F.A.I.T.H. (Forsaking all, I trust Him)

hey, ladies! i was in this group last year when i was TTC, then i left after my BFP (but the version of this thread for pregnant women was pretty quiet...).

anyway, DH and i are handing our fertility over to the Lord, so i guess that means we are NTNP now. we won't be actively TTC until i lose my preggo pounds, but do you ladies mind if i join you even though we're just NTNP right now? :)

prayers for the strong women of faith who are TTC; enjoy Fat Tuesday/Shrove Tuesday/Mardi Gras/whatever you call it - I can't believe Lent begins tomorrow!!

All are welcome.

Today we got our mircale :bfp: In total shock

Our prayers have been answered

Thanks for your prayers girls. Please pray that all continues smoothly xx

:dance::dance::dance: Prasing God for your blessing!!!!

Praise the Lord Deb! Prayers for a healthy thriving bean :D

YAAAAY DEB!!!! PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!! WHOOP WHOOP :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS DEB!!!!!!:hugs: THAT'S FANTASTIC NEWS! HAPPY AND HEALTHY PREGNANCY TO YOU.

Thank you for the kindness someday!! I'm very happy and very tired. I hope this finds you and your wee poppett happy and healthy xxx

everyone here, keep the faith! Be blessed

Congrats :happydance: to all the bfp's and little babies. How is everybody doing today? :flower: Just came in to say hello. GOD is good. I know our time will come with our bfp. We are waiting till after marriage before hand. But believe me it's been talked about and family is talking lol.

Today we got our mircale :bfp: In total shock

Our prayers have been answered

Thanks for your prayers girls. Please pray that all continues smoothly xx

Congrats Deb111! I know your struggle with getting BFP and I am SO happy for you. You remained faithful and so God has blessed you. Please keep us posted on the progess of your successful pregnancy! I claim that in Jesus' name!:happydance:

I haven't been very active here, but I just wanted to let you know that God answered prayers!

Last February, I had my 4th miscarriage after trying for #2 for more than 2 years. Exactly 1 month after my miscarriage, and exactly 2 years after my first miscarriage, I got a BFP - which I was totally not expecting as we had given up all hope for another baby.

I now have a beautiful little girl sleeping next to me in her basinette, and I thank God for her every day. She (and my son!) are the most precious gifts.

My desire has always been to have three or four children, but at this point that probably will not happen due to my age and health, but that is all in the Hands of God.

I am blessed!!!

I haven't been very active here, but I just wanted to let you know that God answered prayers!

Last February, I had my 4th miscarriage after trying for #2 for more than 2 years. Exactly 1 month after my miscarriage, and exactly 2 years after my first miscarriage, I got a BFP - which I was totally not expecting as we had given up all hope for another baby.

I now have a beautiful little girl sleeping next to me in her basinette, and I thank God for her every day. She (and my son!) are the most precious gifts.

My desire has always been to have three or four children, but at this point that probably will not happen due to my age and health, but that is all in the Hands of God.

I am blessed!!!

Glad God has answered your prayers. He is faithful to those who believe.

I am blessed!!!

awww, praise God for your healthy rainbow baby!

Hope everyone is doing ok :thumbup:

Our 9 week scan went great - all as it should be :cloud9:

I have a prayer request please girls. A very good B'n'B friend of mine who went through an incredibly long and difficult IVF journey, delivered her twins at 29 weeks. Both were doing well for just over a month and then one got NEC (something that affects a lot of very prem babies) and very sadly died 2 weeks ago. They had the funeral yesterday. My friend is just broken. Today, I have heard that the other twin now also has NEC :cry:

Please pray for her recovery and for strength for her parents. It is just so depserately sad and cruel :nope:

Oh nO hunni so sorry to hear. Praying for your friend and family.
Good to hear that your 9 week scan went great yay!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok :thumbup:

Our 9 week scan went great - all as it should be :cloud9:

I have a prayer request please girls. A very good B'n'B friend of mine who went through an incredibly long and difficult IVF journey, delivered her twins at 29 weeks. Both were doing well for just over a month and then one got NEC (something that affects a lot of very prem babies) and very sadly died 2 weeks ago. They had the funeral yesterday. My friend is just broken. Today, I have heard that the other twin now also has NEC :cry:

Please pray for her recovery and for strength for her parents. It is just so depserately sad and cruel :nope:

Praying for her.

Praying for your friend as well! What a heartbreaking experience!

how is everyone.oh how the time goes by my lo is five months this month :shock:

:thumbup:

Attachments

• freyapose.jpg
    freyapose.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 6
  • freyajazz.jpg
    freyajazz.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts