Eyebrows

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum but...

Does anyone do their own eyebrows?

If so, what do you use?

I normally use good old tweasers but they dont really give me the result I want as I am too much of a whimp.

Has anyone tried waxing? Is it easy? Good end result?

xxx

I use yweezers, with no problem. Have you tried rubbing your eyebrows with an ice cube first? It really numbs the area nicely!!!

I use a technique called sugaring(like wax but made of natural ingredients), or sometimes I thread them (piece of cotton thread twisted together, its a bit hard to start with)

I hate using tweezers, I find it really really hurts me and makes me sneeze as well lol

waxing is briliant gets rid of everybit of hair and they shape them really nice and it takes mins. i recomend it x

i normally go to a parlour for waxing and then i pluck the stragglers before my next visit.
I have tried waxing before and it was easyish to get the shape etc...although i was 14 and i was a wimp and wouldnt do the other eyebrow so i had to go get them fixed at the parlour! needless to say i havent tried again since.

I have been tweezing since Highschool and now my eyebrows are SO thin on their own (not overtweezed!).
But yeah, it can be done :)

I like going to the salon to get my eyebrows waxed, I can never make them look the way I want when I do it on my own. Waxing doesn't hurt that much to me and I think the result looks great!

I get mine waxed every now and then (I say that but Ive only been once since Seth was born) and just use tweezers in the meantime. Only costs about a fiver so its well worth doing I think.

And it doesnt hurt in the slightest, promise!

xxx

I bought a home wax kit. I'm so gonna do it. Can't wait to rip all my eyebrows off :rofl: any tips?

I can't tweezer my bushes. It's like torture, i've let them get too out of hand

tweezers usually but thinking of treating myself to getting them waxed :)

Might i just say... OWWWWWWWW YOU ******* :rofl: whoever said waxing was a good idea. Fook it ill have big bushy brows for my wedding, i dont care!!!

Waxed once a month at a salon. I hate tweezers :rofl: But would never have the guts to wax them myself

I have done them myself, but them wax strips were balls. The one that does underneath your eyebrow nearly rips your bloody eyelid off. It should not be something you do at 2am :dohh:

I'd be sleeping at 2 a.m. :rofl: :rofl: (unless of course Hannah is talking to her pacifier :dohh:)

get someone else to do the waxing for you - it doesn't hurt as much! lol
My cousin does mine about once a month and i tweezer the strays in between times :)

I go to a salon to get them waxed but i haven't been in forever so i usually just tweeze them at home but they don't look as good :(

i go to a salon to have mine done, and use tweezer man tweezers in between. i would never had the guts to do it myself! x

I used to get mine waxed at my aunts Salon, it does give them a much better finish. Although i would say it does hurt, only a little bit and stings for a few mins after but probably the same as plucking. Ahh and you also get bright red marks so best not to plan anything the same day you do your eyebrows! :D

i was going to make a thread bout this lol , i bough home wax stuff last week ... eager to get them perfact lol , anyone know how to do them nicely with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->