Eyes please :)

Reaction score
Clear blue easy test . I know blue dye is bad :( I wanted some ones else's opinion . I took a FRER at 9 dpo it was Bfn . Did a CBE at 11 dpo , it was Bfn. Today at 13 dpo it looks very faint . It looks blue . What so y'all think ? This is at 4 min mark .

Attachments

• IMG_2120.jpg
    IMG_2120.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 57
I think something is catching my eye! Do you have a pink dye to try?

No pink dye .... this was my last test . I actually told myself I wasn't going to test again but , I did ! I just tried to invert and post but it says file to large...

I see a hint of something, but it's so hard to say. I've heard about how the blue dyes are notorious for evaps even within the time limit. I would re-testing in a couple of days to see if gets a little darker.

Good luck and fx :hugs:

I see something on the small preview image, but when I enlarge it seems to go away. Best of luck!

I see something faint on the second one. Good luck!

I can see a faint line and if I invert it too

Did a FRER . There is definitely a faint Line. I'm worri e tho . At 14 dpo it should be way darker :( I'm worried it's a chemical

Attachments

• IMG_2139.jpg
    IMG_2139.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 50
It can be totally normal. It really depends on when implantation occurs. While 9 dpo is most common, I've read that it can happen as late as 12 dpo. So if you did implant even around 10-12 dpo, it could definitely still be that light and be a healthy pregnancy. Though I know it can be hard waiting and wondering :hugs: Keeping fx that your lines get darker over the next couple of days.

I had 2 days of really light lines like that on your frer, and the 3rd day, while still very faint, much easier to see. Praying that it gets darker here real soon :hugs:

I tested this morning and it was lighter than yesterday . I'm guessing a chemical :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->