Expecting baby #2.

Mickey1994

Gabriel's Mommy
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Mickey. I'm almost 19 years old and I have a 13 month old son named Gabe. I found out a few days ago that I'm expecting baby #2! I was a member here all through out my first pregnancy, but I kind of drifted away after my son was born. This place was so helpful when I was pregnant with Gabriel, so I just had to come back for this baby as well.

It's strange seeing all of these new faces, but I'm excited to get to know everyone!

Congratulations! My name is Melanie. I'm 19 years old and I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my first. :)

Congratulations! I'm Kaleigh, 20, and 25 +3 with our first- a bouncing baby girl called MaKinley :cloud9:

congrats on number 2! I'm Becca, almost 19, and 13 plus 1 with my first. Welcome back!

Hey! :D Congratulations!

I don't know if you remember me, we were pregnant together with our sons :)

But I'm Clair, I'm almost 19, I have a son called Jason who is almost 15 months old and I'm almost 22 weeks pregnant with our second :yellow: :flower:

Helo and congrads 2 u :) im lovey and have a almost 8 month old baby boy.

Welcome back :) I'm Skye. 20 this october with a 7 month old son & positive hpt today!

Oh my life congrats Hun! :hugs:

So many ladies who were near the end of there pregnancies when I was pregnant are back with number 2!! Secretly (or not so secretly) jealous! Congratulations x

Thank you, ladies! I've noticed a lot of girls are expecting #2. It's so exciting!

Hello :hi:
Welcome back and congrats on number 2.

My name is Lorna, I'm 22 years old and I have a little boy called Michael who will be 3 on Christmas Eve. I too am expecting number 2 :)

Congrats and welcome back! I'm Laura, 22, and mummy to a 4 year old little girl, Robyn, 2 1/2 year old little boy, Logan, and 5 month old, Erin.

Congrats on baby #2 !! It does seem like a lot are expecting around the same time ! :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->