Extremely swollen

cillybean83

Reaction score
My left arm is about twice the size of my right arm!!! You can feel the fluid retention in it and it's all tingly and it feels tired...like when I do anything at all it tingles from my shoulder to my fingertips!!! Also....it's COLD!

Any clue what it could be?

not sure hun but i would see a doctor
you at least need ablood pressure check and check your wee.

:shock: You DEFINATLY need to see someone asap about that.

Pre eclampsia can sneak up on you so Id definalty get things checked out as soon as possible. Good Luck

xx

have you been leaning on it ? my limbs got swollen and tingly if i put pressure above them. for example, if i used my kneeling chair that puts pressure on my knees, my feet would swell and go numb, if i had one foot in a different place where it wasn't under pressure it would feel fine. this was all while i had pre-eclampsia though, so definitely get checked out as soon as you can, it's not something you should put off.

Sounds a little like Pre-Eclampsia. :hugs: With anything like that, always better to get it check out, hun.

get it checked. NOW. That's all I'm saying.

My midwife gave me a list of symptoms that I am to be sure to ring her if I experience them. Swelling is on that list, so I'd go get it checked out.

any update on this cilly? hope you're ok!

I would definitely get that checked out asap with your doctor/midwife. It sounds like it could be pre eclampsia.

I'd get that checked out hun - pre-eclampsia is easier to deal with if caught earlyso I'd get checked just incase. Better safe than sorry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->