Experience with Vitex? (Or would something else work better?)

Menelly

Reaction score
Curious what you ladies know about Vitex. I was reading on it, and it looks like it's good for cycles that aren't exactly what they should be? The months since I got my implant out, I've been ovulating on day 10, and I'm hoping to push that back to closer to 14 where it should be. Do you ladies think it can help with that? Or should I be trying something else? (I find myself afraid with long periods (5-6 days) ovulating on day 10 isn't giving the uterus enough time to rethicken before implantation and I can't help but wonder if that's the cause of last months' loss.

Would appreciate advice? Thanks so much in advance. <3

also curious i went and bought vitex, and vit b6 and complex b today today is day 1 af (i have anywhere from 31 days to 44 day cycle, and use ff to track it all temp etc and i can ovulate anywhere from day 18 to 25 with a lp of 11 to 15 days,

i am gonna take vitex when af is finished and keep taking it whole cycle, i didnt get drs advice as drs around here are just all like oh what ever and dont care and just tell you things are ok, i get sick of it, i have had thyroid checked before and it was 3.2 cant member t4, im just gonna take it and see what happens i did notice once i lost weight my cycle got semi normal most days O day 20 and cycle was only 32 days ish long

I used it the first time we ttc. I had between 30-42 day cycles with random (and sometimes no) ovulation. Took it for the first cycle and it didnt seem to make a difference but I pushed through and second cycle was 29 days with ovulation on cd14. Have been bang on track ever since. It won't do any harm to try and wont work for everyone but for me it did wonders. I'm back on it this time round whilst ttc. (Note I also have pcos and it's even managed to sort my cycles despite my horrendous hormones!)

does it make you bleed longer, im abit scared to try due to i temp each month and i get a temp rise anywhere between day 19 and 25 and then 11 to 14 days later af arrives but its only light kinda and clotty but only last 2 days so not a bother,

im scared if i take it it will make me bleed more and longer days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->