Eyes needed!!! roughly 10 dpo...**UPDATED**

jellybean83

Reaction score
Hello all....well im roughly 10 dpo......(had a month of no charting or opks)im due on around friday......usually when i test negative the tests are snow white were the second line should be.....these tests were taken this afternoon and is swear i can see something....i dont usually sit and analyze my tests i usually throw them away once ive read them but this month ive got a feeling we've cracked it again...(ive had 3 mmc in 12 months)

i know you lovely ladies will tell me to test with a FR in the morning using FMU and i will i got the first response at the ready and waiting but i just wondered if anybody had some insight on if they can see anything or if they had the same thanks!.......

https://s867.photobucket.com/albums/ab240/williams7383/

Hi there.
I can see very faint lines. I try not to stare too long at my tests as I start to imagine things, but I can see faint lines.
Good luck.xxx

hi i can definatly see something looks like the start of a bfp to me let us know after your fr fmu but looks like a congratulations to you

I used those tests too and at 11dpo mine were just a tincy bit darker, still thought i was going mad.....I do see faint lines on yours though - mine got darker the next 2 days so keep testing to see what happens

good luck!

hey!
I see very very faint lines there :D
Test again tommorrow and fingers crossed for you chick!

Thanks for all your reply's.fingers crossed its our month.......

cleckner04 oh my god how beautiful is your baby!!!....she will be a little heart breaker when shes older.....shes got such a cheeky face

Aww thanks hun. hehe. I think she's pretty cute myself. :haha: DH is already thinking of ways to keep the boys away. :rofl:

I think thats a defo BFP hun :) cant wait to see ur update x x x fingers crossed 4 ya x x x lov Caz x x x

Have you had any symptoms Jellybean? xx

well ive had a headache for the last 48 hours.....sore boobs and a spot of indigestion.....had AF type pains too.fingers crossed this is the beginning of my bfp

i can see lines hun!!! i hope this is the start of your bfp!!! x

Hi sweetie, they look exactly like my ic's at 12 dpo and I did a FRER and got a beautiful line. Cant wait to see the FRER, I'm sure it will be positive. XXX Congrats

i see a line too !! cant wait to see your :bfp: in the morning! good luck huni xxx

Morning all!!.............hope were all well.....did a test this morning at about 6.30.....(woke up bursting for a pee)! first response on too i might add and.....got a very light line on there.....was rather faint but visible to the naked eye!.....im gunna leave it till friday now to test again or i will drive myself crazy!Fingers crossed its the real deal but im not due on till friday so it still could turn out to be chemical...thanks for all you reply's on here....with whats happened to me in the past its really nice to log on and see that people have took the time out to answer a question id posted......:flower:

great news ,do you have a pic?.xxx

Ive got a pic but im almost ashamed to put it up!....ive took a pic on my phone and when i put it on the computer screen its even more super faint on the screen......il stick it up tho.......

https://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab240/williams7383/18112009522.jpg

its more prominent in real life than on the screen.......unless im imagining the whole thing....lol!!!

I can see it . I bet this is it!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->