F**k It.

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
So our 12 week scan we were told girl, our 20 week she couldn't be sure but thought boy. 99% of you lovely ladies think boy and the majority of our families have no clue - including a cousin who was on her first rotation as a Paediatrician who could not fullfill her dream as a broken back has made the long hours incredibly painful for her to be on her feet for so long. I've decided I'm going to steam ahead with my Harley Quinn theme because I KNOW I will regret not doing it regardless of sex. I have a growth scan in 3 weeks and although we will have a better picture, hubby and I have decided to find out at birth. I will pack a couple of changes for either sex and we plan to hit the store on my release from hospital. I just don't trust the potty shot after the radiologists comment. Roll on end of Jan. Excited either way. <3

If you have a theme that you love, go with it. Red and black are pretty universal. My little girl is being called Harley - my son is batman obsessed and his first choice if name for little lady is Batman, the second, Harley haha! We aren't going with a theme so much but we have a friend who is Harley obsessed and has sent us a few bits. They could work with both boys and girls tbh.

Go with what you want my lovely <3

Love the theme and that you are staying team green! How super exciting.

love the theme and thread name lol made me giggle ;)

Thanks ladies. :) I know sex regardless, if I don't do my Harley Quinn theme I'm going to regret it. But instead of putting lace around the edge of the quilt I'm just going to use a whiting banding instead.

We've been racking our brains since our 20 week ultrasound. The fact that the little 'penis' on my potty shot doesn't look like any penis we've seen in the past and the fact that she's pretty sure but can't give us any more than that and has urged us NOT to shop because she's basing it on what she THINKS she's seeing was sort of it for us. I have some pink, I have a LOT of blue so either way, we are prepared. :) Names for either sex are picked out too. She could be right but as I said, she won't give us enough of a certainty for us to go shopping so we are going to wait until labour day to find out. I always wanted a surprise so her comment sort of sealed that deal for us. <3 It's not like myself or hubby are going to believe the radiologist again (especially if she says 'girl') so the only way to know for sure is at birth. But I'm placing my trust in the Chinese Calander - it's been right for each of our boys and it said based on my age at conception, this baby is a girl. Time will tell. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->