Extremely Sore Boobies

Wytrease

Reaction score
I was wondering if I am the only one suffering from extremely painful sore breast? I am 5+4 but they hurt so badly I tell my hubby daily I don't know what I'm going to do when they start getting bigger. I don't know my current hcg level but the last one i got at 4 weeks 3 days it was 3, 278.6. Do you think it could be because of a high hcg level the reason they hurt so badly.

You're not alone. Mine are agony during the day though only my nipples hurt on a night. They already seem huge too lol don't know how I'll manage when they grow even bigger

I don't know anything about hcg. A couple of things helped me last time, i would year breast pads which cushioned my nipples and stopped them from getting cold which helped and they didn't rub on clothing. For overall pain a breastfeeding trial might help, get a cabbage and put it in the fridge nor half an hour the leaves are perfect shape and size to put in your bra and can really help sore boobs. Don't worry it won't last forever :)

My boobs don't get bigger, but my nipples hurt so much during pregnancy. It feels like the skin has been chafed off. OUCH. It doesn't help that I'm still nursing #2 so it is agony! I'm hoping it eases off a bit once I hit 2nd tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->