F.A.I.T.H. (Forsaking all, I trust Him)

Hi girls

I don't know if any of you remember me - I hadn't realised this thread was active again

So lovely to see that some of you have been blessed with your LO's and others are blessed with LO's on the way

I could do with some help right now - info is in my signature and then basically we had a failed ICSI cycle even though we had 2 fabulous blastocysts put back, had to have FET cycle cancelled last month and I am 4 days away from OTD from this month's FET cycle, but tested with an early response test today when I feel something would have showed up and nothing - I feel this cycle is another failed one - again, this frostie was so good, they said it was impossible to tell it from a fresh embryo

I have had so much faith this cycle, have prayed, have had so many wonderful people praying for us and still, we get nowhere. I have been told so many times that if god has put this desire in my heart, he will fulfil it.

My question is (and please don't take offence, I'm just in a really difficult place right now) exactly how many hoops do we have to jump through? Hubby is barely getting any work since being made redundant nearly 12 months ago, we have had hurdle after hursle to leap through and have been TTC for nearly 4 years now. It has cost us nearly £15k so far and we're struggling. I really don't know how much more I can take.

What does it take to get the desires of my heart fulfilled when a colleagued of mine who already has 2 children, has always drunk a lot, smoked heavily for 25+ years and as she was 'bored with life' couldn't decide whether to have another baby or travel round the world, gets pregnant at the drop of a hat

I'm so desperate right now

:hugs:
I think TTC is one of the most faith-testing experiences a person can go through.
But remember. He is faithful. And He works for the good of those who love Him.

Hello ladies,

Deb, I know the struggle is hard but He only gives us what we can handle. Keep the faith don't let your faith waver and He will fill you with your desires.:hugs:

AmaryllisRed, Wow not long to go. Can't wait to see pics of your little one.

Hi :)

Praise and thank him for your babies are already here. Praise him! Rejoice, Rejoice ladies Rejoice!

I think God consistently gives us more than we can handle. It forces us to fall to our knees and depend wholly on Him.
Keep doing that and He will see you through it. There is no one in this world who loves you more.

hey, ladies! i was in this group last year when i was TTC, then i left after my BFP (but the version of this thread for pregnant women was pretty quiet...).

anyway, DH and i are handing our fertility over to the Lord, so i guess that means we are NTNP now. we won't be actively TTC until i lose my preggo pounds, but do you ladies mind if i join you even though we're just NTNP right now? :)

prayers for the strong women of faith who are TTC; enjoy Fat Tuesday/Shrove Tuesday/Mardi Gras/whatever you call it - I can't believe Lent begins tomorrow!!

hiya! I haven't been able to find this thread for a while. I too miss you all! God has given us a beautiful baby boy. Alexander Samuel is now 4 1/2 months old. Love and continued prayers for you all. Be blessed. xoxo

Today we got our mircale :bfp: In total shock

Our prayers have been answered

Thanks for your prayers girls. Please pray that all continues smoothly xx

Oh my goodness, Deb, congratulations!! That's wonderful!!
I will continue to pray for you and your DH and your little bean.

Today we got our mircale :bfp: In total shock

Our prayers have been answered

Thanks for your prayers girls. Please pray that all continues smoothly xx
DEB!!! Oh my goodness, many prayers for a healthy little baby and pregnancy for you. What a miracle. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->