f****** virgin f****** media

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
the f****** charged me £60 for my 3 4 £30 deal and there sayin its my own frikkin fault.

am not happy

Huh when i moved NTL told me i would be a Virgin customer not theres ...

My responce was, i didn't sign up for virgin, i don't WANT virgin and i don't PAY for virgin... they said tough nothing can be done so i told NTL to get ramned i was cancelling, they told me i had to pay 187.00 to get out of the contract ...

Told em to fuck orf ... and gave em my mums address told them i was moving back home hehehe, because she is an NTL customer i didn't have to pay and i got to cancel my service :D WANKERS!

Tell em to feck orf and your not paying it ... poor you *hugs*
xxx

Yvanne, we have the 3 for £30 deal but our bill always come to more because of phone calls made. The £30 only covers your line rental, not actualt calls made. Are you sure the bill isnt high because of phone calls? (just trying to hepl, not accusing lol)

This month for us for example is £41

cheeky mere!!! calls were only £12

we are on virgin media, we have the 3 for £30 but we have opted for the 24hr phone so ours actually comes to £52 a month, BUT we didn't realise the internet one you have to pay seperate so got rammed for that when the bill finally came in! :wacko:

Robbing barstools!!!

fooking hate them i really do, much prefer sky!
xxx

We will NEVER return to VM

EVER

boy, when me and DH eventually get our own place i'll def be asking you all which ppl 2 go with.

sorry they're screwing you over hun :( stupid big companies. think ppl will just pay the bill and not question it! like banks and overdraft charges *nods* ppl need to start questioning what they're being charged more so they stop thinking they can get away with stuff like this

We always question anything that dosent look right, last week i questioned a taxi driver because the charge was more (prices had gone up)

Personally we havent had any probs with ntl/virgin media, though i can undersdtand why Yvanne isnt happy (i wouldnt be either if theyd done that to us!)

Don't get me started on Virgin Media...lol

When we signed up we went through 3 of those crappy "pace" boxes within 2 months.

For the last few days it hasn't been showing the TV Guide so we have to getting the TVmag out...yes I know I'm a lazy mare lol so I asked DH to switch it off at the plug and on again to re-boot it. Usually works.
But no it decided not to do anything so we did it again and again and I rang them up at 10.00pm on a sunday and customer service were still working so I thought wahay result they only used to be open until about 4.00pm on a sunday.
But I was disappointed again to be put through to someone that barely spoke English and he arranged for an engineer to come out...thursday was the earliest but we both work so it's now saturday :hissy: and to top it all he said to make sure your home or there'll be a £10 charge on your bill for a wasted call...cheeky barsteward I should charge them £10 per day they don't come.
In the end DH had a look and messed about with it and it's back again :headspin:

But I do have a good thing to say...we changed from the full Sports and Movies top dog package with Phone and Broadband to the 3 for £30 last month.
And I've had a full credit but...I still have the sports and Movies, some daft person at Virgin Media has taken off some of the Music channels etc that I'm not entitled to anymore but they've left on the Movies and sports.

WooHoo free cable :rofl:

Cx

We were with Telewest but it's changed to Virgin Media, so far the customer service has been pants. DH rang to query a bill that made no sense and the bloke ended up going off on one with him (and DH is so polite!), he was saying 'I've worked here for 6 years, isn't that worth something', totally unrelated to our query :hissy:

Mrs E, weve been having probs with our Pace box too. Will be phoning to tro and get it sorted out!

I haven't had a single problem with them, and they have always been helpful when i have had to phone them up.

We havent really had any issues with VM but we did decide to swap to Sky when they took Sky One away but when the sky man came out to fit the dish he didnt have anywhere to put it coz neither of the walls face in the right direction and it needed to be fixed to our flat. So off he went and we are stuck with VM. Dont think OH is very impressed with them but i dont generally have dealings with people .. he sorts it all out. We are getting their version of the Sky plus box but they are taking 3 weeks to come round and fit it which i think is a bit too long!! But we shall see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->