f*cking cats! *will offend cat owners/lovers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely disgusting some of the comments on here about not caring if someones pet got killed or poisoned. I would never hurt a catl just because it pooed in my garden, that is the sickest and most selfish thing i have ever heard. Foxes, rats, badgers, hedgehogs, birds and other animals also poop in gardens and they carry much more serious diseases then domestic cats.

Cats are natural roamers and theres nothing anyone can do about it, they do and will escape because they love the outdoors. Have you ever tried walking a cat on a lead?? it's cruel and they panic, hurting themselves in the process.

Wanting to hurt an animal for doing such a natural thing shows just what kind of person/ people you are.

Then you could argue its cruel to keep them as pets at all, if they are such wild animals :shrug:

my word this thread is getting slightly ridiculous now. Cats are domestic animals, but that doesn't mean they have to be caged and locked indoors. They have a natural instinct to hunt and roam - its part of the food chain and as much as I or anyone else dislikes it, we can't alter nature. Same goes with eating meat. To suggest that a non vegetarian is equal in cruelty as someone who shoos a cat/swats a wasp or worse is laughable. Animals are bred for their meat, farmers earn their living and survive by this and if the meat wasn't eaten we would have a lot more to worry about then a bit of cat poo in the garden. Fancy cleaning cow pats or sheep dung from your lawn ?? :nope: thought not !

I have just jumped to the last page, this is random but apparently works a treat.. Lion poo :lol: My dad said he watched something about it, and it worked, now I'm not sure where you would get some, or if a zoo would let you have some, but once cats smell it they know what it is and don't go back, hope the cats haven't made anymore mess :flower:

I have a cat and know she likes to roam, but unfortunately I can't do anything to stop her x

Sorry to change subject here but i just had a crazy image of waking up next morning after its rained and there being a foot high amount of soap suds all over the garden!!Xx

:haha:
I've never heard the soap one - wonder if it's a wind up!

Honest my gran did it, i used to have nightmares that we would wake up with a soapy bubble garden but we never did but we still never had anymore cat poop lol

Absolutely disgusting some of the comments on here about not caring if someones pet got killed or poisoned. I would never hurt a catl just because it pooed in my garden, that is the sickest and most selfish thing i have ever heard. Foxes, rats, badgers, hedgehogs, birds and other animals also poop in gardens and they carry much more serious diseases then domestic cats.

Cats are natural roamers and theres nothing anyone can do about it, they do and will escape because they love the outdoors. Have you ever tried walking a cat on a lead?? it's cruel and they panic, hurting themselves in the process.

Wanting to hurt an animal for doing such a natural thing shows just what kind of person/ people you are.

Then you could argue its cruel to keep them as pets at all, if they are such wild animals :shrug:

my word this thread is getting slightly ridiculous now. Cats are domestic animals, but that doesn't mean they have to be caged and locked indoors. They have a natural instinct to hunt and roam - its part of the food chain and as much as I or anyone else dislikes it, we can't alter nature. Same goes with eating meat. To suggest that a non vegetarian is equal in cruelty as someone who shoos a cat/swats a wasp or worse is laughable. Animals are bred for their meat, farmers earn their living and survive by this and if the meat wasn't eaten we would have a lot more to worry about then a bit of cat poo in the garden. Fancy cleaning cow pats or sheep dung from your lawn ?? :nope: thought not !

