eyes needed

MrsCrabsticke

We are giving up.
Reaction score
well i have using my opks from cd7, anyway i think i ov'd early around cd12 had funny pinkish cm at 6/7 dpo it would have been

then this arvo like norm i take a a opk and it comes out so strong not (fmu) i was just playing around as i have soo many ic's and did one of those as well and i got this
https://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z272/xxenssial/IMG_74742.jpg
and inverted
https://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z272/xxenssial/IMG_7474onvert2.jpg

what do you think?? i don't want to read into it incase im wrong but ive never had anything show up on the ic ever.

its only half a line so i guess will just have to wait and try in the morning with fmu.

Didn't want to read and run but that's looking good for a possible bfp, I can def see the line on the bottom test. Fingers crossed for you that it's your month x

looks reallygood to me but make sure that you use different pee pots because if the 2 sticks touch they can give unreliable results, keep us posted, good luck hun xxx

I would certainly say that everything was pointing in the direction of you being pregnant. The positive OPK is a good sign. I would have either done another IC right afterwards, or gone straight out to get a FRER.

Fxd. x

looking yery good test again tommorw fxd for you.xxx

looking very good hun! cant wait to see FMU one!
xxx

thanks ladies, will test again in the morning with fmu.

just don't now if its a true line, but guess we will wait to find out.

Those look really good! But I'm all lost, is one an OPK and the other a HPT? Both look VERY good! :)

if the 2nd one is hpt, it looks good... like :bfp: to me... good luck..

If the HPT didn't touch the OPK, I'd say you might just have a BFP on your hands!! :yipee:

Looking good to me lovely!:happydance: Have you tested again this morning?:hugs:

This looks brilliant, I honestly think you have done it! :happydance::happydance:, Please update when you have tested again. I will be so shocked if your not pregnant.

Looks like a BFP to me, have you managed to test again today? x

Didn't want to read and run but that's looking good for a possible bfp, I can def see the line on the bottom test. Fingers crossed for you that it's your month x
I agree :thumbup: ...test again tomorrow and let us know how you get on.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->