Eyes please! 9dpo

Carlsberg

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm a mummy to 2 beautiful girls and we're really hoping for number 3 to join our gang!

I'm only 9dpo (I think) and would love some second opinions please! I've just taken this test and pretty sure I see something....just don't want to get too excited yet!

Thanks in advance ☺️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 80
Could see it straight. Away!

Definitely see that! You would get a nice line a frer now xxx

Thanks all!

I need to contain my excitement & try & not test like a woman possessed!!

Will keep you posted x

Carls I def see the 2nd line FX it gets darker!

Thank you everyone, so saying I wouldn't test like a mad woman, I've since done 3 more �� and getting darker!!

So I'll be moving I guess....?!

Good luck to everyone and hope you get your bfp soon!

That's what my test this evening looked like! Only took as been feeling bit off today and last night. Need a darker line before I tell the other half! In a bit of shock actually... Thought I was ready but not so sure :-/ exciting and scary!! (that is if I don't have line eye) will see in the morning!

Thank you everyone, so saying I wouldn't test like a mad woman, I've since done 3 more �� and getting darker!!

So I'll be moving I guess....?!

Good luck to everyone and hope you get your bfp soon!

thats awesome, congrats again!

That's what my test this evening looked like! Only took as been feeling bit off today and last night. Need a darker line before I tell the other half! In a bit of shock actually... Thought I was ready but not so sure :-/ exciting and scary!! (that is if I don't have line eye) will see in the morning!

How was your test today?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->