My dog eating a cat would be natural and be part of the food chain but i bet a cat owner would kick up a right stink if my dog ate their cat :dohh:

Agree with almost everything you say, except the walking on the lead comment. My cat loves it ! He certainly doesn't panic & he's never hurt himself in the process. Tbh because he's an indoor cat he prefers the security of being on a harness & lead rather than us just letting him roam our garden every so often. But then I live in a very rural quiet area so there isn't a lot of noise to spook him. :thumbup:

https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e118/crissy74/InvisibleSandwich.jpg

:lol:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_b3GHoGMBNpY/Sf3u6ljKu-I/AAAAAAAAES0/cNGk_8AenYQ/s400/lolcat79.jpg

^^^^^^^sooo cute I want a kitty now, I'm allergic to them though :(

i agree with lora if cats are such natural roamers then i think its cruel they are kept as pets seen as they are seen as such wild animals.

i also think its very selfish for cat owners to let their cats out to roam and not toilet train them correctly so they dont go in other peoples gardens. as this can cause harm to others...but i guess u dont have to think about other peoples feelings other then urs and a cats :dohh:

i also agree with lesleyann it would be natural for a dog to attack and hunt for cats as they are natural hunters but they arent allowed to follow their natural way. so the whole its natural argument doesnt wash with me because ud soon moan if ur cat went into someones garden and got attacked by a dog....which does happen.

when i had my dog (a jack russel so a natural hunter) she grabbed my neighbours cat by the kneck, i made her put that cat down even tho its natural.

i came on here for a moan which last i checked im able to do, but u always get the odd person taking it too far like the people questioning my parenting...which i could easily report but havent.

if u dont like what im moaning about because i dont want cat crap near me, my unborn son and toddler then dont read or comment. i really couldnt care less about cats rights, i should have more rights over my land then a random cat does...again dont like it then dont comment

No-one is denying that the problem is annoying, but other than taking preventative measures (changing the ground surface, using citronella, sonar devices, lion poo :haha: etc) or cats being kept inside all the time (which wouldn't be agreeable to all either) then there is no big solution to it unfortunately.

Can we try and keep this polite please? Everyone is entitled to a point of view on this and has the right to comment, but it doesn't need to be made personal

i agree with lora if cats are such natural roamers then i think its cruel they are kept as pets seen as they are seen as such wild animals.

i also think its very selfish for cat owners to let their cats out to roam and not toilet train them correctly so they dont go in other peoples gardens. as this can cause harm to others...but i guess u dont have to think about other peoples feelings other then urs and a cats :dohh:

i also agree with lesleyann it would be natural for a dog to attack and hunt for cats as they are natural hunters but they arent allowed to follow their natural way. so the whole its natural argument doesnt wash with me because ud soon moan if ur cat went into someones garden and got attacked by a dog....which does happen.

when i had my dog (a jack russel so a natural hunter) she grabbed my neighbours cat by the kneck, i made her put that cat down even tho its natural.

i came on here for a moan which last i checked im able to do, but u always get the odd person taking it too far like the people questioning my parenting...which i could easily report but havent.

if u dont like what im moaning about because i dont want cat crap near me, my unborn son and toddler then dont read or comment. i really couldnt care less about cats rights, i should have more rights over my land then a random cat does...again dont like it then dont comment

Its a public forum, last time I checked I was able to respond to any comments made.

If you post a thread such as this then obviously you are going to get people who disagree with you :dohh:

Moomin people were agreeing with you about cat poo being annoying, but also just trying to give advice on how to deal with it :shrug:

The way i look at it if you dont like what moomin is saying then walk away.. dont sit there make a comment, and watch it unfold into chaos.. yes its a public forum and yes freedom of speech but your all big enough to realise your comments if they are gunna be ranting and agressive will cause more arguments. Be the bigger person and just walk away :D

:dohh: i give up!
i have thanked and responded to the people who have come on here and said yes its annoying and have given me ways of trying to stop it...which if people could read they would see ive already said im going to try.

but how the hell are people being helpful questioning my parenting? and then ranting about cats being poisoned and animal cruelty?
oh and how the hell is it helping me people pointing out what rights and laws cats have...like i give a crap about cats rights when i dont have a right over my own garden?

some people are just so high up on their horses and really have only commented on here to get attention or to start a arguement

im all up for getting comments im not stupid. did i say i kick cats? no do i chase this cat out of my garden yes...does that make me a terrible parent and give ppl like u the right to question my parenting no

its not my fault some people on here have taken it too far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back