f*cking cats! *will offend cat owners/lovers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true. Cats and dogs will lap up anti-freeze if they find it, thats why sick people use it to poison animals. :nope:

I don't really like cats much but I wouldn't dream of harming them. I just wish there wasn't so many of them around.

Iv found that the only way to keep any animal out of your garden really is land mines! I use them all the time and I absolutely swear by them, they're brilliant :D
x

Edit: obviously I'm joking!

I couldn't believe it myself but so the vets said they like the taste of it apparently it tastes sweet to them and it is a very common killer of cats,also the lady i spoke to at the rspca said the same,as i did report it because the vet told me to just incase it has happened to anyone elses cat in my area and she said if there are a few or more close together then they would investigate it,to see if they thought it was purposly or like an earlier poster said just a horrible accident.

First, I am so sorry for your loss. What a sad way to lose a beloved furry friend! :hugs: :(

I just wanted to say that another little known cause of acute renal failure in cats is the ingestion of anything from the lily family.
If your cat was a plant-nibbler and if there were lilies in your house or in gardens around your neighbourhood, that could also be the culprit. It takes only a tiny amount to kill a cat. My girlfriend is a vet and she told me this is very common, unfortunately. :(
I know that doesn't bring him back, but it's a nicer scenario than someone being sick enough to have intentionally poisoned him. :flower:
(Which is what moomin was trying to say, I think, when she mentioned the garage. At least, that's how I read it.)

Citrus does work great though i remember my gran had citrusy(sp?) soaps and she grated them with a chesse grater and put in around her flower beds etc no more cat poops, it was only cheap shops to you know those big ugly but very colourful ones?

im going to give rubbing lemon juice on the tops of the back garden fences to see if that makes a difference and then i will grate some soap on the front grass..when i can get out to buy some

Sorry to change subject here but i just had a crazy image of waking up next morning after its rained and there being a foot high amount of soap suds all over the garden!!

Xx

Sorry to change subject here but i just had a crazy image of waking up next morning after its rained and there being a foot high amount of soap suds all over the garden!!Xx

:haha:
I've never heard the soap one - wonder if it's a wind up!

Everybody has advice on dealing with pets and when we had a dog that was difficult to housetrain we were advised to put pepper on the floor.
As dogs sniff before they poop it was supposed to stop the dog before it got to the pooping stage - unfortunately the dog licked all the pepper up and looked at us for praise as she thought she had done well!

Everybody has advice on dealing with pets and when we had a dog that was difficult to housetrain we were advised to put pepper on the floor.
As dogs sniff before they poop it was supposed to stop the dog before it got to the pooping stage - unfortunately the dog licked all the pepper up and looked at us for praise as she thought she had done well!

I tried this to stop my mastiff chewing door corners... she ate the pepper, the door corners and took a chunk out of the fireplace wall :dohh:

I tried this to stop my mastiff chewing door corners... she ate the pepper, the door corners and took a chunk out of the fireplace wall :dohh:

:haha: shouldnt laugh, sorry! Our dog chewed a hole through our new sofa as a pup :shock: was gutted :lol:

Sequeena:
I bet she looked proud of herself after doing it though?!

:haha: shouldnt laugh, sorry! Our dog chewed a hole through our new sofa as a pup :shock: was gutted :lol:

She did that too :dohh: When we moved we bought new sofas so kept the leather sofa for the dogs as our living rooms were bigger than our old house. I came down one morning to find this...

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/28529_1463672076964_1388356992_1210537_1848625_n.jpg

I forgot they had a chair too :dohh:

She wasn't even a year old then!!!

She did that too :dohh: When we moved we bought new sofas so kept the leather sofa for the dogs as our living rooms were bigger than our old house. I came down one morning to find this...

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/28529_1463672076964_1388356992_1210537_1848625_n.jpg

OMG! That has to be one of the funniest pics I have ever seen :rofl: they dont even look ashamed, look at them sat their old proudly :rofl: hillarious, though I imagine it wasnt for you, at the time!

OMG! That has to be one of the funniest pics I have ever seen :rofl: they dont even look ashamed, look at them sat their old proudly :rofl: hillarious, though I imagine it wasnt for you, at the time!

I could have killed them :rofl: So I bought these and they love them though we just took our shepherd's one down as she's nearly 3 years old and a much better behaved dog lol

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/250493_2148115227615_1388356992_2533635_5647466_n.jpg

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247945_2148112907557_1388356992_2533632_6078895_n.jpg

oh my word !! And to think I get mad when my husband leaves the lounge door open and the dog gets in and leaves hair on the sofa.

Absolutely disgusting some of the comments on here about not caring if someones pet got killed or poisoned. I would never hurt a catl just because it pooed in my garden, that is the sickest and most selfish thing i have ever heard. Foxes, rats, badgers, hedgehogs, birds and other animals also poop in gardens and they carry much more serious diseases then domestic cats.

Cats are natural roamers and theres nothing anyone can do about it, they do and will escape because they love the outdoors. Have you ever tried walking a cat on a lead?? it's cruel and they panic, hurting themselves in the process.

Wanting to hurt an animal for doing such a natural thing shows just what kind of person/ people you are.

I had some very naughty puppies :rofl: Mastiffs though are very stubborn and when they teeth... omfg do they teeth!!! I would keep frozen tea towels in the freezer to numb her teeth otherwise she would have definitely ruined my entire house!

Absolutely disgusting some of the comments on here about not caring if someones pet got killed or poisoned. I would never hurt a catl just because it pooed in my garden, that is the sickest and most selfish thing i have ever heard. Foxes, rats, badgers, hedgehogs, birds and other animals also poop in gardens and they carry much more serious diseases then domestic cats.

Cats are natural roamers and theres nothing anyone can do about it, they do and will escape because they love the outdoors. Have you ever tried walking a cat on a lead?? it's cruel and they panic, hurting themselves in the process.

Wanting to hurt an animal for doing such a natural thing shows just what kind of person/ people you are.

Then you could argue its cruel to keep them as pets at all, if they are such wild animals :shrug:

this thread just keeps going round in circles...

I think I may just continue to spam this thread with pictures :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back