F.A.I.T.H. (Forsaking all, I trust Him)

Wow, I haven't posted in months! Crazy amount of changes on the board. Congrats, to some and condolences to others. So sad to hear about losses.

I need some prayer. I have been struggling with some depression the last few weeks and I have no idea if it is postpartum or what but it hasn't been fun. Nothing too serious, just feeling inadequate, overwhelmed and like a bad mom. I know it isn't true but I feel that way. I have never felt depressed in my life so this is just a weird feeling. I have been struggling with the thought of being the Events Coordinator for the Church too. I was so excited about it before, but now I just don't feel it is the right fit for me at this time. Just feeling I want to focus on my family and not be working outside the home just yet. I went back to work when my son was only 6 months old and I am not prepared to do that again this time. The kids behavior has been driving me crazy the last week and I am struggling with discipline and knowing how to handle it properly with out losing my cool. We are about to go on vacation and that means no distractions like cleaning or the computer so I should be able to focus on the kids more and see how it effects their behavior. I feel sad about that too, my time on the computer and focusing on them. Need to spend less time on facebook as I find I focus way too much on it and before I know it an hour has passed.

I enjoyed reading every ones posts... I read back a whole lot. xo I really miss you ladies.

Prayers sent.

Wow... looks like it's been a while!!
But thank you for posting because it alerted me to the fact that ready4onemore is pregnant!!!!
Congratulations, ready!!! Sorry I'm so far behind!

i was trying to find this post.

god gave me a beautifuk healthy girl:cloud9:

Attachments

• DSCN22000.jpg
    DSCN22000.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
Does anyone still post here?

Yes but I am not sure where everyone went.

Wow... looks like it's been a while!!
But thank you for posting because it alerted me to the fact that ready4onemore is pregnant!!!!
Congratulations, ready!!! Sorry I'm so far behind!

Thank you!! It happen right after the ectopic. I thought you already knew.

i was trying to find this post.

god gave me a beautifuk healthy girl:cloud9:

How great is our God!!

Praise God she is beautiful! Congrats!!!!

Floppy, loving the profile picture.

Looks like this place has gotten kinda bare. . . .and no thanks to me :wacko: sorry. Most of you probably don't know me, but I've been a part of this group from day 1 and we still haven't been blessed with our first LO. I had a laparoscopy done yesterday, and although I had no signs or symptoms, the doctor removed some mild endometriosis and a polyp from my uterus. He is now expecting us to be pregnant in no time! :happydance: hopefully and prayerfully this will come true. Just wanted to give a quick update in me. Blessings on you all!

I would like to join in this thread, please. I havent been trying for long at all. me and my DH decided like two weeks ago that we are going to try. we have been married for a month and a half, and I really want a child. I have been praying the whole time that weve been married for God to give me a baby. I would really appreciate if I could get some more prayer warriors on my side! Thanks and God bless. I hope that the Lord blesses the rest of you guys with a little precious gift! :)

Looks like this place has gotten kinda bare. . . .and no thanks to me :wacko: sorry. Most of you probably don't know me, but I've been a part of this group from day 1 and we still haven't been blessed with our first LO. I had a laparoscopy done yesterday, and although I had no signs or symptoms, the doctor removed some mild endometriosis and a polyp from my uterus. He is now expecting us to be pregnant in no time! :happydance: hopefully and prayerfully this will come true. Just wanted to give a quick update in me. Blessings on you all!

I hope and pray for you as well.

I would like to join in this thread, please. I havent been trying for long at all. me and my DH decided like two weeks ago that we are going to try. we have been married for a month and a half, and I really want a child. I have been praying the whole time that weve been married for God to give me a baby. I would really appreciate if I could get some more prayer warriors on my side! Thanks and God bless. I hope that the Lord blesses the rest of you guys with a little precious gift! :)

Welcome and I will be praying for you as well.

Welcome :flower:

Oh wow, how exciting!! Be sure to keep up updated! :D

Looking forward to hearing more :). I am excited for you. Your womb is blessed

Welcome T

I'm glad you guys have started back posting. I've been coming by for months hoping someone would pop over. Let's keep this thread going.

Hey ladies! How are you all! I miss you all sooooo much! I am so happy for you RDY2BAMOM! thats awesome! Hope all is well! My LO is almost 1. Wow!:happydance:

Wow, crazy amount of changes! I don't know if any of y'all remember me or not but even though I haven't been on BNB for a while, I think of this group of ladies and pray for you often.:hugs:

I like seeing activity here. I have wondered where everyone has gone or been or is today. May God continue to richly bless and keep my sisters in his name I pray Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->