Fabpop Testing after 2 CP's 10/11dpo! New update CBD page 5

cramps are awful. esp around time af is due. but they are also a part of an early bfp. try not to be too disheartened by these tests. tbh i gave up on these once i was getting lines and swapped for different tests. i found these awful for progression until a high level of hcg was reached. try a different test. u may be amazed at the difference xx lots of luck and dust xx

Thanks so much, iv spent so much on tests the last few months that I'm trying to hold out at least til the weekend to get a proper test, but il keep u updated :)

I can see the line the best on the last test. So in my opinion it is progressing nicely. Fx you've got a sticky bean this time around.

Stalking! How did your tests look the last two cycles? There is definite progression here....!

Stalking! How did your tests look the last two cycles? There is definite progression here....!

Thank u, In May my tests had progression starting on a Thurs I think & ending on the Monday :-( Last month by the time I tested I only had 2 days of positive tests.

I didn't have time for a smu test, so just did one now (4pm) & there's barely a line but I have drunk alot of water, so I'm not gunna threat too much til iv seen tomorrows tests x

Who am I kidding, haven't drunk since 3 so about a 3 hour hold, managed to squeeze out enough to poas lol :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20150709_181440.jpg
    IMG_20150709_181440.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 36
Awesome line on your last test !
I have also just had two CP's in a row , this gives me hope!
Can't wait to see your progression !

I was chuffed with this mornings test, then I started spotting again! I'm in pieces, why does this keep happening?! :cry: :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_20150710_092045.jpg
    IMG_20150710_092045.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 13
Fab, when your AF due?

That test looks amazing and your ticket says you're only cd 29...could definitely be implantation bleeding.

Don't stress yet.

What color is the spotting? Have you and OH hmm-hmm recently?

Hi Thanks for ur reply. I'm cd31, I think im 14dpo but could b 11dpo.
I had a tiny bit of spotting a few day ago which I thought was probably implantation, took tests the following day which have got progressively darker, but this was a couple of drops of pink then brown since, just like my last 2 chemicals! :-( Iv just made a docs appointment for Monday, to try & find out what's wrong with me! x

Sorry af is due around now, cycles have varied, glow says 3 days ago but Fertilityfriend says tomorrow & no not dtd, too scared too!

Brown and pink indicate old blood, usually not a game ender. If it's heavy and red that's not always a good sign.

It could be leftover IB, your cervix could just be irritated by something (are you on progesterone?)

Low progesterone can sometimes cause bleeding (which can be addressed fairly quickly by your doctor)

Are you cramping? Like AF cramps? That's usually a big indicator for me is the cramps then the full on bleeding.

I hope everything is ok.

Thank u, no not cramping yet. IIl keep the thread updated.
I think I probably do have low progesterone, I can't think what else would b causing it after 3 healthy pregnancies...

It could be a number of things, and believe me, I understand how you're feeling right now...

If you want to chat or vent, please let me know. I'd be happy to listen and commiserate if needed.

But that line looks really, really GOOD compared to yesterday! I have everything crossed for you!

Hope everything is cooking just fine in there!

Could it be an issue with your tests giving false positives? Maybe get hubs to pee on one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->