eyes please 8-/ 10dpo- update! BFP!

Nina83

Cherry Garcia
Reaction score
IC this morning was negative and I took a CB in the evening for the fun of it.
Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment and willbe asking for clomid, so I thought it might be best to tesr early.
At first there was a definite something there, after 10 minutes I wasen't sure anymore, but after 20 minutes it seemed the line got stronger. It's definitely blue.
I know blue lines are so stinky.
Give me the truth, evap or positive?
IMG_20160317_194637.jpg

I definitely see what you are talking about, and I even tweaked it in photoshop but it's saying the file it too large to upload on here :wacko: So I can't show it to it. It didn't twek well enough to say for sure, but there is def. something there. I would take a walmart cheapie, they are good and saves you money.

I'm afraid it's an evap 😳
The line isn't thick at all. I keep reminding myself that 10dpo is still early. I'll test tonorrow morning again with the CB and buy a different red dye brand.
CYMERA_20160317_224624.jpg

I still see a line and think thats a BFP! Its really clear! Good luck with your next test xx

Could still b a bfp. I had very clear bfps on 2 clearblue test but after they dried both looked thinner!

I'm hope that this is the start of your bfp rather than an evap. Good luck x

This morning ic showed almost next to nothing, maybe something super faint if using your imagination.
Other test looked like this. I want to say BFP!
But I did take the test apart and I know thats not good for evaps.
Sigh.
IMG_20160318_113855.jpg

I still think it's positive. Can you get a frer?

There is 2 lines there isn't there?

There are 2 lines but I am the queen if evaps lol
I'm quite skeptical… after 11 months I have this feeling I might never see 2 real lines again.

Foget what I just wrote…
This just happened! I can't stop looking at it, came up right away. I think it's a pretty nice line for 11dpo.
And the worries begin… now!
Please let this baby stick
IMG_20160318_210718.jpg

Congratulations! Had a feeling they weren't evaps!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member