f*cking cats! *will offend cat owners/lovers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cats would be useless outdoors. One shits himself if a gnat farts near him and the other thinks she has AWESOME HUNTING SKILLZ because she has caught a couple of moths. When I say caught I mean they're already dead and she just prances with them pretending she did it :rofl:

My cats would be useless outdoors. One shits himself if a gnat farts near him and the other thinks she has AWESOME HUNTING SKILLZ because she has caught a couple of moths. When I say caught I mean they're already dead and she just prances with them pretending she did it :rofl:

hahaha

im all up for getting comments im not stupid. did i say i kick cats? no do i chase this cat out of my garden yes...does that make me a terrible parent and give ppl like u the right to question my parenting no

its not my fault some people on here have taken it too far

Who called you a terrible parent, I don't remember reading that part?
If you post about being cruel to animals, or smacking children, or CIO etc etc you can expect strong relpies..
Given that you entitled the thread 'will offend cat owners/lovers' suggests you knew you would offend a fair amount of people, so you must've expected this really..?

:dohh: i give up!
i have thanked and responded to the people who have come on here and said yes its annoying and have given me ways of trying to stop it...which if people could read they would see ive already said im going to try.

but how the hell are people being helpful questioning my parenting? and then ranting about cats being poisoned and animal cruelty?
oh and how the hell is it helping me people pointing out what rights and laws cats have...like i give a crap about cats rights when i dont have a right over my own garden?

some people are just so high up on their horses and really have only commented on here to get attention or to start a arguement

OMG!:haha:,to be honest alls i have seen you say when people have made suggestions is "why should i spend money because of other peoples cats in my garden"
i think the only person who is after an argument and attention is the very person who keeps reminding everyone that "this is my post so will say what i like actually",but anyway think this thread will never end and think we just need to all agree that some people love cats(animals) and some don't and not keep arguing like a load of kids,and before anyone tries to say that i am suggesting i am perfect or on my high horse i can assure you i don't think i am who is?.

get over it! really what is ur problem, i think u might be taking this thread abit to personal and acting like its really effecting ur life?
im not going to go thru the thread and point out peoples comments about what kind of parent would chase cats. if ur that bothered have a look urself
chasing a cat off my grass or out of my house isnt cruel :dohh:

Aw bless them! My boy isn't much better. He climbed a really small tree the other month and got "stuck", the meowing was pityful! He really could have easily of jumped out, being a maine coon and all! silly puss!

get over it! really what is ur problem, i think u might be taking this thread abit to personal and acting like its really effecting ur life?
im not going to go thru the thread and point out peoples comments about what kind of parent would chase cats. if ur that bothered have a look urself
chasing a cat off my grass or out of my house isnt cruel :dohh:

I think you've taken it personally suggesting that people have called you a terrible parent, you cant quote it because nobody has :rolleyes:
I actually said 'what kind of parent would encourage their child to be cruel to an animal' and I stick by that, I don't think that's good parenting and I wouldn't personally do it but again, we all have different values as parents.

I don't think comments on an internet fourum affect lives but there are some interesting points of view exchanged, not everyone will agree with you, or with me, luckily or the threads would be pretty boring wouldn't they?

Aw bless them! My boy isn't much better. He climbed a really small tree the other month and got "stuck", the meowing was pityful! He really could have easily of jumped out, being a maine coon and all! silly puss!

Haha! Oh poor boy!

This is Cassie attempting to catch a moth... she's so lazy my OH has to carry her!

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/254397_2169623725314_1388356992_2561283_4542627_n.jpg

:sleep:
well for someone who said they were leaving this thread u keep coming back and just obviously trying to start something. i could quote things where ppl have commented on my parenting but i choose not to because this thread was about how i was pissed off about selfish owners and cat shit!

i have better things to do then talk to u

:sleep:
well for someone who said they were leaving this thread u keep coming back and just obviously trying to start something. i could quote things where ppl have commented on my parenting but i choose not to because this thread was about how i was pissed off about selfish owners and cat shit!

i have better things to do then talk to u

Apparently not or you wouldn't keep quoting me and replying :haha:
Good luck finding those illusive posts..

Haha! Oh poor boy!

This is Cassie attempting to catch a moth... she's so lazy my OH has to carry her!

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/254397_2169623725314_1388356992_2561283_4542627_n.jpg

She is gorgeous! I love her name too!! Awww :cloud9:

Thank you :D her full name is actually Cassandra but she only gets called that when she's been very naughty. Not that she cares of course :rofl:

Sequeena my oh does that too with our cats!!! They never get the moths though :dohh: or if they do it's always just a few crappy apologetic bats at them :dohh:

One of my cats is a useless hunter, I'll never forget the time I lifted up a jacket and a shrew (wtf??) jumped out! So I call over this particular cat (he's actually called little man- no idea why :blush: ) as he was the only one in,and I thought he would 'dispose' of the intruder.

But what did he do?

Roll over and purr at the shrew :dohh:

awwh i have snoop(black and white one) and tiggs (our tabby)and here is a pic of smokey(tabby and white) that we lost last week r.i.p.to my babyx

Attachments

• ALIM0131.jpg
    ALIM0131.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1
  • ALIM0129.jpg
    ALIM0129.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1
  • SAM_0475.jpg
    SAM_0475.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.