Experience w. Dr. Alan Beer anyone???

Amber3

Reaction score
I am not over 35 but I am at the end of the game anyways. I thought I would ask you guys, do any of you have any experience with Dr. Alan Beer's treatment or do you know someone who has tried it out?
Gosh it looks sooo interesting but am I really a bit scared because of the prices....
Any help would be appreciated,
Best wishes to you all,
Amber

Sorry Amber I haven´t but I just googles him and it sounds like his clinic specializes in immune and genetic problems. Do you know for sure that is your problem too. I´m so sorry to hear you are at the end of the line. I hope if you chose this route they can give you some answers. It is such a sad thing that fertility has become more about money and business and less about medicine helping us because it can.

There were two ladies who were members of a board I used to frequent. 1 was successful with her treatment and carried to term, but the other was not. The first woman was an actual patient of Dr. Beer before he passed away.

I am not over 35 but I am at the end of the game anyways. I thought I would ask you guys, do any of you have any experience with Dr. Alan Beer's treatment or do you know someone who has tried it out?
Gosh it looks sooo interesting but am I really a bit scared because of the prices....
Any help would be appreciated,
Best wishes to you all,
Amber

I do! I do!

My good friend has immune issues. She has had 6 IVFs. Her results were- 4 failures, 1 miscarriage, and 1 full term pregnancy. That's a lot of treatments for 1 baby! (All were donor egg/donor embryos)

She completely attributes her successful pregnancy to following his directions. She did have a really difficult time getting the REs in our area to prescribe her the meds (mainly steroids) that his book recommended. But, she did eventually manage to get it.
She is considering doing another round, but has stated that she will travel to his practice for proper management next time.

If you have known immune problems, it would be worth looking into.

I have asked my fertilitycare practitioner ( I am lucky to be in NaProTEchnoloy which is also a pioneering treatment with doctors who think outside of the box) and it turns out that he actually read Dr. Beers book. I think he will help me navigate and at least get some tests done and then I will see from there I guess,
Thanks again and all the best wishes,
Amber

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"