huge to me too most of the time, but people have a hard time believing I'm pregnant. Some of my non-pregnant colleagues said that they looked more pregnant than I did. :rofl:

swamp, your outfit sounds nice. I was at DH's office Xmas party yesterday, but went in black maternity pants, a nice shirt I have that is really long, and a blazer. The rest of the weekend has mainly involved eating out with friends or my parents.

treeroot, anyone is welcome to join so welcome to the thread. H & H 9 months to you.

Welcome treeroot!!

Swamp that outfit sounds adorable!

Maggz - I think we are really similar :) How tall are you? I'm 5'8" so guessing baby will have lots of room in there.

Mia - I seriously feel huge at times! haha Can't wait to see your 21 week pic!

Swamp - How did the party go? Your outfit sounds perfect! We just spent the weekend decorating the house and Christmas tree :) It was a lot of fun. We even decorated a gingerbread house that turned out pretty awesome!

Treeroot - Welcome and congratulations!

Hi all,

Treeroot - welcome and happy pregnancy :)

Swamp - that sounds like good outfit. How was the party?

Karen, Mol - No, we can't reschedule the trip because, as I'm high risk, they are going to start the serial growth scans from 28 weeks itself. So, basically, I have only the first 15 days of Jan for which there is a trip planned to my hometown to visit my parents. So, no scope of changing. We initially lost almost all the money as it's under two weeks when we called for cancellation. But hubby had put the whole issue in their facebook page citing that they are not even ready to take medical issues in to consideration. So, finally, we got our money back minus the cancellation fee. IT's around 30K, so that's a relief.

Maggz, Sweet - nice bumps.

Dini - nice name :) Let us know how the scan goes.

Jumpingo - Thinking of you hun. Let us know how the scan goes and our prayers are with you and the lil bean.

As for me, finally feeling some flutters which I can clearly say myself that it's baby. IT's not strong kicks or anything yet, but still some movement is better than nothing. There are still long periods of time when I don't feel much. Hoping things improve soon. And, eagerly waiting for one more week to get over so that I can get back to work. I'm sick of this rest period. I've stopped the injections and will stop the hormone supplements today. So, hoping that things goes smoothly for the next couple of days.

SanJan, thanks:hugs:

i started bleeding today and went to Urgent Care. got an ultrasound and my hcg levels checked. (finally docs and nurses who will actually do stuff unlike OB!:growlmad:) am 9w3d according to my LMP but baby is measuring at 7w2d. still no heartbeat.

that's only 2-4 days of growth since the private scan 9 days ago. don't know what to think. am getting my blood drawn again on tuesday, and they will consult with OB about keeping my tuesday appt or bumping it to next week to check for growth/heartbeat again.

so, the limbo continues.:roll::sad1:

Ahh! Something's coming out of my boobs lol!!! My nipple was itchy yesterday so I tried squeezing and a couple of drops of liquid came out of each one! I don't know how I feel about this. :haha:

I also read that baby is about 10in/25cm which is huge! No wonder I can feel him all over my belly.

Okay I'm calming down.

Jumpino please keep us posted, limbo is the worst :hugs: hope everything goes well hon.

Swamp I hope you had fun last night! Your outfit sounds cute!

Welcome treeroot :flower:

Sweetbliss I'm 5'5 but I think I have a long torso, at least it seems like the baby has a bunch of room in there! Hopefully that means less stretch marks for us ;)

Jumpingo, I'm so sorry for all you are dealing with. I'm thinking of you hun!

Sanjan I hope you can get back on your feet soon and so glad you got your money back. I'm also starting to feel more but it's also inconsistent.

Maggz, I read that as well and it seems crazy that baby is over 10" long now. Now it's time for them to just grow grow grow!

Oh Jump! I'm sorry things are scary right now, I really hope everything is ok :hugs:

Congratulations on your BFP treeroot, Happy and healthy 9 months to you and your bean!!

Jumpingo I'm sorry that you're still in limbo. I'm sending lots of love in your direction.

Sanjan - it's nice that your feeling more movement. Do you find that there's a time of the day when baby is most active yet? Hoping you can get back to normality soon.

Maggz - I had to giggle about the boob issue! Why is pregnancy so unglamorous hahah? It's amazing to think that your belly is full of a 25cm baby!

What are you ladies planning for the Christmas period? Going away on holidays? Family get togethers?

I'm getting really impatient now. Less than a month until my due date (my ticker is behind due to timezone differences). I'm reading up on how to get labour going (not that she's quite ready yet, but I want to know everything there is to know for when she is ready.)

no way to sugar coat it...thanks for all the support and comments, but we lost the baby.:cry: i will probably stalk here and there, but also probably take a break from BnB for a bit.

Jumpingo - really sorry hun. Totally understand about wanting to take a break. But, we are there for you if you want some one to chat or vent. Prayers that god gives you and your family enough strength on these times.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->